Mac Taylor's Love Life *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Apr 7, 2010.

?

Who do you want to see Mac Taylor with?

1. Aubrey Hunter

18 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Peyton Driscoll

9 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. Stella Bonasera

66 vote(s)
    55.9%
  4. No one--Mac should stay single

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. Mac can schtupp a couch for all I care

13 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

[​IMG]

(Amazing graphic by the awesome Faylinn! :) )

Based on CSI: NY exec producer Pam Veasey's comments in this TV Guide article, the writers are heating up Mac's love life at the end of the season... and are interested in hearing viewers' feedback on the matter!

So let's give them some. :) Please avoid nasty comments, directed at either the writers, actors or your fellow posters, but do share your thoughts... are you on Team Aubrey? Team Peyton? Team Stella? Or do you think Mac should stay a lone wolf?

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Re: Mac Taylor's Love Life

Team Stella!:thumbsup:
    Or alone.

3. Top41

Am I evil for picking the last option? :lol: :devil:

I'll admit, I don't have any real investment in Mac's love life. I don't want him with Stella. I do like Aubrey, and I liked Peyton back in season three, so I'd be fine with either of them.

I have to say, I really appreciated the Reader Quote of the Week over at TV Guide's MegaBuzz:

Like that will ever happen... ;)

4. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

What is "schtupp"?:eek:

5. Top41

It's Yiddish for "have sex with." :lol: I'm not Jewish, but I love using that word. It cracks me up!

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I voted for Aubrey since "Anyone but Stella" wasn't an option. :p So far I really think they have good chemistry and their interactions are really sweet and somewhat old fashioned and I like that.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

STELLA, ladies and gentleman.

I don't trust Aubrey. She seems someone nice but if she is so nice, what would be the point of having Twilight?:lol:

Probably she has a hidden husband somewhere:p

In the same way i don't like Driscoll. She is annoying and all whinny (she makes me remember too much of myself:lol::lol:) and i feel is quite silly she tries to get her old flame back when she was the one who dumped in the first place;)

But we have Stella, who loves him unselfishly (does this word really exist?), who has protected him, cared of him, lectured him
    She is stubborn but if she were "Miss Perfection" she wouldn't be human and I feel Stella VERY human

Stella all the way!:thumbsup:

8. cat99

cat99 Hit and Run

Team Stella:)

9. Emilie

Emilie Victim

Stella, I think they are perfect for each other

10. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

I'm Team Stella all the way.
    Mac and Stella have been best friends for years and know each other like the back of their hands. Its clear that they have feelings for each other(At least that's how i see it) lol, They belong together

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, anyone but Stella works for me, I just don't see Mac and Stella as a couple. I'm just not that bothered about Mac's love life.

To be completely honest, I've not seen Aubrey yet (I have some catching up to do), so I can't comment on her. I didn't mind Peyton I suppose.

12. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

proud member of TEAM STELLA here :D :D :D!!! because seriously the way i see it, there are no other teams whatsoever ;D

eheh and i'm SO glad to see that -at least for now- NO ONE voted for Virus a.k.a peyton :devil::guffaw:

SMacked all the way!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian:

13. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

At this point I'm on team Aubrey. I think they are sweet and awkward and I like seeing the discovery of attraction and feelings for Mac.

Stella has been a constant in his life since Season One, Episode One and for the writers to put them together after all this time cheats the audience out of seeing that first blush of attraction. Just because Stella cares for him, and always has and will, doesn't mean that it isn't entertaining to watch him fall in love with someone new and different who brings out different qualities and emotions in him.

As for Peyton, never liked it and was glad when she didn't come back. I didn't like her dear John letter either, so that sort of sealed the deal for me.

ETA: Thank you Top for putting this up.

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Team Stella

Personally, I'm a Mac/Stella enthusiasts. However, in my viewpoint, I think Mac should stay alone. Regardless of the twilight saga and Faylinn's wonderful picture which makes me laughed even louder each time I glance at it (particularly Mac as Bella) :guffaw:, I've been thinking about "What IFs". What if Mac came to a conclusion of not choosing neither Peyton or Aubrey? What if he choose to be alone? Spend the rest of his lives with Stella even if it is just being long time partners and great friends? I'd love that. I love the way it is before Aubrey or Peyton came into the picture. For instance in season 1, both this character being best of friends spending time with one another and whenever one is down, they would be there for each other without regards to how things stand. Sharing laughter as well as smiles which is one-of-a-kind and profound.

Hence, it is not an essential for Mac to be in a relationship. :)

15. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Can't there be a Stella, Aubrey and Peyton option? I'd pounce on that.