Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. riddick

riddick Rookie

I still think he embodies the true spirit of the mothership like no one else doese. Except for Grissom. Geekiness, quirkiness, nerdiness -but good looks, it's a tv show after all-, a touch of grotesque. With him you really have the impression that anything can be done and said, and this is the essence os the original CSI to me: everything can happen, everything is awkward but nothing is out of place. Ok, my declaration of love for David Hodges is done! LOL

Really, the labrats "guardian angel", Shankar, doesn't strike me as a sadist...Carol Mendelssohn, she definitely does LOL

2. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Hi i Haven't Watched CSI in a While conflicting Tv Schedule but i Loves these 2 and i wanted to know has the Labrats episode already aired or if it hasn't when will air

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Hey there csimiamigirl! Not to worry, this seasons labrat episode hasn't aired yet. April 15th. It should be interesting to see though. Any time they put these two characters together and especially for any length of time, you know something odd or surprisingly interesting is to come out of it. So I highly doubt that they'll disappoint.

heheh...lovely deceleration there riddick...but you got a point.

4. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Thanks and could u please tell the spoiler everybody is talking about i was reading through the thread and there were a lot of Spoiler boxs and i don't know what there talking about

5. riddick

riddick Rookie

The main thing that has thrilled Wedges fans is a glimpse of an upcoming episode -supposedly the labrat ep, Field Mice- where it definitely looks like

Wendy has just kissed Hodges

Oh, since I think we've never "met" before...Welcome back!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  6. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Thanks and OMG Really i will be so happy if that happens i'm so glad that CSI moved to 10:00 i hated at 9:00 to much stuff came on at 9:00 so thank you for answering me

7. riddick

riddick Rookie

Did anyone see "Panty Sniffer" ?
    I know there was a scene between
    Wendy and Nick...Somenne talks about "chemistry, romance"

In you opinion, is there something we should worry about?:(:vulcan:

8. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Noooo!!!:eek: That is not fair!
    What the point was in the kiss then?
    Nick? He could find someone else for himself!!!:scream:
    There is no need to take Hodges girl!
    I could only imagine what David will do then.:lol::guffaw:

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

...? The only scene I saw between Nick and Wendy was when she was pointing out that women that buy expensive underwear usually wear it as a set.

I finally saw the eight-ep promo that the picture of them is from. I must admit that it's very interesting. First of all, her hand is definitely on his shoulder. That right there is shippy. Secondly, am I the only one that thinks that she looks slightly surprised (like, say, at herself)? (If someone has pointed this out, I'm sorry. I've been somewhat lazy at reading other posts.)

10. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Could u please tell me what ur talking about what Pic and What Promo

11. riddick

riddick Rookie

Oh, ok, better like this...I haven't seen the ep so I just asked to make sure!

she definitely lokks surprised..or worry about his reaction...or both...anyway I cannot wait to see Hodges' face!

I don't remember if we're allowed to post link in here...But if you go on Youtube and digit "csi 8 new episodes" you may find what we're talking about...

12. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

OK thanks off to do that now

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

csimiamigirl- Yeah, sorry I wasn't too specific. The pic is just a screencap of the promo.

[​IMG]

Thefted from @csivegas on Twitter.

See, we can never trust promos. So we can't be certain that she does kiss him, because promos are lying liars that lie. However, they are a lot closer than I think I've ever seen them outside of the fantasies in A Space Oddity. And this would be the... second? time that she's touched his shoulder?

Again, at this point, I'll take pretty much any development they want to give us. I can't remember the last time they shared a scene.

riddick- Yeah, it might be both. Although she probably shouldn't worry about his reaction. :lol:

By the way, something about the way they're looking at each other is hilarious:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  14. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Thanks again i LOVE that PIC
    can some please tell me how to but something in a Sopiler Box i've been trying to say some think but i can seem to do it

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  15. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe they doing some reconstruction of the crime scene?:drool: