Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah they are clueless. I wish they would realize there are probably more Greg fans out there than Ray fans overall. I mean anyone who has watched the show all along would be more a fan of Greg than Ray.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

yes tptb need to keep better in touch with the fans cause we are what keeps the show going and i think they have some what forgotten that, but it has improved since last season

again more of our wants/needs like more even screentime with all characters would be really nice, more greg time especially :thumbsup:, ray on the other hand i could live w/o quite honestly

3. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I have only watched (obsessively) since November of 2008, and I love Greg way more than Ray. Then again, I may not be a good example, as I do not like Ray much at all (I will not even get started about Mascara...grrr....) The only thing I do like about his character is the medical perspective he brings to the team. Way too much focus on him, not nearly enough on our Greg.
    Need...more...Greg...

:)

4. Dizzney

Well even though Greg's fun personality of late has not shown as much, I still feel has much more personality than Ray could ever have. Ray lacks a lot of depth to me. I know Greg has depth, we just rarely get to see it. The few times have mostly been when he was injured, we saw that other side of him. They could do so much more with him.

5. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

So true, and well said, Dizzney! Greg is a very deep character (he just likes to hide it in the interest of being cool:lol:). One of my (many) very favorite moments is just post-Fannysmackin' when Catherine bumps into him in the hallway in Double Cross. He pretends everything is fine, but gives us just a glimpse of the fact that it isn't true, nothing is fine.
    I too find Dr. Ray to be very one-dimensional, and entirely too perfect (and therefore unbelievable).
    Maybe the best is yet to come, for our dear boy Greg? We can hope so at least!
    :)

6. 915

915 CSI Level One

*Sneaks back into thread* I feel as though I have not been a loyal CSI/Greg fan as I have not been able to watch CSI as of late. But having heard of lack of Greg screen time in the last few episodes I'm not sure I have a huge interest in watching them. Yes I will admit Greg is the only reason I watch CSI anymore. I might watch Panty Sniffer though despite the title just to see the undercover part because that actually sounds like a fun part to watch.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Panty sniffer was kinda fun. Not enough time for Greg but still fun.

I sent David Rambo an email about our concerns for Greg's screen time and the hopes of a Greg-Centric episode. I reminded him that he is a writer and he could make it happen for us!:lol: I will let you all know if I get a reply.

UPDATE: I got a reply from David and I will put it in a spoiler tag since it involves an upcoming episode.

Hang in there. Greg and Nick run a great case in my episode airing April 29th. It's always a pleasure to write for Greg; we had a fantastic time working on this one.
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Wojo, feel free to post that in the spoiler thread if you like. :) Since it's from your personal correspondence, I won't post it unless you want to share there.

9. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Simply put, you rock Wojo! Thanks for giving us some hope!
    Very Obi-Wan Kenobi of you:lol:!

10. Dizzney

Yeah but he is still not really getting a Greg-centric episode. He has to share the spotlight with someone else always. I want Greg to get an episode like Nick had in "Turn, Turn, Turn" where the others played there part, but it was really Nick's case (show).

Side note: This weekend is Coachella, one of Eric's favorite events to go to. So next week be on the look out for new pics of him from it. Some always are bound to show up eventually. :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

May the force be with us! :guffaw:

I did mention that to David Rambo when I emailed him, how we Greg fans wanted a Greg-Centric episode. I used TTT for Nick, If I had a Hammer for Cath, and even Mascara for Ray as examples. I said he was a writer and he could make it happen. So we'll see,I don't see it happening this season though.

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

In relation to what Dizzney said, here's a tweet from Dustin Lee Abraham:
    Looks like Eric's got himself some connections. Figured some of y'all would like that. :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What is Coachella exactly? :lol: Is it some kind of concert type of deal?

14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Yeah. It's this three day concert thing. Think Woodstock except with alternative rock, hip-hop and electronica instead of hippy music. To give you an idea, two of the headliners this year are Jay-Z and Gorillaz.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.