The dance(SMACK)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Smackfanforlife, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Smackfanforlife

Smackfanforlife Dead on Arrival

Okay you guys. Here is another story. (For St.Patricks Day). The Deli part I got from the new Episode that aired last week.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own CSI: NY.

Summery: Mac and is Stella’s date to the St.Patricks Day dance at work. But when a woman he met at a local Deli, won’t take no for an answer as he turns her down, she begins to stalk them]]No spoilers, since the episode already aired

The Dance (SMACK) Part 1

Everything was going well at the NYPD. For once, the team had easy cases. Which was very good, Since they had to decorate for the St.Patricks Day dance. Everyone was asking people out. Mac was Rehearsing how he should ask Stella. ‘Stella, would you like to go to the dance with me?’ ‘hmmm.’Mac had no idea how he should ask Stella. He thought and thought. Not only did he want to ask her to the dance, but he also wanted to ask her out.

“Hey Mac..”Stella said as she walked into his office.
    Mac?” He was still thinking. Staring at his computer screen. He didn’t know Stella was there. “Hey Mac!” Stella said. Stella sighed

[SMACK’ Stella smacked the back of his head with the file in her hand. “OUCH! Stella! Why did you do that!?” He said rubbing the back of his head. “I walked in here, called your name twice, and got no answer.” “Oh, sorry” “It’s okay.” “Um… listen Stel, would you like to go to the dance with me?” He asked gazing into her wonderful eyes. “Sure Mac.” They both smiled as Stella left

A few hours later, the team started decorating, then headed home. Mac and Stella took a walk in Central Park. They sat on a bench, looking up and staring at the beautiful stars in the sky. They were both tired, but neither of them wanted to go home. Mac looked at Stella. Then he stretched one of his arms behind her. ‘What is Mac doing?’ Stella thought to her self as she saw what Mac did. ‘ Oh why did I do that? Well I want to, but what is she thinking about it?’ Mac thought. “We should uh…. Get home now” Stella said. “Right” So they stood up to head home. They looked into each other’s eyes. Then out of the blue, Mac hugged Stella. “Maccc….” “Thank you, for being my date…. To the dance that is” “No problem Mac” As they pulled apart, they looked into each other’s eyes once again.
    Stella, and then they kissed passionately. They pulled apart. “So, my place or yours?” Stella asked smiling. “Yours” Mac said with a big grin.

A few days later “The usual Mac?” The Deli owner asked Mac. “You know it” As the Deli owner went to get Mac’s sandwich, a brunette in a green coat walks up to take a number. Only to keep being cut off. “Here" Mac said handing her a number. “I always take two, in case I miss my stop” “Thanks” They talked and talked. “Wanna maybe, go out?” “Sorry, I already have a girlfriend” “oh, that’s ok” “Here ya go Mac"
    “Thanks” Mac paid, said goodbye to the brunette, then left. The next day Mac got a letter from the brunette he met at the Deli. He wrote back saying he told her he is already dating. As the days go by, Mac still gets letters from the brunette. Finally he stopped writing back.

Then later one night, he and Stella were at the Deli. It was late, so no one was there. They ordered, and ate in a booth. The owner of the Deli had to make a stop at a local store. So Mac and Stella had the place all to their selves. “Remember me?” The brunette said interrupting Mac and Stella. Mac nearly chocked on his coffee. “Payback time for not wanting to go out with me.” Though she was at the counter.

The next thing Mac and Stella heard was rapid gunshots as they hit the floor. Finally after a couple seconds, Mac fired at the brunette but missed as she ran off. He looked over to find Stella bleeding.Stella could hear Mac call on his radio. “It’s okay Stella. Just hang on.” She was shot in her stomach area. “Hang on Stel, please!” “Mac..I….” “You what Stel?” “I…love…you….Mac…” Then she shut her eyes. “No! STELLA! Open your eyes! PLEASE!” To Be continued… :devil:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack fix it!

3. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i can't wait to find out what happens next

4. Smackfanforlife

Okay, here's part 2. NOTE: The doctor's name is confusing. STILL DON'T OWN ANYTHING. Wish I did. :(

At the hospital:

"Mr.Taylor?"
    "Yes?"
    "Hi my name is Dr.Hegjsbfiosbvfiosbgiodxbclods the third."
    "Hello Dr.Hegjsbfiosbvfiosbgiodxbclods the third. Is Stella gonna be okay?"
    "Yes she will. Would you like to see her?"
    "Yes please"

So the doctor led Mac to Stella's room. "Hey Stel" "Hey Mac" "How do you feel?" Stella looked at Mac with her 'What do you think?' face. "right; sorry." "It's okay."

Minutes later the team came in. They all talked and talked on how much they were worried. Then Dr.Hegjsbfiosbvfiosbgiodxbclods the third came in and told Stella she can go home. Which was good, because the St.Patricks Day dance was tomorrow.

So Mac took Stella home, they ate and uh....you know..

The Next Day:

"NYPD FREEZE!" Mac shouted at the suspect. A cop cuffed the suspect, and then led him out. Then Mac and Flack heard a faint beeping. Mac got a ladder, and checked inside the roof, and found a bomb. "Get everyone out of here theres a bomb"

Outside the building:

"Lindsey Messer"
    "Lindsey, get everyone away from the building there's a bomb. I repeat:Get everyone away from the building there's a bomb"
    Lindsey hung up. As she flashed her badge in the air:
    "NYPD! GET AWAY FROM THE BUILDING! THERE'S A BOMB IN THERE! GET AWAY FROM THE BUILDING! GO!GO!GO!GO!"

Back inside:

"Okay, let's get out of here." Mac said
    "Hey what's going on?" Some dude asked
    "HEY GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" Flack yelled.

Back OUTside:

As people were getting away from the building. Lindsey turned back, staring at the building, waiting for Mac and Flack to come out. Then:

'BAM!' Peices were everywhere. Lindsey was thrown of the ground,as the building exploded.

A couple minutes later, the rest of the team arrived. "Lindsey!" Stella said as she rushed over to her friend. "I can't get a hold of Mac OR Flack"
    "Hey Linds, get that head looked at." Danny said worried. Then:

"LOOK!" Hawkes said pointing to the building. Out came Mac,Flack, and that dude. "Mac,Flack, are you guys alright!?" Stella asked as they came over. "Yeah were fine." Mac said smiling. "Oh thank god!" They said relived.

Hours later at the dance:

The team was having a great time at the St.Patricks Day Dance. Then that brunette came back. And she was holding a gun. "GUN!" Lindsey shouted. They all quickly pulled out their guns.
    "FREEZE!" Flack yelled. but she kept walking to Mac and Stella.
    "I SAID FREEZE GOD DAMN IT!"
    She raised her gun, then...
    'Bam' A shot was fired. The whole team looked away, they had no idea who was shot. Finally they all looked, and seen that Flack had killed the brunette.

That night:

"who was that brunette?" Stella asked as she and Mac ate dinner.
    "someone I met at the Deli; she asked me out, and I told her im already with someone.. I guess she didn't take 'no' for an answer" Mac said as they cleaned up. "Guess not, but were all okay, and that's what matters...." Stella added. "Yeah, now, what do you say we.." "Maaccccc.." "Please?" Mac said as he pouted. "Okay....."
    So they uh.... did somethings that cant be said here. ;)

Epi:

1 year had gone by: Mac&Stella were married, with 2 kids. Lindsey and Danny ended up having another kid. Here's how that went:

"One more honey!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Then they heard a baby cry. "I'll take IT to get washed off, then tell you what it is." The doctor said. Lindsey and Danny wanted to be surprised. Danny was SURE it was a boy. The whole team was there. "congrats, it's a beautiful...baby... GIRL!" The doctor said. "AW COME ON!!!!" Danny said as the team cracked up. "Don't worry, there's always next time" Lindsey joked. " O_O" Went Danny's eyes. "Kidding..."

Sorry this was 2 parts only. I didn't know what to write for this story. :)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

nice work :)

6. lal

lal Pathologist

Great Update :thumbsup:

7. Smackfanforlife

Glad you all liked it. :D