I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hey guys! I just think of Mandy and remember a nice scene between her and Nick in which he sang "Mandy" to her before getting the results he asked for. In what episode did it happen? I should have remembered that episode because I liked that scene.:)

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The episode was Happenstance in season 7

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Someone asked about this episode and despite that I remember the scene, I just can't think of the ep title. Catherine is processing evidence, Sara wanders in and asks her to help her get out into the field because she maxed out on overtime.

Thanks in advance!

4. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I believe that's High & Low, where Cath is processing the tree branches.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yay! Thanks K. I knew I could count on you! <3

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

^ Ha! It's a Cath/Sara scene. Of course I'd know it. ;)

7. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Is it ever defined WHICH part of Jersey Brass is from/which police force he served on there? The only reference I can think of is one from Ellie, where Warrick mentions Ellie was born in Essex County Hospital which suggests northern NJ, but is there anything more specific/definitive than that?

Also (on a related note) which episode is it where Brass starts talking about the rain of fish in Honduras?

8. Gigadark

Gigadark Victim

I'd like to know. In which episode can we see Grissom making a miniature of his office. It's related to the miniature killer episodes so it's obviously season 7, but don't remember the episode.

9. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

It's definitely shown in Living Doll (s7 finale). Not sure if it appears in any other episodes, though.

10. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Athersgeo, I can't answer your first question... mainly because I don't know. :lol: Your second question, however, I can!! Brass's quote comes from the season three episode "High and Low". It was the one with the guy who apparently fell from the sky (paraglider).

Gigadark, the first we see of Grissom constructing his mini is at the end of "Leapin' Lizards'.

11. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Gracias :) And that would explain why I wasn't finding it on my s4 DVDs...!

12. Jacquie

according to Wikipedia, Brass was in the police in Newark, New Jersey. This information can also be found at crimelab.nl

13. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Thanks for that; Wiki was down earlier and the crimelab.nl site gives me a headache (white text on black background = evil)

Is that ever actually stated in the show or is that from one of the various books?

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, this doesn't really answer anyone's question, but speaking of the miniatures....this guy came into the bank yesterday, and that's what he does! :lol: He makes these really elaborate doll houses and things, and TWO different people at work said, "Ewww...he's like the Miniature Killer!" :lol: His web site is pretty cool if you want to check it out. He even invented a working, to scale ceiling fan!

15. Jacquie

I don't know if it's ever stated in the show. The only time I think it may have been is in A Bullet Runs Through It. Another possibility would be Hollywood Brass though.