Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Guys, may I just remind you to please post THREE lines? :) I really don't want this thread to get closed again!!

Lori, I so very much enjoyed reading your post!! I completely agree with you!! Mac and Stella have been best friends forever and they shared so many special moments with each other, moments they wouldn't have shared with anyone else!
    I don't like Peyton coming back either but I also think she can't be much of a threat!
    Even when Mac was still with her, he obviously cared more about Stella than he did about his girlfriend! He simply accepted that she stayed in London and he didn't seem to be very broken either. Also, he knew he'd always have Stella to cling too and I believe that Stella and his close friendship with her are one of the most important things in his life, no matter what happens with other women. He'll always have Stella and she'll always have him and in the end that's all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
  2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I feel so guilty. I can't believe I forgot that. :( :alienblush:

Okay, I can see that the relationship between Mac and Stella is too strong to have an obstacle at all, considering... always a good thing :)

:lol: Anyone but me think that this is a little too close for just friends, even best friends?
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...mac-stella-mac-and-stella-2667896-624-352.jpg
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...mac-stella-mac-and-stella-2667889-624-352.jpg

I loved that scene so much. Does Mac really know how to speak a little Greek? I would have laughed if the situation wasn't so serious. He listens to Stella so much he can copy her words in a different language. :lol:

3. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

Anyone but YOU!!??
    I think this is OBVIOUS...
    but what I know

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome ASCHATRIA

Welcome to TALK CSI and to Shipper Central. We have specific rules just for this forum. They can be found here...
    Shipper Central Rules

The main rule is to post three lines of discussion about Mac and Stella.
    That way the thread doesn't get to chatty since we are a discussion board not a chat room. :D

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Back to Mac and Stella.

5. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

UYXXXX!! 1st day and I'm allr' been spank'd.
    BIG " SO SO SORRY TO THE ADMIN."
    and I don't use much of smiles - look like pool game went bad, wabble around, wanna jig&pine 'em

I'm more like eye&sigh type - loving those brighteyed aquatic characters going down all fatal

and 'cause I'm so dangerously delicate and a bit morbid - like blood, guns and love all-in-one
    second season last one will be my choice - them waiting in hospital - Don in coma

yes I'm nostalgic - so kill me

scene - it's old wound - change y' mind?????

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WELCOME ASCHATRIA!
    Glad you are here:)

That was a wonderful episode such great friends. Stella always takes care of Mac! "All Access" was also one of my favorites. When Stella shot Frankie. Mac was determined to find out what happened and was so very sweet to Stella offering to put her up in the BEST hotel in New York.

7. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

thank y' Lori

When they found 3_HOLED Frankie Mala besides her all busted up
    didn't seem like domestic love kill

BEST hotel ?
    what?; like MacHilton with f˝5star
    that would make my strawberry_punch go CRANK (1. AND 2.)

BUT she just have to go home & pick up some more emo. baggage
    yuck :(

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome to the Family Aschatria!!!!!!

(I can see i will need a modem with you ;) )

I love All access too. The best termometer is my dad. He doesn't watch the show but All Access has been the only episode he has watched 3 times! (and The Ride in too but just once or twice)

I watched 1.23 this morning (AAXN airs csi ny every day) and i just LOVED how Stella was trying to hide her jealousy when Rose told her the guy she tried to impress was Mac

That "Thanks" was memorable :D

And later when she realized he DID like her outfit so much :D and when he got out of the chair she said "I am impressed" (but certainly she wasn't thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

Such unforgetable moments!!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  9. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

ROSE WITH THORNS_IN_STELLA'S EYES GETS MAC... no,no,no
    SHE IS TOO PALE AND DEAR, AND MAC HAD SOME MOMENTS WHEN YOU JUST WONDER.
    IMPOSSIBLE LINK_ IT WAS A TEASE.
    STELLA HAS ALL THE GUNS (&ROSES) ON HIM

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Welcome Aschatria! Hope you'll like it here! :)

Btw, sorry for not using spoiler tags up there!! :alienblush:

Ohhh that ending scene in 1.23 is priceless! :adore: The dress, the way Mac was checking her out from head to toe :drool: :drool: :drool: and last but not least the famous "Let me fix your tie"-scene :drool: :drool: That was one of the hottest moments ever between them :drool: :drool: I couldn't stop aawww-ing at the way they smiled at each other and when Stella was petting his cheek :adore: Simply gorgeous :adore: Gosh, why didn't they just dump their dates and went out with each other instead??! :devil: ;) :lol:

"All Access" was great, too!!! Although I always have a hard time watching it because I hate to see Stella get hurt :( What Frankie did to her... I would've killed him myself, I swear!!! Anyway, I love how much Mac cared about her and everything he did to find out the truth about what really happened! And he was so cute when he offered to check her into any hotel she wanted :adore:

11. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

To "dreamy"
    I like it in here a lot!!! Swim like a fshhhh ;)
    An Infamous "Let me faint on your tie" pure grn_eyd_poisn
    and then fallowed with
    why do they go by themselves - lost in translation
    I guess it would be too much too early; not enough time to build a plot.

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

That is one of my favorite scenes when Stella fixes Macs tie. And I think you are right. They could not put them together to soon because it was only the beginning of the season!

13. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

WE ALL AGREE ON ONE THING; ACCEPT THERE WERE NO SOLID EVIDENCE THEY WERE On SOMETHING, I MEAN THERE WERE HUGS, AND some SMUG talk AND LOOKS, BUT NOTHIN' LIKE LOVE GONE CRAZY; I DOn'T THINK THEY ARE ABLE FOR NASTY AFFAIR_ MAYBE IN THE NEXT SEASON which I doubt; I THINK IT'S MORE LIKE MULDER&SCULY_XfilesCASEsensitive

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

They could not put them together the first season that would have been to soon. And I am not even sure it will be next season but it is fun to speculate and hope and if they keep them as partners and give us hints that is have of the fun!:thumbsup:

Thats what keeps them friends!!:lol:

15. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness