Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks guys for answering my question - Sweet! Emily actually knows how to speak Spanish. I didn't know that:thumbsup:

I'm also excited to watch her in the Craig F show- I checked and it's actually gonna be shown in my area at 10:30 p.m. The last time I've seen her being interviewed was on Chelsea Lately , before the Season 8 premiere. Nothing about Calleigh or Miami but I remember it being a fun interview.

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Reminding you all to watch Craig Ferguson tonight! I hope we will get some good news from our très jolie petite blonde...

3. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I have my tivo set to record and one of my friends in LA got to seee the taping today!! I tried getting info out of her, but alas she said I just have to watch. Unfortunately she wasn't able to meet Emily, but I am wicked jealous, would of loved to see a taping. :D

4. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

i just saw her on the late late show...she hilarious and adorable as usual. but i need her dress asap!

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

OMG! I so wanna know what she said!!!

6. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

calleighfan06 can you describe what she is wearing

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

You can find the video here. chococat2163random posted it on YT for us, I am working for a HD version that I hope I'll post on AnAwardForEmily in a few hours..
    The dress looks fantastic from what I could see.. Green and full of zips! ;-D

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Has anyone got pics from that interview? And what did she say? Was she dressed black as usual or wearing some other colour? What exactly was she talking about?Any hints about E/C thing? Or just about her new movie? No more questions ;)

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have just seen it on YT (it finally finished processing!). She is dressed in green, she looks fantastic and she does not talk at all about Miami, just makes the funniest jokes. She is so funny! I mean, how can she always have the right answer to make you fall from your chair laughing?

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

^^^I just watched the Greg show on YT. Emily looks incredible!
    I love her dress, her hair, her shoes... And she's hilarious! Now why can't CSIM put her in this kind of outfit? She doesn't have to be in a dress, but the entire look just works for her! And the hair! I love the wavy, natural style!

11. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

really funny :guffaw:loved it

12. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

haha she's cute.

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I purposely stayed up to watch Emily on Craig Ferguson's show, and I was not disappointed!

Emily was HILARIOUS, as always! I swear, every time I see her in an interview, I adore her even more. I've probably said this before, but Emily seems like the kind of person I would just love to be friends with. She's such a dynamic person. On one hand, I get a sense that she would be great to have a girls' night with- watching movies, eating junk food, talking about boys. But at the same time, she's adventurous, and is the kind of person you'd want to try something new with. Anyone who knows or is friends with her is a lucky person for sure!

Also, I LOVED her dress! Green is a wonderful color on her, and her dress was stylish and edgy without being over-the-top.

14. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Emily was hilarious during the Craig Ferguson appearance. :lol: I really like her sense of humor. Craig didn't do a real "interview," per se ... they kind of just chit-chatted and joked around for a few minutes. As always, she was a good sport and went with the flow, like a true professional. The didn't talk much about CSIM, other than Craig mentioning that the show is very successful, so, of course, we didn't get any sneak-peeks. Emily did mention discussing Season 9 with one of the show-runners, which I see as a very good sign that she'll be on future seasons of CSIM. :thumbsup: Perhaps her contract for Season 9 and beyond has already been renewed ... (*crossing fingers*)

In terms of style, Emily looked really great on the CF show. Green is a wonderful color on her (it picks up the color of her eyes really nicely), and her hair was totally gorgeous. I'm praying that I look that good when I'm 41!;)

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I have finally watched the interview on YT. Thanks to the person who uploaded it!
    I have a feeling that she has put on weight a little, but she still looks gorgeous! That hair! I wish they were talking about some other stuff than these trivia, though...like her contract(I loved that she had mentioned season 9 though :)) or the new movie of hers. I had a feeling that this interview was more about him than her, even though I liked the connection between them and jokes they are both good at :)
    And nobody can complain now that she was 'selfish' in the interview and was talking only about 'her romance that is hijacking the show' ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.