Mac Taylor's Love Life *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 7, 2010.

?

Who do you want to see Mac Taylor with?

1. Aubrey Hunter

18 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Peyton Driscoll

9 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. Stella Bonasera

66 vote(s)
    55.9%
  4. No one--Mac should stay single

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Mac can schtupp a couch for all I care

13 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hallefreakenlujah :lol: yes, exactly, only you said it much more clearly than I did. Thank you.

Also agree here. And I don't think it will come to that either. I'm also hoping that all that is to be set up with regards to Mac's personal dilemna will be done in this episode, and not carry over into the finale itself.

Agree here too. (Wish my rambling was as concise as your rambling :lol:) Stella was a non-issue injected into the situation by the interviewer asking standard fare to snare viewers/readers. How it all blew up is both funny and quizzical, if also mis-focused. Still. I suppose a stirred up fandom is better than an a bored and apathetic one.

(...apparently you're not the only one :lol:)

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Except, We all know she was talking about her badge.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ exactly!

i agree - much as it's a bit weird on the show, and i don't want it to go soapy, it doesn't have to. people bump into exes all the time and if they've just started seeing someone new then it can become awkward, but it's y'know, part of life (well, not mine, i keep exes about as far away as i can manage but for normal people...:lol:) - i think there is potential for it to be soapy but if they do it reasonably well then it could be ok. i just don't want it to dominate.

absolutely! it's not like they "belong" to each other is it? god that phrase annoys me, no one ever belongs to anyone, no one is or should ever be property! even if they are getting together at some point (hmmm....) for the time being they're friends and as such are free agents to "schtupp" whoever (or whatever in the case of the furniture!) they please in the mean time.

yeah i don't know what's come over me, i'm not usually this agreeable. maybe there's something in the water?:lol:

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I perfectly agree with this all the way down to the furniture...:devil:
    And I never was a fan of celibate so just bring us something, I'm really easy going so it isn't matter what, surprise me, I'll buy it..:evil:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I dont know, it seems Stella is relevant to me:confused: Hey if you like Mac and Stella, you like them, if you dont you dont. This is what keeps "the pot a stirrin" my friends!:lol:..MMMM I LIKE EM!!! :devil:

6. horen

horen Civilian

hi. im just new here. and i badly want to vote yet i don't know how.
    can someone please tell me how to vote?

7. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

The poll is at the top of page one of this thread. Just sign in and then click on the circle that matches the way you want to vote.

8. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I voted Stella! There shouldn't be any other options though. Haha! Just kidding! :) Wow! Lots of love interest for Mac, eh?

TEAM STELLA all the way! :)

Peyton's gonna be back?! Catfight with Aubrey! haha!

Interesting.

Still STELLA all the way!!!

If it won't be Stella, then NONE at all hahaha. :)

9. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

O, these are interesting words,:devil:
    - a catfight- :evil:
    I'm all for it, don't care what others say,
    kiss,kiss- bang, bang; that would be some nasty nail scratching, hair pulling, mud clutching female attraction ;
    go-go girls!!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

m&S your humor is a killer
    your idea is a revolver
    would you like to ...d.h. ?????

PS for all I care mac can cap Ma baker, I would still f* lov him

10. horen

horen Civilian

thanks!

I voted for stella! i love them together since season 1. LOL

11. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

At the moment I like aubrey, although it has only been what 1 and a half episodes, I am just waiting for her to annoy me :lol: I didnt mind Peyton but I woud prefer someone outside of the lab becuase I think it would make it more intresting ( and maybe would give mac an excuse to leave it once in a while :lol:) Although I don't think mac and stella are a bad pairing I think putting them together would ruin their relationship and would harm the show, their friendship is just one of those like all the leading men and women, I am however glad they don't do what Bones does ( don't get me wrong i love bones and am not bashing the show) and make the 2 characters always will they wont they? It has been going on since day one and it is very old and boring. I think at the moment their relationship is just right.

So at the moment I am team Audrey.
    :)

12. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Team Stella!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

If Mac can't be with Stella (because we need old numbers back for our show) then the best of it is if he can stay alone a little longer until we reach "safe port" ;)

Oh I surprise myself with this common sense :lol:

14. CSI.Jade

CSI.Jade Victim

So after reading all these opinions, mine has begun to change slightly.

I am still 100% for Mac and Stella, but if they want to wait until the very end of the show, I think that will be an excellent way to wrap it up. If that's the case, then I have no problem with either of them dating other people (just as long as Peyton stays out of it). Mac and Aubrey are cute, I'll admit this now. Them dating wouldn't bother me. It seems light and fun and, I agree with what others have said, at least she doesn't work in the lab like Stella and Peyton do/did.

15. CSI.Jade

CSI.Jade Victim

^That entered without me finishing it...

I was to going to say that as long as Mac and Stella end up together by the end of the show, I will be a very happy fan--of both CSI: NY and SMack.