Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Happy Eastern for all Macladys!

[​IMG]

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

"Are ya crazy, Mac? We'll never get away with doing that in your office, at least, not right now."
    "Well then, maybe I should shut the blinds here..."

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome Ashcantria and Pianowizzy (if I have said that already, I apologize, but do you really expect me to be able to think logically while on this thread? Mac is so distracting!). Love the pics, MarineGirl and Pianowizzy.:drool: I would like to go in Mac's office and shut the blinds.:devil:

Flag on the Play was on last night here, some lovely Mac-Sid moments, I think my favourite was when Natalie's body was brought in and Sid said he wondered how her mother got through the day, and Mac said 'she does what we all do, she keeps moving forward' - I think in that one line there was a reminder that Mac knows all too well about loss and grief and having to get through the day. I really like how the writers, and Gary, can refer to Claire, and the fact that Mac still obviously misses her very much, without actually mentioning Claire directly. It's a bit like that wonderful scene in What You See is What You See when Mac goes to talk to the Assistant DA/DA/whatever that guy was, and the guy goes to meet his wife for dinner, and the wife turns up in a cab, and they kiss and wander off, and Mac is watching from a distance with this look on his face that I can't really describe, but it's just such an emotional and powerful scene. He is clearly missing having someone to go home and have dinner with. I have mentioned this before, but it is one of my favourite moments and shows what a talented Gary is and how he can convey emotions in a powerful yet subtle way. Very good stuff. I thought it was lovely to see Mac and Sid bonding in Flag on the Play in a more serious way, usually it's through banter/teasing that they conenct. Oh, and Mac's interrogation of Meredith was brilliant too, from the look on his face when she called Kristin a 'bitch' to his switch into Pissy!Mac mode when she started lying.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Yup, we could all do without the blinds. :devil::devil:

Unfortunately the new eppie didn't have any blinds, but the interaction with Aubry was good in my opnion. Somehow our Mac has in for doctors. Now I would go for the male ones, if I had a choice. But hey that's just me. :lol::lol: Darn meds. :scream::scream: Anyways, here's some bits and pieces of the latest eppie of Mac. Just not that many as I usually have, so I suppose it could go in one post. Don't be too pissed at me, my dear mods. They're only all clickies. :):):)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  5. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Marine Girl#1 I officially LOVE YOU!!! thanks for posting those caps!!! i love them all!!!

and Mac was SOOOOOOOOOOO utterly sweet in the episode!!i loved him!!:adore: :adore:

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

You're very very welcome. It has been a long time since I've posted new caps. :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

And I read your post in the Gary-thread. I'm glad it wasn't only me who noticed that 'Mac' sounded like he had a cold, especially in the beginning of the ep. It seems our detective will be in need of some TLC from his girls till the next eppie. :devil::devil::devil:

7. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

To drool? I disassemble every time I enter:devil::devil::devil:
    This web page is reading my mind!:drool:
    Like smokin' pics of Mac???
    How about some sneaky ones??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

salute:devil::devil::devil:

#### campaign against smilies contamination##### still on!

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks MarineGirl and Aschatria for the nice pics.

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, thanks for the new pics, MarineGirl. I agree Mac does like doctors, Peyton, Aubrey....But generally I think he just likes strong, smart women (good for him!). I'm really hoping that Aubrey, as promised, will bring out a more personal side to Mac. I know we've had a lot of 'personal to Mac' storylines, but usually they're connected to cases, with the exception of Reed and Peyton, so it'll be nice to see some 'Mac out of the lab' stuff.

10. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

*stare*

*melt* :adore:

:guffaw: I'll never get enough of FlirtyFlirty!Mac :guffaw:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

exactly, most of the "personal to mac" cases involve some evildoer personally targetting him - it's nice to see his occasional dalliances into more standard personal stuff, like, y'know, interacting with non-crime-scene-related people :)

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ 167% agree!!! :D (and no, i don't know where i pulled that number from..!) while i have to admit i like seeing our hero in job related danger/difficulty/issues, the poor guy needs to catch a break sometimes and have a life outside the office!! ;) and speaking of Reed (and going off on a bit of a tangent), i really really liked it in 'pot of gold' where we're led to assume that mac and reed have kept in touch all this time -- the "i'll text you with the details" line in particular and mac's compete non-reaction to that form of communication from him (well, and basically just about everything about their interactions really), made me quite convinced about this fact, and very pleased! :D

and because i mentioned mac in trouble and because i can't leave empty handed.....

[​IMG]

mac drenched...... 'nough said!! :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

[​IMG]

*sniffsniff* *heartbreak* *melt* i wouldn't have made him stand outside injured and about ready to topple over......:( *rushes over to take care of mac*

oh, and i absolutely looooooove it the way his hair goes all curly when it gets wet, despite its abysmally short length!! :luvlove::luvlove:

[​IMG]

:drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i thought exactly the same about reed and the text message :) not to mention that last pic :drool: x a million :D

but jade, if you're posting pics of our hero in trouble, how could you forget these lovelies?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

with all that angst, he probably *needs* a cigarette!

[​IMG]

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ooooooh, you make a very good point!! but i couldn't include everything in one post....! ;) so as a remedy.....

[​IMG]
    minor concussion my arse...... persistant intermittant blurry vision and dizziness constitute a bit more than a 'minor' concussion.... *mutters* i would have been a much better medic... :p;)

[​IMG]
    *sigh* those gorgeous, gorgeous green eyes, and the way he speaks with them.... :adore::adore::adore:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lisa and Jade, I agree with you. I love episodes that deal with Mac in job related danger/issues/difficulties, and I love seeing him interact with his team and with suspects/victims/victims' families as a detective, but it's very rare we get to see Mac making dalliances into 'normal' life - as I said, the only examples are his relationships with Reed and Peyton, and as he and Peyton were colleagues, that doesn't fully count. It's definitely nice to see him interact with non crime-scene-related people.

Gorgeous pics.:drool::drool::drool: Hurt/angsty Mac is so hot. I wouldn't mind an episode where he gets hurt or is angsty and either Stella or his new lady doctor friend takes care of him/comforts him. It would be cute and hot, for one thing, and for another it would be a nice and welcome reversal of the 'big strong man protects woman' thing. Not that I mind at all when Mac gets all protective of his women but it would be nice to see someone take care of him for a change, he needs it. Stella already does look out for him a lot, of course, which is one reason I really like their relationship/partnership.

I can't wait to see more Mac/Reed interaction, it's always so good. Kyle Gallner and Gary are great together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.