Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOOLS!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D :D :D :D

2. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i love the pics thats posted on the other pages.

i love the latest episode, Mac Smiles and it was a good story love line.

@Jool's Its your B-Day? sorry i missed that almost, Happy B-Day Jools.

love his eyes:
    [​IMG]

3. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

That puddle of drool on my Chemistry textbook wasn't there before........

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Yay, it's the 17th. :devil::devil::devil: So what do we have to say to our fabulous Mr. Taylor - Gary, Sir...

[​IMG]

5. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

Happy Birthday Gary :)

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Aw, so many hot pics! Mac seems to be a lot more open and touchy and smiley lately. He's still Mac - I think he still struggles with the emotional stuff (his uncertainty over what to do re Flack) but he's a lot more open than he was back in s1, and more smiley since he was since the beginning of the season when he was all stressed out. I do like a bit of angsty Mac though, as well as happy Mac, so hopefully we might see a bit of that later in the season.
    Those pics are just all so lovely.:drool::drool:
    Happy to hear Mac will be getting a lady friend again, it brings out such a nice, different, side to him.

Saw 'Manhattenhenge' and 'Death House', I liked his mention of Claire in 'Manhattenhenge', as with any scene where Claire comes up, Gary conveyed such real emotion. It's good to see Mac still misses her, and is still affected by her death, even if he has moved on by dating other women. I loved that Mac's super senses let him pick up on the fact that Hollis was hallucinating, and what he was seeing. Mac telling Danny to be careful was muchos cute.:drool: Oooh, and the tunnel scene with him in Kevlar, gun out, and cool wrist gadget on was HOT!

Death House - Mac's spidey senses were at it again! Great episode and good to see him and Stella working together on a case, he was very touchy with her when he was looking at her Iphone! I liked the banter with Stella and Sid re Sid needing to get a life, too.:lol:

Jade, I love your thoughtful, in depth analysis of Mac. I haven't seen these 'new lady friend' episodes yet but I definitly think we've seen not just a change but a development, a growth, of Mac. He's opened up more, and we've seen more of the man he really is behind the job, his vulnerable, emotional, human side. I agree that the writers may ruin his new relationship, and maybe there could be an exit - but I'm not too worried about Mac leaving yet. I know Gary's contracted till 2011, and he himself said he is excited to see where the show, and Mac, will go. I think the NY writers are a talented bunch and they've been keeping the same characters going for 6 years now, with new and interesting developments, so I think they may well have a few ideas up their sleeves for Mac (and all the other characters) as yet. Even if Mac's love life does get sorted out, there's still the issue of what exactly happened to Claire and whether he'll ever find out, there's Reed, and the team, and cases to solve and murderers to catch. Grissom was on CSI Vegas for 9 years, and while they did a similar sort of thing to what they're doing with Mac with Grissom and Sara (bringing Grissom out of his shell) there was a heck of a lot of other character stuff going on for Grissom over the years, and ditto Horatio on Miami, I mean, that man has a different personal storyline every week almost! The writers on NY in particular, and Gary himself, seem very big on the character stuff. Which I love. So I am sure the NY writers, and maybe even Gary, have plans (hopefully not plans involving an exit anytime soon) for our lovely detective.
    I am really glad you mentioned this, I have been wondering where they're going to go with his character too. But they've done a brill job so far, and I hope they continue.

Lisa - can I ask, what are your views on an exit for Mac? You can PM them to me if you'd prefer. I'm just curious, as we seem to often have similar views on Mac.

It's the Christmas eppy here next week (surreal, in mid March, but whatever) I can't wait!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  7. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

Hi everyone, I'm new to Talk CSI. My name is daira but yall can call me dairiz XD.

HAPPY B-DAY GARY!!! i just <3 dat man! my friends think I'm physco cuz CSI: NY is da way i talk. everytime they start a conversation i start talking like Mac or Stella and dey get mad and tell me "can u speak english, cuz i dont understand wat da heck your saying" its kind of funny cuz dey remind me of Flack. :p

[​IMG]

Hope you guys like the pic! I know i do :p

8. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *cough* *compose self* sorry for the little teen-fangirl-like outburst there but i just LOVE 'Fallen Angel' :D:D:D couldn't help myself even though this is Mac's thread....

anyway, thanks for posting that pic Dairiz and welcome to this awesome, amazing and practically always covered in drool thread lol hope you'll have fun and don't be afraid to post...i'm Marta btw, proud member of the Taylor's Girls -yeah, that's how we call ourselves- :)

on and girls??? HAPPY St. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

9. dairiz_101

dairiz_101 Victim

ohh okay:thumbsup:..dat slipped my mind:confused:..so how bout i make it up with this pic?:cool:

[​IMG]

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

heh, fallen angel's a tad too slushy for my liking - but i do like his reasons for doing it, and i think fair play to him for that, and he does look lovely in it :D

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

to say that i literally melted in that scene where he was with the girl in front of the fire place would be an understatement :adore: :adore: :adore: anyway yeah it's mushy i'll admit this but still...i love it :D

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, more hot pics! Welcome to dairiz and MarineGirl, hope you enjoy this thread!

13. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    Ha, same here :D but it's not the kind of thing I usually watch-it was too much lovey-dovey stuff for me. I doubt I'd ever watch it again :lol:

14. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I've got mixed feelings about Mac and that new girl. I liked the play between them, the back and forth, and I think it's cute, but I like him with Stella more. Dammit, why can't he SEE her?!

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

LOL, It's nice to see how you welcome an oldie like me again, MacsLady, I think I've been in this thread since 2006 :lol::lol: Well darn me for having a name change. *slaps* My Senna's gone and it was time for something new.

And speaking of new... :devil::devil::devil: Where is our new eppie? :confused::confused::confused:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.