Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Jan 28, 2010.

?

What should the title be for the new thread?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2010.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. TNT Togo

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  4. Fellowship of the Fishy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. We want more Ryan!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think we have to use the spoiler box anymore.
    I didn't have a problem with Ryan hanging up on Tom.I much prefer that (as mentioned before) than the leaving the scene to eat.That in my opinion was the worse the entire season.
    As great as Ryan(Jon) has always looked,he just looks better every week we see him,healthy too.
    I agree he has always worn jeans well. I always loved the jeans ,shirt and tie look on him,but that look has been stolen by Jesse for now.
    It was great to see Ryan in next weeks promo.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Tom is British. Travers is though (well, the character, the actor is Canadian I believe). I wouldn't have a problem with the Ryan stuff if I didn't think his critics would rip into him for it. Ryan has enough problems with people disliking him... the writers didn't need to add that to it. The stuff with Frank was cute because it was said in a playful teasing way... and those two are always like that... but the stuff with Tom was a bit different. Ryan seemed really impatient with the phone scene and it felt like he was not understanding that Tom had a backlog. Tom needs an assistant M.E. like Doc Robbins has. :lol:

His face did look skinny. He looked good. :D

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Believe it or not,Ryan seems to be liked a little more this season.On another board I won't mention,he has had more support than normal this season.There was complaints of him being dumbed down for example by people who will state Ryan wasn't their favorite,but felt he wasn't being treated fairly,should have more time etc.Of course there are some that still don't like him,but those are basically the ones that don't think he does anything right,the ones that aren't even logical .
    So far I haven't seen anyone rip into him,but those that do would have done so anyway.

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I like that look too, esp with the entire... sleeves rolled up deal he had going so many times last season. It's Miami though, for crying out loud, I always think of how NICE it'd be to show some skin at least every oh-- third or fourth episode!!!! :rolleyes: They act as if it's a sin to show his arms.. well I say it's a sin NOT to! :drool:

5. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

YES, MORE SKIN PLEASE!!!!!

That's what we should call the next thread! lol

Ryan wearing black leather on the beach... while a girl is clad in a little bikini just a few feet away... he must have been sweating like crazy under that thing!

And I don't know about you guys, but I thought he looked like he did in seasons 3 and 4, before he started getting buffed. He's so skinny now!!! BUT STILL SO FREAKING HOT.

6. Blinded By Smoke

HA HA! Yes, next thread... NOT only do we want more Ryan.. we want more SKIN! Yes... please. :D

He does look like 3 and 4, only difference is the once (or maybe TWICE) w have seen his arms this season, they still look pretty buff. The rest of him is smaller though, he's lost all that weight... which honestly didn't look BAD on him at all. But hell-o. He is simply GORGEOUS now. :adore:

If only we could start something to get S.7 hair back... hmmmm. :p

7. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

About that whole,Ryan hanging up on Tom,thing I didn't think it was that rude, I mean a lot of ppl will do that when they're frustrated or stressed out. They'll just hang up and get back to work.

Did anyone else think that Ryan and Jesse made a good team? cause I thought it was kinda neat, they got along with each other and it kind of reminded me of those old cop shows where they'd have the older more experienced detective-Jesse-and the younger, smart, hotter detective-Ryan-and in the end they always got the job done.

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

My favorite look is the jeans, shirt and tie, followed by the t-shirt and leather jacket. Oh but those tight jeans....:devil::devil:

Oh, that leaving the crime scene to eat was the absolute WORST.:scream: The Ryan we all know would never do that. I don't think his OCD would permit that .

I agree. He has come a long way from the little belly and full face he had in HT:)

And there was a lot of him:thumbsup:

You have my vote:):devil:

You know that is why I couldn't understand his clothes at times. In Miami, which at times could be extremely humid, wouldn't he be dying in some of his clothes, especially the black leather?! Don't get me wrong I LOVE the black leather, but still......

He has a more mature look about him, less young man and more adult. But yes he is SMOKING HOT:devil::drool:

I loved season 7 hair (it was a little bit too long in Dead on Arrival but I loved it in the last three episodes). Season 8 hair is more Ken doll-ish:lol:

I mentioned in the Spring Break discussion thread that while it did annoy me (it didn't totally seem like "Ryan" to me), Ryan can get so focused on a case that he doesn't have time for a lot of chit chat. Couple that with Ryan and Tom's rather prickly relationship (IMHO, Tom kind of started it when he wouldn't let Ryan take evidence off a body and was rather short about it. Didn't Ryan look taken aback to anyone else?). it could be understandable Ryan acting like he did.

I thought so as well. Jesse seems like a nonjudgemental person (unlike someone else I can think of:shifty:) who brainstorms well and doesn't really see any question as a dumb one (and as we all well know, the writers have had Ryan ask a lot of dumb ones this year) as long as it solves the case. One very hot young man (Ryan) working with a pretty, but not as, hot older man himself (Jesse) catching the bad guys:)

I have a question: Did anyone besides me get the impression after a brainstorming session with Walter that Ryan may never been on a "spring break" like the one they were investigating?

9. Blinded By Smoke

Miamiwolfe.. ONE thing I disagree w/ you on... I love his hair in DOA. I think he looked HOT during the episode, especially the end (where my icon is from! yum!) The whole, pink shirt.. spiked hair... and tight jeans... MMM! Goodness.

*SIIIIGHHHH*

I need a breather now! ALSO: I must say... I agree w/ you on just about everything. I too, do love to see Jesse/Ryan work together. Jesse is very pretty- in his own way- but Ryan is just... :drool: ---no words!---

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Oh, it's not that I DON'T like his hair in DOA; I just like the hair in the last three eppies a little better. DOA hair is still much better than season 8 hair.

He is breathtaking that's for sure:drool:

11. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

awww i cant wait to see season 8, its not on in the u.k until june :'( , i will have to watch past seasons to get my togo fix lol

12. Blinded By Smoke

Aww, I'm sorry, ericandryanfan.Not to much longer--- :) At least you've got the summer to look forward to with new episodes. We'll be stuck all summer without new episodes.

Miamiwolfe.... I can understand that! 'Dissolved' was another one of my favorites.... :drool: He looks amazing in ALL the episodes, it's so hard to pick and choose!!! Breathtaking... that's the word! ;)

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

Jon is looking so good in the last several episodes. :drool:I may not like the hair this season, but I would in no way turn him away. I do prefer season 7 hair; simply HOT!!!, HOT!!!, HOT!!! :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

14. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

hmmmm just saw a piccy of ryan from season 8, and i don't know what to say he looks soooooo hot!!!!

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

[​IMG]

I think it's really cute that Emily called Jon a sex machine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.