"The Panty Sniffer" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm with you on that. I think overall the story has been poorly developed. The Miniatures were much more interesting overall. Maybe the Jekyll storyline bores me primarily because Ray has been the main CSI working on them and he still bores me too.:rolleyes:

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I second the 'Jekyll is boring' motion. The Miniature Killer was much more gripping. I would have enjoyed a season long run of the Dick and Jane Killer too. That one was much more terrifying - almost like the Zodiac Killer.

And I'm anxious to see this episode. The main factor being, of course, the opportunity to watch one of the worst titled episodes of all time. :lol:

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

:lol: Well that comment made me laugh...but you're right. It has to be one of the worst titles for any episode. One the other hand, it could turn out to be one of the best episodes of the season.... though I doubt it.

And I agree with you Dizz. This Dr. Jekyll storyline seemed to be poorly developed right from the beginning, and it's to bad cause the overall idea seems very interesting. Plus the fact that it's mainly been focused around Langston instead of the entire team. If it was the team, then I'd probably enjoy it a lot more.

I"ll be curious about this kiss between Cath and Vartann as well. Will it be from something they have on the go between them or just part of the "undercover" job?

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: The only other ep title that I remember really hating was "Getting Off" (the clown ep)... :lol:

But, I am very excited for the Cath/Tony stuff. :D

And the Nick/cheerleaders scene looks amusing too. Love that dopey grin on his face as he says cheerleaders are his weakness. :lol:

5. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I'm sorry. I'm terribly easily amused. So are most people from my school. :lol: It doesn't take much to impress me, so don't be shocked... :rolleyes:

By the way, is that.... WENDY DANCING? :eek: WHOAH. And I thought I'd only see that once in a fantasy... :guffaw: [Space Oddity, 9x22]

6. Dizzney

I'm still hoping they release a better promo for it than the one we have been seeing, because I cannot tell if they are all scenes from this ep or from future eps anymore.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm not sure this is just for The Panty Sniffer or not but it aired at the end of Two and a half Men last night. Beware - it's real short!

The Panty Sniffers?

Susan

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Wasn't Archie with the gang when they went to that BBQ place with the body? Why is he freaking out with this one?

9. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Archie wasn't with the gang on that one. It was just Hodges, Henry, Nick and Greg.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I only saw the first few minutes (or at least the part from where Cath passes Greg and Archie in the hallway till it goes to credits). Will watch the rest later, but I just have to say... man of course that kiss would have to be one he planted to keep up appearances. :lol: Oh well... at least they kissed anyway. :D

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

~Hee. Thought that kiss might've been a setup.
    ~Vartann gets some backstory? But he's a cop other than Brass on CSI. Is this the apocalypse?

~Oh Catherine and Vartann. Why did you leave the door open?
    ~Greg's outfit? Is hilariously awesome.
    ~Way to spill stuff, Cath. Shouldn't there be some HazMat or something?
    ~Catherine. Catherine. Seriously. You should've just put the gun to the back of his head.
    ~I'm curious about Vartann's pause there.
    ~...Credits? Seriously? But... what... oh whatever.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The A case was totally boring. I'm watching people watching people make meth for 10 hours?

The B case was seriously disgusting. Whoever thought that up as a plot??

Which isn't to say there weren't a few good moments, but overall I kept thinking what's the point??

13. Dizzney

I agree, overall this episode was boring.

The panty sniffing thing was gross and just weird overall.

The best parts were the beginning (with the Kiss and then with Archie finding the body) and then the last 5 minutes. The rest was just ho-hum filler.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I caught this episode because of the time switch. I'd have to say I have never laughed so hard with an episode of CSI in a long time. The last time was King Baby and Grissom and Nick's scene in the 'adult baby item' store :lol: The sad part is that out of everything, Greg at the "Rave" type thing cracked me up the most.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Weren't Vartaan and Catherine supposed to kiss? Or was I mistaken?