Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Half

Half CSI Level Two

csimiamigirl- [ SPOILER = "enter spoiler topic here"] enter spoilers [ /SPOILER ] <it's that, without the spaces. (spaces are allowed in the spoiler topic and the spoilers part)

*laughs* Definitely. "My reconstruction of this burned out building requires me to be very close to you. You won't complain, so it's okay." :lol:

I want to see the promo for this episode. I don't even care that I have to go back to school next Thursday. I want it to be next Thursday at... 9 or 10. Whichever one is right.

2. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

thanks ok here it goes
    if she's not going to kiss him i wonder what she's doing then cause she lookes worried
    i can't wait to see this episode

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking she might have kissed him. Because I can't come up with a reasonable excuse for why she'd be looking at him like that. Besides, it would be about time. We've been playing this game for three years. (Oh dear God, it's been three years since we started obsessing about this?)

4. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

LOL well it hasn't been Three years for me

can some please tell me where i can find Wendy/Hodges Icons cause i just bast the 50 post thing and now can have a Icon and i want one of these 2 i fount one but wanted to know if there any more out there

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well... some of us have less of a life. :shifty: (To be fair to myself, I started thinking of them as a ship three years ago, but didn't join TCSI until two years ago, so I've only be "obsessing" for two years.)

I don't really know. I usually just make my own. If you don't want something from Space Oddity, I can make you one if you'd like.

Have you seen the promo pics from Field Mice? There's one of Wendy that's cool. The one of them that I posted earlier is still fun. Though they kind of look mad at each other.

6. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

i don't Mind what it is as long as it's these 2 and Know what Promo

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm nowhere near done yet, because now I want to make a bunch of them, but here's two avatars and one sig:
    Signature

Have we gotten any spoilers on Field Mice, besides who's writing it? I don't remember seeing any, and it's in two weeks. It's a bit surprising to not have much of anything when it's this close.

8. riddick

riddick Rookie

Nope, no spoilers yet...I've been looking for spoilers for weeks but the only things we have by now are the brief synopsis, the casting call and these photos...

And yes,
    they definitely look mad at each other...AGAIN! There's no Wedges romance without some good deal of flying sparks, so I'll take it as a good sign

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, it could be competitive-mad, I suppose. But you're right, riddick. Half of the fun is the sparring.

And if you really want to look on the bright side, at least they're in a cap at the same time. That in and of itself has been rare as of late.

Of course, there has to be some connection between the cap from the promo and the cap from Field Mice, whether they're both from the same episode or not (though honestly it'd be better if they were in different episodes, because then we'd have two eps with new scenes). The interesting part will be getting from Point A to Point B, no matter what direction it goes in.

ETA: Okay, so I think it would be the third time that she's touched his shoulder. Bloodsport, that pic, and the deleted scene from A Space Oddity. Though I'm not sure the last one really counts.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  10. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

WOW i am so far behind with this ship What Deleted scenes is it on YT

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Well, I think I can get away with posing this link. If not, then... oh well.

Oh, and I have an album with my Wedges avatars and signatures. Still working on them, but if you want one just grab it.

I had completely forgotten about the "I just want you to be happy" scene until I was going through old posts. I wonder if that scene will come up later?

12. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Thanks for Both
    I have One more Question (sorry if i'm to many questions) Is there any thing on the Space Oddity Commentary on youtube or is there a Transcribe on the internet somewhere

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Linking to that one might be pushing it, but go to YouTube and search "space oddity commentary". I found a couple videos almost immediately.

And go ahead and ask questions. I have nothing better to do. :D

14. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

ROFL. Yeah, that's SO likely. </sarcasm>

No, I don't think that's anything to worry about.
    Wendy and Nick? nuh-uh, no way.

Three years? Really? I've only been a fan of CSI for... a little over 4 months now. :lol: And a Wedges shipper for... a month. But I hooked on to Wedges pretty quickly after watching the first few minutes of You Kill Me because I've always loved the lab rats, because I can connect so well with them. :D

@csimiamigirl - I thought I'd like to note, please, when posting on any shipper thread, be sure you have at least three lines of conversation relevant to the ship before posting.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh, the three years is only since Lab Rats, the first time I noticed Wedges as a possible ship. I've been a fan of CSI since, like, season 3. I probably would've watched from even earlier than that if S1 didn't air when I was 7 or 8. :lol:

Mhm. I thought it was incredibly likely and that's obviously what happens. *nods head in approval* *smirk*

I was rewatching Family Affair, and one thing I thought was interesting is that Wendy and Hodges were coming out of the same room when they got shot at. So one of them was possibly in the other's lab again. *g*

Dang it, why are they so adorkable? It's so unfair to my sanity!

ETA: I'm reading Blood Quantum and Hodges totally just had a internal rant about how much he failed miserably in Space Oddity. It was rather hilarious.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010