The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. RestlessHeart

RestlessHeart Victim

Hello! I'm Elle. :) I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm a big fan of The Love and have been for many years now.

Well so far, season 10 is making me very happy. Nick and Greg have had some good scenes together. One in particular that i just couldn't stop smiling at, the scene from 'Internal Combustion' where Sara compliments Nick, and the look that Greg gives him.. it's just.. wow.. *sigh* Oh, and the scene where Greg tells Nick his story... Look at Nick's smile! :adore: Ahh, it was such a good episode.

2. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

Haven't had time to stop by here after last episode, but I'm not suprised at all there isn't any comments here. It was almost painful to watch those "Nick is the straightest man in the world"-scenes on the episode, when it's the compleate opposite of what I think the character is like.
    But the way I see it, if Nick really is that straight the writers wouldn't have to make those scenes. TPTB much have realised how much subtext there's been in the season so far and decided to emphasixe that Nick IS inteed straight, in case the vievers got any funny ideas. It's a good thing we know what the truth is.;)

3. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

You know what I'd like to think? That when Nick was getting all smiley with the girls, he wasn't really seeing the girls. I would like to think that he was imagining Greg, who may have dressed up in a cheerleader uniform at one point, who knows. It is Greg after all. Even so, it doesn't change anything. Nicky is gay and that's how it'll stay. No desperate attempts from tptb will make me think otherwise.

4. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I totally agree with you Greggo_Obssessed! Notice that Nick said cheerleaders was his thing, not that girls dressed up as cheerleaders was his thing ;)....he was definitely seeing Greg in that skimpy little cheerleader uniform :devil: "Give me an N! Give me an I! Give me a C! Give me a K!" :thumbsup: What do you get? The Love!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

This weeks episode had no scenes with Nick and Greg together on screen however there was the phone call. Greg called Nick to discuss the evidence and the little girl witness. I don't ever remember Nick and Greg calling each other on the show before, I just thought it was a cool interaction between them. And before Nick hang up you could here Greg say "Later". Maybe they got together later. One can hope.

6. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I don't remember them calling each other either. And considering we didn't hear the begining of the conversation, the romantic in me likes to think that Greg might have made the call to ask Nick how he's holding up,since we all know how Nick takes cases with child involved. Then it was just convinient for Greg to give a case update to him. I know I'm grasping straws here but that's how I like to see that scene.

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

And I might be grasping at straws too, but later on in that same episode, Greg was on the phone when he was interrupted by Sara and that could well have been Nick on the other end! ;) I like to think it was at least :adore:

And remember back in Sin City Blue? Towards the end Nick is on the phone..;)

Later!

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I haven't posted here in a few weeks. Not many Love moments occurring as of late. But the latest episode, "Field Mice", did have the two working a case together. And while they were never in the same room with each other - Nick was at PD and Greg jumped between the Lab and the hospital - they did talk a lot with each other over the phone.

It was nice seeing the two of them solve a case together. Plus, their teamwork is obviously good enough to tackle a case without actually meeting to work through it.

9. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Well since this is like ten months old I'm sure you've found it..... but just in cast this is from Geekwriter's "Not Even Poets" http://wmtdb.zero-creativity.net/beautiful/ViewText.aspx?cid=133&chapter=1it was never finished but five parts are completed and completely worth the read....and I forgot how to link it properly and it's really bugging me...

Shacky

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

You can also find it at her site, Indulgence. The link for 'Not Even Poets' there is http://veggiegrlaz.tripod.com/indulgence/id55.html .

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Just like last week they communicated by phone. It was kinda cool even though they were never in the same room they still worked the case together. But at the end of April we have a episode where they do work together in the same room (written by David Rambo) that we have to look forward to.

There are also promo pics in the spoiler pic thread of them.

12. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Oh definitely off to go and take a look, thanks for the heads up Wojo..

13. Rachel

Rachel Civilian

LOL! Same here.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, let's keep this about Greg and Nick and not about fan fiction.

Also I've seen a few posts with only one or two lines.

Please remember our three line rule. :D

Thanks.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well the boys worked together last night, in a storm drain. It was cute seeing the interaction between them. I loved how Nick called Greg "Buddy". Yeah he's your buddy Nicky, and we know what that means!!