Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Did you see "Field Mice" promo on youtube??????:drool::drool::drool:
    It's looks like Hodges saves Wendy on 00.14 from some falling piece.
    Mayby that is why she will kiss him?:p

2. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think they are arguing about something, then he throws the piece of paper at her, but there's no anger, it's like he's playing....My take is, he was right about something concerning the casefile, and he's treating her a bit like a child

3. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think they are arguing about something, then he throws the piece of paper at her, but there's no anger, it's like he's playing....My take is, he was right about something concerning the casefile, and he's treating her a bit like a child

Me? From here? Nahh..

I'm just relieved that "that scene" is not all-sugar and ooc...I expressed my take on what's happening in the spoiler box...

I made a mess with posting...Hope DJ can delete my previous message...

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well
    The promo I found in Tubeland was really bad. So I didnĀ“t see Hodges save Wendy. When does that happen?

5. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I just saw the promo. Go to YouTube and search "csi field mice" and you'll get it. ;)

Now. I LOVED THAT PROMO. :D It was cute, it was dramatic, it was funny, it was weird. Let's put it that way.

no scene of that almost kiss... so I personally doubt you'll see it in this episode.

6. riddick

riddick Rookie

Well I think this is only the first promo, not the extended one...And for what's missing...It's like they has showed the end scene of A Space Oddity in the promo of that episode...The ep would have been spoiled!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Extended? Where can I find that??

Try the second link from that search on Youtube. I don't know?

Because I'm greedy and I wanna see what went on. :D

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Are we sure that those two people are Wendy and Hodges? I haven't exactly examined it (it's hard to see, really) but it looked like the one person had long hair, and I thought Wendy's hair was in a ponytail when they were wearing those hardhats.

I loved him throwing the paper(?) at her. And you're right, riddick. It didn't look like it was him irritatedly throwing something at him.

I will mention one thing though- that theory I had about the 8-ep-promo scene not being in this episode because I didn't think they'd be in the lab? Clearly wrong. So... possibilities.

Hey, 1500 posts! I gained a level! Woot!

9. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

i Know i said this on Twitter but Congratulate for that
    and now i'm wrong about The whats happening in the Pic Couldn't Be Being in This Episode I'm Torn Cause I want it to Happen in This Episode but i'm a Little Worried that we maybe being Misled with that Photo

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I've come to notice that the 8 episode promo video that CBS put up mostly consisted of the panty sniffer episode, and last weeks Irradaitor episode. The only other scenes look like they may be from Field Mice if comparing the 8 remaining episodes video to the preview for next weeks. With that being said and hoping it makes sense, what we've seen in the promo could very well be in the upcoming Field Mice episode, just it wasn't in that particular preview.

I can't really see them ditching the scene of the "possible kiss" between the two after putting it up for the public to view...it wouldn't really make sense...but I could be wrong. And now that we've seen that they are both in the lab and out in the field during the episode, it is plausible. AND, if for some reason it's not in Field Mice, then it could very well be in the season finale. If y'all are spoiler buffs like me and you'd have to be if yer reading whats behind this spoiler tag...lol, there are some pretty action packed episodes coming up. at least it sounds like it...possibly another shooting at the lab...if the "possible kiss" isn't in Field Mice, maybe it's in THAT episode. Both realizing that life is way to short and going to the comfort of each other....we'll just have to wait and see.

Most episodes tend to have an extended preview that comes out a few days before the episode airs, but not all the time. So we'll have to impatiently wait and hope for something a little more before Thursday. :lol:

Congrats on 1500 Tciddaisc. :thumbsup:

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I don't know if ya'll have seen the slightly different promo for Field Mice. I just saw it, and I want to know who's getting awkwardly hugged at :17. :lol:

I love that the promo doesn't really mention any Wedges stuff. Maybe I'm just weird like that, but I think it might end up being better in the long run. First of all, the episode might be more of a Lab Rat episode (I love Wedges stuff, of course, but I think part of the reason I didn't like ASO was because it wasn't a Lab Rat episode in the full sense of the phrase.) Plus, it'll be more things for me to enjoy when Thursday rolls around.

That doesn't mean that the lack of information isn't driving me crazy, of course. Episode. Want. Now.

Based on what scenes were in that eight-ep promo, I think that at this point it probably is safe to assume that "that pic" is from Field Mice. But promos, y'know, lie. Or imply things that they aren't correct. So I'm going to assume that it isn't until I have proof that it is. And be really impatient about it. :lol:

Thank ya. Especially since I'm just trying to narrow the gap between our respective post counts. :lol:

12. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

HI Guys
    Has anybody seen The Extended Field Mice Promo If so Please Know if its Like The first 2 Though i Loved the 2nd One i Don't know said it but the Lab Tech Down Had me Rotfl

13. riddick

riddick Rookie

You can find the extended preview in Youtube...There's a trailer plus the part of a scene...Definitely worth watching.

14. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I don't know if ya'll have seen the slightly different promo for Field Mice. I just saw it, and I want to know who's getting awkwardly hugged at :17. :lol:

Maybe it's Cathrene and Warrick doubles. Cathrene once slipped and landed on Warrick almost the same way...:cool:

15. riddick

riddick Rookie

Silverkat, I think your take about
    the hug in the promo is right...looks like a homage to that yobling deluding moment that unfortunately never had a follow up