Numb3rs

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. 915

915 CSI Level One

I loved the episode I missed about fifteen minutes in the middle though. Poor Colby getting taken hostage. I was also really happy that Edgerton was innocent. I never really did finger that Edgerton would actually kill Colby, he is just really good at bluffing is my guess. :p

The scene where David said Colby fights like a girl ROFL. :guffaw:

Kind of cool how Edgerton trusted Charlie to be able to figure it out. :)

Its funny I remember that actor from Early Edition back in the day. The character he plays on here though is slightly annoying IMHO :rolleyes:

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

I loved the episode this week it was very action packed and I could actually stand that one character. Is it a bad sign if his name escapes me at the moment? Anyway I have a question is there a new episode next week, because I watched the last episode online and if there was a promo I didn't get to watch it.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

No, it will be a repeat of "Jacked" from January:
    The team has only four hours to stop hijackers who took a bus full of Hollywood tourists hostage.

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

I wonder if they planned that in advance, considering what the new episode was about on Friday. :lol: Thank you for telling me I really aperciate it. :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am guessing this is telling about the future of this show.

Source: EW

Pilot Intel: Rob Morrow tells 'The Whole Truth' for ABC

Further proof that this Friday’s episode of Numb3rs will be a series finale: Rob Morrow has joined the cast of ABC’s Jerry Bruckheimer-produced legal drama The Whole Truth.

The project, which also stars Nip/Tuck’s Joely Richardson, chronicles the building of a case from the perspective of both the defense and prosecution. Morrow plays a defense attorney who regularly spars with Richardson’s prosecutor, with whom he shares a history.

For Morrow,Truth is technically in second position to Numb3rs, although there’s little chance the CBS procedural will return next fall.

Not to be outdone, Morrow’s Numb3rs bro, David Krumholtz, was recently tapped to headline Fox’s Untitled Ron Howard IRS pilot.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Looks like he will be analyzing those numb3rs. :lol:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:( I am sad. I don't want Numbers to end. :(

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I was expecting it would end with action/heart-stopping scenes but it did not. But it doesn't mean that the finale is so-so. I think it's great! They ended the series with everyone happy. I said series because it's obvious that the characters are going in different places, saying goodbyes to each and everyone.

I only watched maybe 10 episodes of this series and I enjoyed them very much. I wish CBS won't/didn't cancel this show. It's unique and has a lot of loyal followers.

9. GregNickRyanFan

it ticks me off cause CBS lied to the fans. They said after first announcing Numbers' season was cut short, that they had no intentions of cancelling the show and that it would be back next season. They said they only cut it short cause they wanted to get "Miami Medical" on the air earlier than originally planned. Well, I don't plan to watch. I hate hospital shows.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

11. GregNickRyanFan

Well, TNT (I think it was them) has been airing repeats of it. Maybe they'll pick it up. It's too good a show to let go. There's not another one like it on network tv as far as I know (at least not with the numbers angle).

12. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hey, guys
    I haven't been writing here for so long (RL gets in the way, sometimes I don't have enough time to read your posts, not to mention making new ones) but I though I'd stop by and let you know the battle's not over. Yeah, Numb3rs probably is going to be cancelled :( but still, until we hear some definitive info (around May, I guess) there's still something we can do. People are sending letters to CBS asking for reconsideration, there are also several sites and LJs that gather people who want to save this show.
    I hope it's ok if I give links to two online petitions:

http://www.petitiononline.com/numb3rs/petition.html (this is the older one)

and here's the one recently started: http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/numb3rs-petition/

also, here a link to Save Numb3rs Central, a LJ that an awesome recapper of this show started:
    http://community.livejournal.com/saven3central/

all information on Numb3rs are there, and at the very bottom of the page you can find a contact adress for the network.

I know it's a long shot but IMO it's worth letting CBS know how we feel about this show :)

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

NO!! THEY CAN'T CANCEL NUMB3RS! Its the only good show that I ever watched on Friday! Stupid CBS! I really hope that if CBS won't do it then TNT can pick it up.

14. GregNickRyanFan

After watching the last ep, I have to say that it did feel like a season finale. David taking a job in Washington, Amita and Charlie going to England for visiting professorship, etc. However, if it gets a new season I guess they could always say that A&C only went there for the summer and that David decided the Washington job wasn't for him after all.

15. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

I was a bit busy and finally watched the epi without being spoilered....:eek:

This epi really felt like the end :( it's one of my fav shows since the beginning.
    Love that they really take time to show the charas and their interactions and journey as a team/family...there was some writing I would gladly ignore but overall it's a great show since 6 years and that's so much better than some of the crap on TV. ( Not that I never watch(ed) some crappy shows ;) ).

I'm not really up to speed abput the shows future but I read that Rob and David allready could get new shows ....??

@Fighter thx for the links :)