Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Okay, since I've recently started showing more interest in Don/Stella since the chemistry is definitely there. I love the whole joking, playful, casual thing there is when they're around eachother. And since this thread seems a little asleep, I just wanted to pop in and see if there were others out there, up for trying to get this thread back up so we can discuss these two awesome people :3

Also in the light of Don coming to Stella's rescue in the pool, I think we have chances of some real good Fiesta moments in tonights episode, I really love how he scoops himself under the railing to save her (As we see in the behind the scenes)

Well, I hope someone will join me here, because these two deserve more attention.

Englebarn Aka. Lou :3

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

So am I the only one dissappointed that we didn't get to see Flack giving Stella a little 'mouth to mouth' last night? ;-)

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

So I'm actually coming out of the woodwork for this one. :p

After I saw the video spoilers for Rest in Peace, Marina over at ET, yeah I thought we'd get to see Flack give Stella some CPR. But then, like you, I was pretty disappointed that they skipped that part. Another wasted opportunity.

I actually liked the part before that when Flack and Stella were talking in Marina's apartment. That was the highlight, well, at least for me.

On another note, I can't believe Stella was once again in danger. :scream:

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I have to say even though I have been a Smack fan I really love these two together.:) Flack is such a gentleman when it comes to Stella he seems to always be there for her, and I love there bantering and sense of humor together.:lol: I remember a past episode when Stella and Flack were all dressed up undercover Stella in that black dress and Don in the tux mmmm:) I think they need to take themselves on over to the "Shake Shack" for a celebration burger.:thumbsup:

5. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I agree, I wanted the Mouth to mouth bit really badly, it would have been so hot. But the talk was so great too. I loved how he ended up agreeing when she asked him to just help her search the place before they left. I just rewatched Pay up yesterday, and in that bar when she goes and sort of half hugs him by holding her hands on his arms, and leaning slightly against him, it is so cute, she just knows that he needs someone right now. I really loved that moment, even though I hated to see Angell go.

(Also, I hope that even though the next episode is Hawkes centered, we get to see a little bit more of Flack in the lab, he is rarely there because he is out of his homefield, but it is just so hilarious when he looks like they're all speaking chinese around him.)