Icon Challenge-#82-A Bugs Life-Up!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Urban Legend, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Re: Icon Challenge #61- The Vampire Diaries-Winners Up!

Thanks for the wins, even tho it wasn't fair. :lol: But accidents happen, and my competitor graciously said it was okay to leave it that way. :)

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm so sorry about that Smokey and thank you and your competitor for being so good about it!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Time for another Misc Icon Challenge! I hope you are ready and many of you participate this time! I've received some PM's and I found a common one among many which I think should be great and I hope you will too!:)

This time we'll be doing Anything Johnny Depp which means you can make your icons out of caps from movies, tv shows Johnny has been in, talk show spots, promo pics, photoshoots, etc.

Here are the RULES – please read them carefully before creating your icon and entering it:

[1] You can enter up to 4 icons = 3 100 x100 icons + 1 icon in the size 140x140. PLEASE NOTE - if you are going to make more than 1 icon, please use a different image for each one.

[2] You have until 5 p.m. EST on Saturday, April 3rd to complete your icon and submit it. If you need more time, please let me know. PM your entries to me FallenForFlack

[3] Your icons must be 100x100 or 140x140 pixels in size – if it is any bigger, it will be re-sized, and those never look so good. So please make sure to make your icon so it is those particular sizes. ***this is important

[4] No vulgar words or phrases in the icons. If there is something in them that can be considered offensive, your icon will not be accepted.

[5] You may use any caps you like but feel free to use the ones provided.

[6] No animated icons.

[7] We're going to try categories for this challenge cause this is much more better and fair on everyone. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please go the Fan Art Forum if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to intermediate; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in intermediate and so on. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.

[8] Most importantly, as this is an anonymous challenge, YOU MUST NOT POST YOUR ICONS HERE (or anywhere else). If you do, you will be disqualified. This is make sure that the voting is unbiased, and so everyone has a fair chance of winning a banner.

HOW TO SEND A PM

Subject: Misc: IC #62 - Anything Johnny Depp : Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
    Body: Images, URLs. (would really prefer both) **please DO NOT delete or move your pics in your photobucket account till voting/results are up!!!

Here is a link with tons of caps (feel free to use any others too)

Johnny Depp Network: Photo Gallery

Any questions, please feel free to post them here, or PM me FallenForFlack
    IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND CAN NOT PM. Could you please email me your entries at purpledreamer @ comcast.net please enter in subject that you are from talkCSI.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Have fun and be creative!!

BEGINNERS AND NEWBIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ENTER! This is a great way to show off your skills and have some fun!

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

*so excited it's scary* I'm entering fo sho. :D

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:drool: :drool: :drool: ♥♥♥ Johnny Depp! That is all :D

Translation "Of course count me in" :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Re: Icon Challenge #62-Anything Johnny Depp-OPEN!

I can't find What's Eating Gilbert Grape screencaps :lol: there's a movie I've watched at least 150 times :eek:

But darn you, I've gotten my icons done ... and now I have the urge to make one from Nightmare on Elm Street :D

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for posting the links to these caps!

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Now WHY on earth would Kristine choose this subject matter?? :lol: I'm in! Are you sure we can't enter maybe 50 icons each?? :D

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! You crack me up! I'm hoping to get a good turnout here, I'm glad to hear you are liking it! :)

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I love this theme too :D I'm definitly in :)

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm hoping to have time to enter.

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I have to enter this. Johnny Depp is my favourite actor. Where do I start???

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Despite the fact that I've seen a grand total of 2 Johnny Depp movies/tv I've sent mine in. :lol: :)shifty: I think I'm an anomaly on this board - I'm not really a fan of his.)

Susan