Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

"Episode 10x18: Field Mice: Wendy (Liz Vassey), Mandy (Sheeri Rappaport) and Hodges (Wallace Langham) leave the CSI lab to lead a group of high school CSI Explorer Scouts in training on a field investigation at a burned out building in order to teach the group about forensics and hopefully solve the case, on CSI:CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved."

This was the episode where we heard of the young doppelgangers for Warrick, Catherine and Grissom.
    Yay! for Mandy, but where is Henry?
    I assume this is the Lab Rat episode that Liz and Wallace wrote. It certainly has the potential to be a really fun episode. Hodges and a younger Grissom? :lol:.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

The press release for this ep:

I love the names:lol:
    Derrick Gold - Warrick Brown
    Katy Cypress - Catherine Willows
    Seidel - Sidle?

Sounds like a fun epsiode. Too bad Archie isn't in it.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Hodges, Wendy, Mandy, Henry. Where's Archie? :( Why is it that each season there's at least one labrat that is barely used? I am happy to see Mandy finally in an ep but I miss Archie - he's my favorite labrat.

Susan

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

:lol:

Gold=Brown. Cypress=Willows. I love it! I'm thinking Seidel is pronounced 'Say-Dell'. Not sure though.

Yeah, poor Archie. I think on Kao's twitter he mentioned he's been working on other projects, like a movie or something.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Okay, maybe I'm too GSR oriented (probably :)), but does anyone else think Guillermo Seidel is a play on Gilbert and Sidle?

I know some complain about Hodges being in the field, but I think he's funniest when he does go outside his comfort zone, the lab.

This sounds like fun.

6. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

I think the person who complains the most about Hodges being out in the field is Hodges!

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Probably because Archie Kao is working on other films and projects right now.

This should be a fun episode and funny. The labrats one usually are.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought it was a play on both names too... and I'm not GSR oriented. :lol: How come only Cath, Rick, Gil and Sara get double or similiar named characters? What about Greg and Nicky? :lol:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

This totally looks fun. Hodges is so funny outside his comfort zone. I can hardly wait to hear what he has to say to some forensic fledglings. :lol:

10. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

I read that Archie is shooting a movie in China (I think), so he probably wasn't available. All the rats sound like they get along, so I don't think that WL and LV would leave him out on purpose. And Henry is in it, right?

"Katy Cypress" makes me laugh. I'm so excited for this one.

11. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Haha.. I can only imagine. Especially with the ego he has. You know he's gonna try to make a bigger deal over his position then it really is. Like what he's doing is the most important aspect of the department. But I am sure with Wendy and Mandy there (and possibly Cath), they won't let him get out of hand.

*snickers* Would have to agree. But he may sing a different tune this time around, seeing Wendy is there along side him. He might just be thrilled to be out there with her.

I wonder what Henry's role will be this time around in the ep. There seems to be a trend going with him being present in the most awkward of times between Hodges and Wendy.

I am curious as to how far is "a little bit too far"? :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if Bobby will return this season. he's only been on what one episode so far?

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^Gerald, who plays Bobby, announced that he will be in episode 20. It's a David Rambo/Dustin Lee Abraham episode that is titled "Take My Life, Please!"

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

vegaslights, I actually posted that on the page before. ;) I guess people did not pay attention to it since the "Field Mice" thing came right after.

15. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

You mean it isn't? :shifty:

(read like Catherine in 8.09, You Kill Me) Ahh, Trace...

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.