Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

thats true. Unless it goes in another thread? But two solitary seconds?? Please that is just p***taking!!! I'll search youtube for some vids for this thread

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Just so you know a lot of the videos on YouTube we have probably seen and posted in the past but some are always nice to revisit. :)

3. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

I made this :-

The Amazing Greggo

Pics are taken from the picture thread and the song is called "Amazing" performed by Westlife. Enjoy :)

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

Thanks for sharing that, LasVegasCSI! It was fun to see all of those yummy pictures together...is it Thursday yet?!
    :)

5. LasVegasCSI

LasVegasCSI Witness

no but its Tuesday and you know what that means!! :D

VEGAS BAAABBBYYY!!! :D WOOP!!!!

And I'm glad you liked the vid :)

The song is very fitting I think :D

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  6. Dizzney

Yay! We will have new Greg stuff in less than 24 hours. I can't wait to see the new episode, even though now I have to wait an hour later....booo CBS! :lol:

7. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

CBS is mean!..Here fans, after being CSI-less for three weeks, here are two episodes with roughly two minutes of Greg-ness in them, and now, how about two more CSI-free weeks:scream:? Now, it is time for some new Greg:drool:! Yay! But you have to wait until 10 to see him:shifty:! (I think Greg's maniacal laugh from Leapin' Lizards would go great here...........)

Hurray for new Greg!! Only have to make it through one more day of insanity at work to get there! Woohooo!

Sorry, much craziness at work makes me a very silly girl...

8. Dizzney

Hopefully we get more Greg time in this new episode than the last two also. Otherwise I still might not be completely happy. :)

9. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I was thinking the same thing, Dizzney! Maybe they will shock us and show us our man's apartment this week! A girl can dream, right?

Here is hoping things ease up at work for both of us, too...I am glad that you get the overtime, that is very good (I do not:confused:).

:)

10. Dizzney

Yeah well I need to OT right now since I go on vacation at the end of the month and need spending money for that.

Greg's place...that would be nice to see. Or just him outside of work.

11. Dizzney

Wow, no comments about Greg's "style" in last night's episode around here so far. :) I liked the scenes he was in, they were good scenes. Although I still wish he had been in more. I feel like the last 3 eps have been lacking a bit.

There are some interview clips available at Eric-Szmanda.net. You can download the zip file and watch. It is from this season. He looks great!!

12. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

13. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Yeah, I liked the scenes he was in too :)

And (talking about his style) well, loved his outfit at the beggining... so serious but stylish... and he even looks good on that "electro/rave" clothes! :) (btw, you've just stolen my idea for an avatar!)

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I said this on the episode thread, as much as I adore Greg I thought he looked out of place in the club scene. Since when do CSI's go undercover anyway? Those drug dealers must have been pretty dumb to believe that Greg looked like a minor. It was just too funny to take seriously. :(

That being said he did look adorable anyway but I just don't like the way he was used in the episode or should I say underused. Again not enough screen time, I was disappointed.

15. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

It didn't even occur to me that it might be GREG that was supposed to be the minor. I just figured since all the cops could see the guy handing out drugs to other people, Greg was supposed to just get close enough to nab him. I don't think they'd be stupid enough to try passing him off as a minor :p Plus it was Vartann that said he wanted to catch the guy selling to kids, not Brass. I'm sure older people go to raves too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.