"Field Mice" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I always enjoy when they put URLs that go back to them. I wonder how many they have that do that?

Btw, I loved Wendy's "socially awkward" excuse. That Hodges did not fall for at all.

Poor Henry. He somehow always gets involved in the awkward flirtations of Wendy and Hodges.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I know it made me miss Warrick all the more.

Loved Doc Robbins Cat Meddling website scene..I think it must be a take on "ICanHazCheezburger":guffaw:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Oh I forgot how I loved seeing Archie on the Surfer magazine cover in the beginning. :guffaw: I guess it is their way of saying where he has been.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees the resemblance. LOL.

I haven't watched the ep yet, but I did see the end. Hodges' reaction to the kiss made me giggle. So cute!

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm trying to figure out whether he looked surprised, confused, or a combination of both. :lol:

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well of course, being a Hodges fan, a Wedges supporter and just loving seeing the labrats shine for an episode, I enjoyed the viewing. I will admit, it wasn't as strong a labrat episode as previous, but it was entertaining to say the least.

One of my favorite lines of the episode? Believe it or not, but it came from the mouth of Ray. "You stick it to him, Henry!" When he freed Henry from the locker and Henry stormed out of the room with only one thing in mind. The smirk on his face after made me laugh.

Always great to see Mandy as well. I absolutely love her attitude and the dry humor. "A quarter and two pennies...lunch is on me!"

I really liked the subtle shout outs to past Labrat episodes as well. I don't know if anyone else picked up on them. Such as Hodges comment "You always get something from trace." From 'You Kill Me.' When Henry threatened to possibly poision Hodges lunch, when it cut to commerical, it was the music from 'A Space Oddity.' When Hodges, Wendy, and the two cadets were in the SUV and the stopped to talk to Henry...when Hodges drove off, he turned up the radio to 'Mr. Blue Sky' by ELO.....from the 'Labrats' episode. Personally, I thought it was clever.

I also liked Catherine expression when the two starting babbling/flirting about a process to extract and analyze the stain found toward the end....

Poor Henry though...he was hilarious, as per usual. The man is good with comedy and always brings a laugh in situations like this. And was it just me that thought of Seinfeld when Henry turned, shook his fist and muttered "Hodges", after Cath told him what happened with the belt from his car? Like Jerry sayin "Newman!"

The kiss? Well, it still kinda leaves me with a few questions, but many others answered...lol! And it played out the way I figured it would given their quirky relationship of sorts.

Overall....kudos to Liz and Wally for their part. They did alright even though it started off a little awkward.

I know I am missing stuff.....but I am sure someone will mention it...

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The head shake made me think he was thinking, "did that really just happen or was I dreaming it?" :lol:

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

:lol: I'd kill them.

See, I looked down at my homework at that point. I thought I say her give a kinda "well this is interesting" look, but I wasn't sure.

*laughs* What, Wendy just getting tired of this already and kissing him? Yeah, that is pretty much what we all figured. *g*

You know, I was looking at a screencap (I bet you can guess which one), and I noticed that Wendy wears her watch on her right hand. Is she left-handed?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  9. Kem

Kem Civilian

Is it just me or can I not hear any audio coming out of there mouths. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

10. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

This episode was amazing so happy to see that Wendy and Hodges doing something about their relationship. Funny how it took Liz and Wally writing an episode to get it to happen

11. KFK

KFK Witness

Loved this episode, it was funny, yet had a bit of sweetness between Hodges and Wendy. Sorry if no one else agrees, but I think Wendy and Hodges are adorable together. Just my take on things. BTW the b-story was ok, but I was a little grossed out by it. Nonetheless, I loved seeing Nick and Greg work together.

Ok, I'm done rambling...:lol:

Take Care All,

Kelli

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I still need to watch the first 15 minutes of the episode, since I was still at work.

However, was no one else grossed out when Metcalfe used kleenex on his nose and then proceeded to touch all the food? :wtf:

I don't think I will ever eat food that is put out again. :shifty: :lol:

13. texastimothy

texastimothy Hit and Run

This was a GREAT episode! The show can be great as a serious, "let's hunt Jeckyl" kind of way and it can be great when it's lighter, as with the Lab Rats episodes. This one was so clever and Henry makes me laugh in every scene. And Ray was great with Hodges. All around, it's a fun break after a long season and it's not really confusing. Watch it again. Liz and Wally were never at the fire crime scene. That's their point...they're stuck in the lab. Whatever. Great episode! More Lab Rats season 11!!!

14. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I loved it. I thought the whole Henry/Hodges/Wendy story was a lot of fun. I honestly didn't think Hodges really did any of it, but I was still surprised to find out it was Wendy. I agree with what someone else said, she's obviously been hanging around with Hodges too much. :)
    I thought the kids were good. The guy (what was his name?) made me laugh when he raised his eyebrow and said "sounds like something I would say" after Hodges' stupid pun.
    Overall, I thought it was clever. I agree with you, TexasTimothy, I didn't think it was confusing at all. They made up everything about going out of the lab, they'd never even been to the scene until they took the kids.

15. violetsareblue

violetsareblue Dead on Arrival

Count me in. I really like the lab rats. I thought the whole episode was pretty funny. I also thought that parts of it were sweet. Wendy wishing she could fight crime NOT in a test tube, and the boy making her feel better. The kiss, of course. I'm all for that. It was a long time coming. If they really worked that close to each other for that many years, I would think that was bound to happen at some point.