Numb3rs

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I will say that one thing in the finale upset me. The fact that Liz stayed at the office instead of going to the wedding when she's known Charlie and Amita longer than Nikki. To me, Nikki should have been the one staying at the office and Liz should have been at that wedding. That ticked me off a bit.

I loved Ian's brief appearance. I cracked up when he said something about Don trying to take his collar or whatever. hehe. "Oh and tell that brother of yours that I'm upset that I wasn't invited to the wedding". :lol:

2. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hey, GregNickRyanFan, from what I've heard, the actress playing Liz was ill at the time they were shooting the final scenes, and that's why she was noticeably absent from the finale; not that they'd planned it

I also loved Ian's (hopefully not last) venture into the Numb3rs world, but I was sad he apparently also wasn't invited to the party at the end of the episode :(

xeri - both Rob and David are taping some pilots soon, but their possibly new shows are second to Numb3rs, so if Numb3rs come back (not a big chance, I know, but let's not give up) they will come back too :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for that info, Fighter. I had actually forgotten that she wasn't in the final scene. I was referring to the opening scene (the wedding). Was she ill for that scene as well? She was only in the middle half of the episode. Maybe the wedding scene was filmed after the middle half of the episode. :shrugs:

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Just a little remind, that scenes are not all filmed in order so the one scene she might have been fine (or coming down with whatever) and the next scenes might have been shot the next day and she had it. Remember back with CM the character Rossi barely had any speaking lines, in the opening he spoke fine, but through out his voice was kind of odder then usual (rough, raspy, etc). It's that time of year or rather was that time of year when that flue was going around, so I wouldn't be surprised, it doesn't take long to smack ya down.