Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Famiglia!!!! :D

Oh Asprineeeee, i wanted your caps so much last night :D But i needed to stay teh whole day out and i am trynt to watch it now but it doesn't work yet!

Thank you darling!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Do you know what is the best? Finally Stella slept on his couch :D She did! She did!

I want to write my comment but unfortunately i don't have 6.18 yet:shifty:

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

I just watched the episode a few minutes ago too.

That was the ultimate definition of cute. The whole episode. And believe me, I usually avoid calling things cute. But. This. WAS. THE. ULTIMATE. CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit, the interaction between Aubrey and Mac was amusing. Especially when Adam stepped in. "Single?" "Cute. Mac!" "Oh boss... I have work to do..."
    But it was really... really friendly interaction. I don't see anything romantic, to be honest, except Mac checking out Aubrey's backside when he invited her to his office. But that's besides the point. *don't kill me yet*

Aubrey aside, I just had to laugh when, again pointed out, Stella said, "before you even think about it, I'm not going on sick leave!" "Never crossed my mind." Mac knows her so well.

Now, the way Mac looked at Stella in her sleep, I almost expected him to carry her home. :lol: But that was based on a GSR fantasy... anyywayyy...

I observe Mac is a smart man with a sense of self-preservation. Why do I say that? He slightly backed off when Stella exploded over the autopsy table. :guffaw:

When Mac talked to Aubrey in the ER, did Stella look... jealous?? Mwahahahahahaha.

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

It was really, really cute. I was sitting there and when he did that me, my sisters and my mom all AWWWWWWED! at the same time. It was great. Seriously, who else could get away with sleeping on the couch in Mac's office other than Stella?? :adore::adore::adore:

Well, when I saw the crash in the promo, I had hope for SMACked. I hoped that it would lead to something big. Well, it turned out to be a dream (Which wasn't all bad 'cause it made me think of Providence) and I wasn't sure whether there was going to be any hope for SMACked. Then there was that beginning scene where she told Mac about Marina. Then, there was the hospital scene which was great (minus the Aubrey part, but I'll ignore that 'cause it was minor). And then there was the tucking in. It was way cute.

In that episode, it was like they switched roles. Mac is usually the one who's so focused on the case that he won't go home and sleep, but this time it was Stella. I think it's a sign. It's like in No Good Deed when they're talking about Ella and Stella says that the conversation is always in reverse. That she's always the one going with her emotions and he's always telling her to slow down. And then he said that he needed to hear it from her. :adore: That was a really great moment between them as well. So switching roles = good :D

4. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

They are so cute together. I like how the story goes - told you so Gaw - they didn't kiss - so far, but sharing the same (er) bolster iiisss hot.
    Don't tell me is not ,I still don't need nothing more then that; I think they are going to be just good friends, so anybody saying different is hitting a broken bell.
    And the other ladies, if coming, nobody is sure about that, I don't think they can measure up with what this two have so far.
    I didn't watch it due to flat line I have, but I thanks everybody for comments, and critics they were very detailed.Especially captions. Could we put mattress Gif sequence all together. :devil::devil::devil:

5. Queenie

Queenie Witness

*tip toes back to the thread*

I hate to be the party pooper but...she didn't sleep on Mac's couch or in his office. She slept in her own office.
    It was awesome scene though! I'm really glad they had that on this episode.
    I would've loved to see some jealous Stella as well on the hospital scene. ;) Who knows,maybe she was.
    I hope we still get lots of great Smacked scenes before this season is over. :)

*runs off*

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Queenie

haha I thout she did thanks to comments. But checking myself this morning (I finally watched the epsiode!!!!!!!) i realized it wasn't!!!

Mac has a black couch against the glass wall meanwhile this couch wasn't black and it was against the wall-wall :D

However it was a nice touch he covered her :)

Later i will comment on the episode. Now i have to flight. But i DO love it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And sorry but new Doctor doesn't deserve my comment!:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I don't find her amusing or nice or anything!!:wtf: (I changed my mind in a matter of 2 episodes:lol:)

And yeah, the hospital scene was too short but i liked how he was closed to her no matter what:bolian:

see ya

Débora:p

7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

*GASP*

Okay, I just rewatched the scene to observe the interactions between Mac and Aubrey in this latest ep, and something just struck me so suddenly I almost thought for a second that I was going to fall off my chair.

Is it just me completely losing my mind, or does Aubrey look a little like Mac and a little like Stella?! :eek: I mean, look at her facial structure; the defined cheekbones are just like Stella's, as well as the eyebrows. Not to mention, the energy! And Mac has the same hair color, intense gaze, and dimples. And forgive me for this, the same nose. :eek:

Freaky or what?!

So, is this a sign of something or am I really losing it now?

[Haha, thanks to CSI, I'm become much more observant.]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
  8. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I just saw the clip where Mac tucks Stella in on youtube it was the most adorable, sweetest thing thats has ever happened (in my view :D) between them. :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

I was hoping for that if Mac moved over a little he could have landed a kiss there and then. It would have been way sweeter to see him do that :adore::adore::adore::adore:

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I litterally jumped out of my chair in that moment, I was like, Did he really just do that? I couldn't really believe the writers would give us such a great moment.

I hate to be the buzz kill though, but I think it would be a little OOC for Mac to kiss her forehead, even though I would have loved it, it seems unlikely he would do something like that at the office. (*Drools over images of what he would do with her in private.*)
    I think it shows how much he really cares about her, that he would tuck her in like that. Even without the kiss. Because, again, it is at the lab.

Just my opinion.
    -Englebarn

10. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey Guys!

Wow! That scene was SOOOO CUTE!!!! I watched it on Youtube over and over again 7 times in a row, because I just couldn't get enough of it:adore:

I KNOW!!! Thats exactly how I feel:). Mac is now the one who is Taking care of Stella!!! Im so happy!If there was a kiss, I would have almost fainted....but for now, I think thats still a fantasy:rolleyes:......
    You know, I realized that even though Aubrey :shifty: is here now, she can NEVER stand in the way of our Smacked! I mean, even the writers realized that! I mean why didn't they write something different?
    Trust Me. They feel it to...:lol::lol:
    Anyways, I just really thought it was really meaningful, because its finally Mac initiating something this time (Just like Second Chances...eeek)...Season 6 is really starting up something new:thumbsup:
    Anyways,

See Ya

11. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Yeah I know :lol: There are plenty of images i got of them in private lol

And there we lab rats about who could witness it. Its nice moments like that when the writers show those moments in their relationship. As Stella said 'they take care of each other'

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hellow my dear Family!!!!!!! :D

Eloise!!!!!! you are back again! so glad to have you back my dear :D

I loved the episode. You know how much i love our Stella and it was the best Stella's episode so far because she has matured as a character now so it's pricelss to watch Melina's acting and Stella's change

A kiss wouldn't be a good place to show any affection, I agree on that. It's the workplace!!!! :D

But i did love the fact he didn't torment her too much with examples or advices or empty words after she talked to him about Marina and how she wasn't there when she received that last call. But he was always present giving her a silent support, giving her the chance of talking to someone to express her tribulations for Marina.

As i wrote inside the Episode Discussion Thread, he knew how it was to be haunted by ghost of the past so i wasn't surprised she stayed right there in the lab. It's her home and there she has her lab family trying to help her

Amazing episode!!!!!

take care y'all

Love Debbs:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Ghawazee, in episode 6x02 he held up a sign to the security camera's that there cyber killer installed to get that guy to contact him. Think that's what you saw? I don't know, I don't recall having seen a picture like that for this episode.

I was just in the Mac Taylor's love life thread. My deear family, we are running in front. 55% votes Mac should be with Stella Bonasera. That is 27 people, over the 10 people that doesn't really care that are running second. Now that's what I'm talking about.

Other than that, I've just been rewatching some season 6 episodes that I have only briefly checked for good scenes because I've been so busy with my studies, and even though I originally hated s6, I don't think it's too bad. Especially the one where both of them worry about Flack... Just adorable :D

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wow! It's been four days since someone posted in this thread...! Heya, family, where have you all been? :)

I watched the episode a few hours ago. The episode is interesting. Particularly Hawkes and his survival prison. The episode might be lack of SMacked scenes, well, since it's a Hawkes episode. However, we do have some *cough* nice scenes which makes me giggle non-stop every time I take a look at it. Here are some screen caps as always.

6.19 - 'Redemptio'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Could someone please tell me what is happening in those Screecaps ^^ I Haven't got to watch it yet