Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Aaaahhhhhh!!! :alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:

*runs*

I AM LATEEEEEEEEE!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

Happy Birthday Gary!!!!:beer: Never mind your 55 you still look so damn hot!!! :adore::drool::devil:

I'm not that interested in politics stuff either when it comes to him. Probably cause we have totally different system in Finland. :lol: If I'd have a chance to meet him I doubt that I'd talk about politics...erm...doubt would I be able to say anything beside staring and drooling! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm also very fascinated that Gary played two historical politicians Truman and Wallace. ;) I sadly have only watched Truman. I love history so seeing him playing historical characters makes me head over heels! :D:D:D

Thanks so posting those pics. I'm still havin' problems with my fb-file I'd have wanted post pics especially cause it's his birthday (yesterday was:rolleyes:) But I have do that some other day sadly. :( But if it's good it's worth waiting, right? :angel:

Ou...gotta run for doctor now. My ear is not okay :( and tomorrow is religion matriculation examination I hope they will give my some medicine.

See ya and take care of Gary for me. :)

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Good health wishes my friend Gary and me. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

imho, george wallace is better. from what i can tell public/critical opinion seems to be that truman was better, but i disagree. they're both excellent but GW is, for me, truly great.

awww i love that pic :D

4. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Ahhhh that picture makes me melt! :D

Honestly, I simply hate politics and history [really just not my thing]. :p But maybe I wouldn't mind so much if my history teacher would show us the movie Truman :lol: I'd love to stare at Gary for the whole hour, yes! And I'd probably miss the entire lesson. But that is of no matter! :lol:

5. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

well im my defense i love history and since my history teacher is always showin movies i can make a lil nice aggreement *gives money under the table* to show the movie. ;)

i think i would also miss the point of watching it and just stare at him. :drool::drool: Or eihter i can go to my JROTC instructor and ask him if we can do a lesson on the presidents ;)

either way works for me if i get to see Gary!! :D

[​IMG]

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i love history too (my degree was politics, philosophy & history - history was my favourite, then politics, philosophy i never want to do again!) - i think truman could be good in class, it's a good film about an important bit of history. but you should persuade your teacher to show george wallace too - it's pretty long (about 4 hours i think...) but well worth it, it's very interesting historically and he is *fantastic* in it.

7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Somehow, suddenly, I feel so alone watching these CSI shows for the science. :lol:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Damn that I don't have any history lessons left!!! :scream: I'd have love to watch Truman there but sadly our timetable was always really tight so we really watched films and if we did it was bits and peaces. I doubt that we would have watched Truman cause it's hard to get in here.:shifty: (I got in from online.) and we only mention Truman in WW2 and in the begin of Cold War so talking about him is very little. I have read about him more on my own :lol:

Gary looks awesome in Truman and what's the best he REMINDS Truman a lot! ;) I doubt I'd have watched the film either...:lol: but I'm sure my history teacher would have payed attention my reactions cause he erm...knows that I'm Gary freak...He saw the pics on my notebook cover! :guffaw:Actually when I said that Gary has acted in Truman and George Wallace he was interested and was convinced that I'll learn about those two men a lot more than others in my class! :lol:

Don't worry I love the science in the show too. :lol: I just happen to hate chemistly and physics etc mathematics things in general...But I got through my chem course...well I think CSI:NY helped me there! :lol:

Okey me computer works quite well at the moment so I think it's pic time! :D

Two from Truman and two from GW! And if you think how I picked these pics let me tell ya history and any 'decent' stuff was the reason! Now it's all about this mans sexiness...:drool::drool::drool:
    The bigger pics are clickable

[​IMG]
    *melts into puddle:drool::drool::drool:*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *makes a vicked wish..:devil::devil::devil:*

And this last pic is simply cause I couldn't post pics when it was his birthday well I think this might do it. One really cute pic :adore::adore::adore:
    [​IMG]

Enjoy

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha my school were pushing for me to go to uni to do *fanfare* forensics. i was quite good at science for a while there, but then i failed chemistry A level (more because i was ill than i couldn't do it) which kind of killed that idea. most of the time i'm fairly glad about this, i would hate to have done a degree in something just because it was what my school wanted, and going straight into work was much better for me (i didn't go to uni til i was 27!) but sometimes i kind of wish i had, i'd love to work for mac ;)

thanks for the pics - that scene you posted from with angelina jolie always makes me a bit jealous ;)

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I have seen Truman too. I like this film. Gary is a very great actor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

[​IMG]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

[​IMG]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

11. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I know the feeling. :lol: In my town we're havin' really small high school which is shared with secondary school. So basically the teachers are the same in both levels so they know us well. This has it sides...:rolleyes: For example this week when was Gary's birthday I had matriculation examination that day and I was soooo happy when I got out of the exam and talked with a good friend of mine. I told him that today is Gary's birthday and one of my teachers walked passed by us and heard the conversation....inclueding that "age" part.
    He said to me that "55ยด?!? He's OLD!!!" I jumped like a bolt of lighting and said to him: "NO HE'S NOT!!!" This particular teacher happened to teach history and philosophy to me so he knew my obsession already (he thinks Gary is a talented actor too) so I knew that he was really 'joking'. So I regret my outburst and said to him: "So any news about history exams...?" :guffaw:Thank god he's havin' a good sense of humour and knows that I'm really sensitive when it comes to Gary so I didn't embarrased myself "that badly" :lol:

I'd want to imagine Gary as often as I could but it's hard cause we're havin' a teacher who 'remind's Gary a bit. So it's hard to not have 'thoughts' of the teacher being Gary and you know well if that would happen I would indeed learn fast...ananomy at least and maybe something more after lecturing! :lol:

nel thank you for the pics. He looks hot while holding the baby...those arms...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

You're not the only one Lisa. I'm slightly jealous to every actress who have a chance to be with him! :scream: The level of jealousy depends on the situation and that scene with Angelina is on top of my jealoussy list. :klingon: I think Impostor is the only exception...:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's a reason why we should BE jealous...kind smile or vicked smirk...god I adore this man...:adore::adore::adore:

[​IMG]

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

The word to Sunday, hot, hot, hot!!!!!!

:devil::drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]

My fav of Gary! :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Thanks Sam for the nice pics.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha i know what you mean! that scene (everything in the house) is extended in the short version of impostor and if i see it my brain goes dead for the entire day...:lol: it's very, very distracting.

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

^ only "very very"?! ;):devil::devil::D

*waves* hi everyone, my name is Jade, i am still alive (although school is doing it's utmost to say otherwise :p). but hopefully a couple of new pics from the Twentynine Palms Marine concert will make up for my shameful absence...

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    loooooooooooooooooooooove this one!!!! :D:D :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.