Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ohh...i'm so sorry forenicsigirl. i changed the banner already, i hope this one is allright. and i think didn't double post actually, those were different links but it's good to know what not to do in future :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I believe your icon is a little too high. Just a heads up. :)

ETA : I mean banner. :p

3. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Arturtle okay'ed it to post the link so here they are. I think these are gorgeous!

G/LH Art

EDIT: That's a hysterical picture, Arturtle! And the link to see one of the headers made by Arturtle should be working now. :)

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

omg i just LOVE your banner Catherineismyidol!! :D the first link works, thanks!!, but the second one doesn't (they want me to login as arturtle, and i obviously don't know the password) :(

5. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

lol the password is just arturtle ..try that :lol:

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now that's genius :lol: i tryed that yesterday but i think i misspelled. now i did it correctly :) thanks a lot, your art is awesome *appreciative look* :)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

does anyone know some good G/LH fan fiction?? i know only staff from "The Body Farm", and some on fanfiction.net but it's not much. and i mean GOOD fanfic, cause there is also some crappy where grissom is a sex slave or tries a treesome or anykind of kinky techniques :lol: i don't mind ratings but it has to be POSSIBLE to happen if you know what i mean ;)

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Arturtle and Adzix thanks for sharing those great photos of Milady. [​IMG]

Sorry I don't read fanfics. :(

--------------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

my pleasure :D

SPOILERISH

well i think i've got some bad news, i don't think that LH will apear in "Time of your Death" :( basing on some information on CSI Files (a summary of that ep), there was no mentioning about LH at all :(

10. KateGibbs

KateGibbs Dead on Arrival

Hello

I would like to read G/LH fanfiction too. I just wanted to ask the same question. Grissom and Lady Heather are such a nice couple. Where can I find the "The Body Farm"

Anne

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Adzix I felt so bad that my Google suggestion didn't work that I decided to take your fanfic challenge!
    Please come visit my thread: "Ficlets" about CSI: LV - Give me suggestions! It's in the fanfiction thread!
    I wrote a short story about Lady Heather and Grissom, post PoTTR! Hope you all enjoy! ^_^

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

KateGibbs here is a link to The Body Farm, there are some cool G/LH fanfics!! http://www.typhoidandswans.com/thebodyfarm/fiction/index_ships_glh.html oh and you may want to check out Hestia's new fanfic and this week i'll post my own one on Fan Fiction forum here ;)

Hestia, thanks a lot I wrote you back also on The Fan Fiction Challenge Idea's Thread :)

I edited this post to say that I just posted my first G/LH fanfic :D !!!!! The thread is called "The Ball" Grissom/Lady Heather!!!! next chapters are about to come later (i posted first one only) :D

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi all. I put up a sort of sequel to my first G/LH fic. It's in the link in my signature. It should be the third story from the bottom... Unless I added another story. Just check to see who it's for. I wrote it for Catherinesmyidol Hope you like it. :)

14. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

There's a few Gil/Lady Heather fanfictions at the forum also. CSI:Obsessed

15. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Aw, thanks! I loved the other G/LH one you wrote so I know I'll feel the same about this one! ;)

EDIT: Nice job, Hestia! You are very talented!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.