Season 10 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I for one don't trust anything that the site has reported. In the article that announces the 2 season renewal, it goes on to defame one of the cast members. Anything it says should probably be taken with a grain - or perhaps a shaker - of salt.

If it does turn out that one of the other stars is going to be involved in Catherine's bloodbath (or whatever they say), my money is on Langston. They've been building this season's arc around him and so it is only fitting that he's the one in danger. Just as Season 7's Miniature Killer/GSR arc ended with Sara and Season 8's deconstruction of Warrick ended with him, so should this end with Langston.

Side Note: Why am I the one that usually ends up starting a new page?

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It would be a bit boring to have yet another actor who is leaving the show be killed off, a la Keppler and Warrick. When Laurence Fishburne signed on, it was only for the end of season 9 and all of season 10. I never thought he'd stay past that...figured it was just to get them through William Petersen's leaving. But I really don't think they'd kill him off. It would have to be a character people care about. ;) Kidding! Of course, they could kill him off to please people. ;) Kidding again!!

Anyway, I don't think that site is anything to pay attention to...at least not until we see if anything they post actually pans out.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

The 'CSI in peril' thing has been done to death. :rolleyes:

Yea, it could be Vartann but he's not a 'regular' cast member. (which would piss me off to no end. :mad: )

The article alluded to a Crime Scene Investigator... all signs point to Ray.

OR.... it's all a lie! :eek: :wtf:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It better be all lie. I think if they got rid of yet another CSI (with maybe the exception of Ray, because overall he is still new and his loss might actually make me happy :lol:) the show might as well just end this season.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Doesn't that 'rat rag'' say "peril" not someone dies:confused: And I hope it isn't Dr. Ray, I've grown very fond of his portrayal of this character and think he's doing a superb job. I won't believe anything till I see it~And say it is Ray, then CBS has to bring on another new person, and the process starts all over..again..silly and unreal!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I don't really think someone will die (been there done that much too recently with Warrick and the ratings suffered a bit because of it too). But just in peril, Ray hasn't really been hurt yet like the others have, so they could just have him and Catherine hurt. Or him hurt and the end scene being Catherine calling out to him. Then in the premiere, he'd be carted off to the hospital and the team would search for the shooter and then they'd all go see Ray in the hospital like they did when Brass was shot. :)

Also, lets keep in mind that technically Ecklie is still a CSI as well. ;) Though he's also the Undersheriff... but he is still allowed to do CSI work. ;)

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay..I figured out the "bloodbath" concept.

Catherine and Vartann are stuck at a motel and the only movie that's available is "Carrie".;)

8. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

I'm not sure if anything on that site is true, but than again, I've read only what was posted here - never seen it myself. And though Ray's leaving would actually make me happy bacause he never really fit in the team (remember the end of lover's lanes, when he went to get new shoes. He watched the others having fun like he was on the sideway, and there are other occasions), and because I, personally, never really liked him and I admit that, I would apsolutely hate to see anyone killed. Ray is the most liekly to get hurt and part of that bloodbath, and with him probably Lindsey or Vartann or both, but I doubt that anyone that important would really end up dead. It would be too much, and I'm sure that producers and writers know that.

On the other hand, it is not confirmed that a CSI would leave. Maybe it would be another main character. I can't let go of the feeling that it might be Hodges. Because you know how he asked Catherine about love between cooworkers. If that Wendy/Hodges scene really is a kiss, he might be gone to days. He would be there, but we won't be seeing him. Which would be terrible because I'm starting to like the guy. Never did, but somehow... I don't know. I would hate to see him go.

And, of course, we won't know a thing until the end of the season. We can only wait. And speculate, which is fine with me ;)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: Would that be the original or the remake? :lol:

10. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I am going to hold off on getting too upset about the whole 'Catherine bloodbath' thing for two reasons:
    1) Never heard of the source before, therefore, I do not trust it (I'm a cynical New Yorker, what can I say?:lol:), and
    2) Remember last year, toward the end of season 9, there was a "synopsis" for two episodes that never came to pass? One was supposed to be that Nick killed someone then went under investigation and the other stated that in the season 9 finale Greg was supposed to do something to jeapordize his career as a CSI. (I just checked the site to see if I could provide a link, but since it was a season 9 spoiler, it has been deleted, sorry about that).
    Hopefully this is just another case of someone having nothing better to do than upset us loyal CSI fans with their warped ideas:shifty:!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
  11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And lest not forget Greggie, in "Fannysmackin'" he was in grave danger and in the hospital, but he lived. And I hope it isn't Ray he's gold and has so fit in with all the CSI's, completely, a force to be reckoned with.. He's phenomenal.. and this is the reason CSI rules, because fans want something that's close to the edge, and something earth shattering:eek:

THE HUNT FOR DR. JEKYLL HEATS UP

LINK

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Ditto.This sounds like a CSI miami spoiler.:lol: Marg is my main reason to watch this show and I do not want any damage to her or her close ones.It has been too much losing Grissom a dn Warrick.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Looks like we won't be seeing Grissom this season...

From Ausiello.

14. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

Well if anything does happen to Catherine, then he may return for the team and to help solve the case.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Irradiotar extended preview for CBS.com. (I have no idea why it's up this early but it is. :wtf:) It's rather interesting. There's a promo and then there's what looks like a clip.

Irradiator

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.