CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

[​IMG]

http://twitpic.com/1f8hxd

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

What about Carmine? Poor Carmine. He gets left out. :( :lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think he specifically mentioned Anna because someone on Twitter asked him to take a picture with Anna since she's apparently the only one he hasn't posted a picture with yet. *shrug*

AJ's squinty face is kind of hilarious. :lol:

4. PerfectAnomaly

OK, that makes sense.

He looks like he's high. Mac will not approve if he finds out Adam was smokin' reefer in the locker room. :p

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i wonder what's going on just off camera to make mac look over there.....

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Maybe whatever's making Adam squint is making Mac look away?

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Source : http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-minds-lost-glee-more/

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Wow, who pissed off Melina? Looks like someone's in for a tongue lashing. (She is pretty gorgeous there though.) AJ does actually look like he has just seen a ghost on that screen, or maybe he is just imagining what's about to happen to the guy that made Melina angry.. ^^

I am really excited about Hawkes' episode. It sounds so thrilling, the riot, the promo where the guy goes 'I killed your sister' It seems like it will be the most exciting episode yet. (Who knows, maybe it will trumph snow day? Even though that's hard to beat.) I'm looking forwards to an episode that doesn't revolve only around Mac or Stella, since we have had a billion of those (Nothing against the characters, but how many opportunities to give the other CSI's attention have those two people swallowed?)
    We had a partially Hawkes' centered episode in season 5, but apart from that, I don't recall having seen any with as much emotion and action in it as this one hints to.

-Englebarn

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, I'm pretty curious... especially about how dark the show is willing to go.

Kinda sorta... I think Eddie is still playing him haunted. But I think they mean the going-on-a-bender-disappearing-from-work dark period, in which case... yeah, I imagine that's done. It has been for a while.

10. PerfectAnomaly

"The worst thing that someone could ever do" to Danny and Lindsay would be to kill Lucy. As bad as a kidnapping is I don't consider it to be anywhere near the "worst" thing Shane Casey could do. ETA: Well, I guess if they can't find her that would be pretty damn bad too.

Damn. I have to admit I'm just as curious as to if the show goes there or not.

11. Faylinn

I can't see TPTB killing a baby, and I don't see them getting rid of Danny or Lindsay unless one of the actors is leaving - so I'm not sure what the "worst" Shane Casey could do is, but kidnapping someone's kid would be right up there. (I'm not saying I think that's what's going to happen, but I won't rule it out until TPTB confirm it won't happen that way. :lol:)

Flack grieving over Angell has gone the way of every other major storyline on the show - it's not just over, it's like it never happened. Moving on does not automatically mean forgetting everything, but this is TV and I should know better by now. I can at least take some measure of comfort in the fact that Flack doesn't appear to be back to the way he was before, even if the show doesn't plan to ever address the issue again.

(BTW, it always irks me when the answers to these questions start with some form of, 'We asked every other actor on the show about DL rather than, ya know, what might be happening to their own characters.' It's gotta be fabulous when people consider you a source of information about The Messer Family™ but don't seem to give a hoot about the character you work hard to portray week in and week out.../pet peeve. Yes, I know they ask what the fans clamor for because that's how they attract the fans to their websites - and when aren't fans clamoring for more of the same information about DL? - but it's frustrating. It's like, 'Hey, Hill, I hear you've got a big episode coming up this week - so let's talk about Danny and Lindsay.' Whut? :wtf:)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  12. Top41

They won't kill the baby, though I guess kidnapping/hiding their baby would be pretty bad. Not really unique or inventive, but bad. I just hope they leave Lucy out of whatever Shane does to Danny and Lindsay.

13. Faylinn

Maybe Lucy goes missing, and by the time September rolls around, she's an angsty teenager who thinks Shane is her father and refuses to believe the truth about where she comes from. (Danny and Lindsay will, of course, be portrayed by the same actors, which always leads to fun when they age kids up on soap operas and the 'kids' are almost as old as the 'parents'.)

What? It could happen. :p :p :p

14. Top41

Oh my god, they did that on the show Angel...uh:
    Angel's enemy kidnapped his baby, took him to an alternate dimension and raised him to hate Angel. The kid came came back and hated Angel.

I have a feeling it is going to be some sort of baby-kidnapping. Danny and Lindsay will be off enjoying their honeymoon when they get a message that OMG their baby has been kidnapped! They'll go to the Lighthouse of Doom to save her... and then Shane will torture them, either physically or psychologically. Probably both.

15. Faylinn

He'll probably dangle Lucy over the edge of the lighthouse, and the episode will end with Danny and Lindsay staring on in horror as Lucy cries. (There will probably also be rain and lightning or something else dramatic like that.) Cue dramatic music, zoom in on the Tableau Of Doom (Lindsay's face! Danny's face! Shane's crazy face! Lucy squirming and dangling!), aaaaand...fade to black.

Fans: OMG NO THEY DI'INT! (Alternately, Fans: Oh my goodness!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.