Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Thanks, Geni. I love your Cas and Katie ones. Your coloring is always amazing. I always seem to have difficulty coloring mine. :lol:

More Supernatural:

Dean:

SPN_0182copy1.png
SPN_0182copy.png
no text

SPN_0414a.png
SPN_1107copy1.png

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
13, 14, 15, 16

More later. ;)

Last edited:
shazza_018, wonderful HBK icons. Do you mind if I snag? I was thinking of asking someone to create something from that night....you must be psychic or something.

shazza_018, wonderful HBK icons. Do you mind if I snag? I was thinking of asking someone to create something from that night....you must be psychic or something.

Thank you, not at all snag away! :) Oh okay :lol:

Do you want anymore from that night? I can do a few more with text if you want me to.

I don't know who the people are, but I like the darkened effect on the icon. I think it looks pretty good, Shazza. :)
Thanks, the effect worked well, the speed of the animation was just a little sucky.

shazza, if you have anything else from that night please share.

I'll do this tonight, okay. :)

Another animation, still can't get it to be smoother since I'm using pre-made screencaps, anyone know how I can cap some youtube vids?
ladygaga_telephone_137-1.gif

That one looks really good too, Shazza. :)

Is anyone else having trouble with LiveJournal? I can't get the site to load on either IE or Firefox. It was working earlier this morning, but then just stopped working.

That one looks really good too, Shazza. :)

Is anyone else having trouble with LiveJournal? I can't get the site to load on either IE or Firefox. It was working earlier this morning, but then just stopped working.

Thanks.

Yeah LJ hasn't been working for me since yesterday, I think it might be a maintainance issue.

Soph, that animation is awesome! Well done. :D

Great new icons Wolverine_Eagle. They look fab, you're really improving. :D

Back