Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I hope they do that with Mac it would be nice to see him with Aubury first they re evaluate who makes him feel the most Mac. If you know what I mean like you said

We get to see Mac happy and fun around her. He did though choose to have a chance with his childhood moment with her he could have done it with anyone or on his own:lol:

2. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Re: Smackies Household needs a new name!

Is that the "I'll ravish your face at home later but right now we're in public" look?:guffaw::guffaw:

3. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

:D that's what i was thinking the first time i saw that scene as a still.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

GUYS THREE LINES or were "Going down" again. Welcome PianoWizzy good to have you:thumbsup:

I think one of the best things about Mac and Stella is the way they look at each other and that is all they need to convey how they feel.:) Was rewatching the formula last night it is going to be a long three weeks!:(
    The last scene wherer they are racing is so priceless! My favorite is when they have Stellas voice saying "Ready Mac" and they flash to "younger" Mac saying ready. So sweet!:luvlove:

5. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Thanks, it's great to be here! :D

Can't believe I haven't seen that episode yet! :eek: Must catch it later...

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, you've repeatedly been warned about staying ontopic, and I can see 3 posts on this page alone that don't have 3 lines of ontopic discussion! Thanks to those who have been following the rules, but for those who continue to disobey our warnings, this thread is going to be locked for 24 hours. Do not open a new one, or it will be locked also.

Thanks,
    Steph.

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ok guys, the thread is now re-opened. Can I just remind you that all posting must have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion, it must be about Mac and Stella! If you continue to post spammy posts, and disobey s/c rules, we're going to have no choice, but to lock the thread for a longer period of time - 3 days instead of just one.

Thank you, now back to Mac and Stella,
    Steph.

8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Thanks Adorable_Crazy!!

Oh yeah :adore: That scene where she sneaks into his flashback is just adorable!! :adore: Mac very much likes to share the special moments in his life with Stella, did you notice? Like with the race, he could have taken any other friend like Flack or Danny but he took Stella and it seemed like the most natural thing - as if he hadn't even thought about experiencing this with anyone but her :)
    I also love their special way of communicating. They just look at each other and seem to know exactly what the other thinks. And the way they look at each other... :adore: Well, that's one of the many reasons why I love them so much together :adore: :drool:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hi Smacked family!:thumbsup:! I come over from time to time and thought that now it would be a good time for one of my visits to show support to Mac and Stella all the way!!! No matter what TPTB throw at them we know that what they have is much better because it is based on friendship, trust, and how amazingly well they know each other that with just one look the other knows what they are thinking. So this new pebble in the way is just that, a small stone for what can come later on between Mac and Stell. I don't need canon, in my face knowledge that one likes the other. With what I see between Mac and Stell episode after episode it's pretty obvious to me. Ok that's it :). Take care you all and keep the faith!!!!:)!

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i love this look from Manhattan Manhunt:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stella and Mac they come together but when?? i hope at the end of this season or next season, till then we must love there friendship they have

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Steph!:thumbsup:
    I agree Stardust! Mac could have taken any body else along to the race track but he chose Stella. I know in season four he had a closeness with Don in discussing his breakup but I think ever since Stella "Quit" her job and turned in her badge in GFD Mac realized just how much he does care for her and how shocked he was when he said shes in Greece!! After he followed her and let her know how wrong he was and stayed and helped her they became even closer still. When Stella cried in Macs arms I think they both realized how much they mean to each other. I will be glad when number 40 is done and TPTB quit throwing decoys in there and get these two together!:thumbsup:

By the way what has happened to all the Smackies? Have they left town?

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

In that second picture Stella has a look on her face like she's thinking of taking a step or 2 to her left and pinching Mac's butt. Either that or she looks like she's smirking at the idea. Mac looks like he knows she's thinking something naughty and he's just wondering 'What are you looking at me like that for? You're not gonna pinch my butt, are you?" :rommie::guffaw::lol:

Pinch his behind, Stella. If I could reach through the tv and do it, I would. :rolleyes:;)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  13. Emilie

Emilie Victim

Yes she clearly seem to have some naughty, naughty ideas about Mac :devil:
    On the first he has a look on his face like he say 'No sweetheart behave... We're in public now... Wait for tonight ':evil:

What i love in this epi' is Mac who show some kind of jealousy when Horatio talk about Stella

He say something like 'Stella already has you on speed dial?' like he want to be the one and only that Stella have on speed dial :lol:

Who wouldn't do it? :rolleyes:

14. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey My Lovely Smacked Family!:) ;)

I dunno what to say about the past ep...i guess it was it was good, with the forensics and crime but not exactly Smacked?:rolleyes:

Exactly! You have just reaffirmed my faith in this:)....Nothing will ever come between them! MORE than TEN YEARS...I was watching the old episodes (which were VERY SMACKED!) and I watched where Stella said that there's no one she trusts more than Mac Taylor -to the press.:)

I just think that Stella and Mac have a really strong relationship...even though it might take them TEN YEARS to realize that they should be together, the time in between was just a time for them to make this bond grow stronger;) I also think that Mac really DOES see that he should be with Stella after Greece, but maybe he thinks that Stella might not feel the same for him, and he doesn't wanna break the friendship with her...so, to take his mind of things he "Takes a Chance" with another woman??? Maybe?...even though I really think it might be that mac really hasn't "opened his eyes" fully to see "it" yet, it just hasn'y "hit him"
    Anyways, I won't be giving up on smacked anytime soon, and I don't think Ill have too:thumbsup:...i have complete faith in them...
    Well, Thats all I have to say about that

See you guys (hopefully) soon

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!! :D

Welcome aborad PianoWizzy, it's a pleasure to have you here:bolian: These family members are all special, actually they are specially crazy:lol: but they are all good people:)

A little bird told me you haven't behaved lately:lol: ok back to Smack:thumbsup:

I think the main reason why he started this new friendship with this new chick is the fact he is terrified by what he is feeling for Stella:thumbsup: Deep inside himself, he does know something huge and important is happening between them but i believe he has been invaded by thousand of doubts:drool:
    So i am hoping Stella's reaction when she finds out he is seeing another "friend";) because she is more...let's say she doesn't have any problem showing her feelings and she doesn't lock them..but of course it's about Mac and probably she does soemthing completely different to her nature;)

Meanwhile i wait for new episodes and specially for 6.08:drool::drool::drool: i watch frist episodes of Season 6. 6.06 is so amazing as the first time i watched:drool::drool: Not only because teh case was so solid (the scene with Mac, Sheldon and the killer made me shed a tear again) but because how well the relationships among all characters were handled and it's remarkable how Mac and Stella confesses each other they couldn't say anything to Sheldon just because it's Sheldon. The way they confess that, showing Shledon is their mutual weakness

Here you have

Mac: Have you talked to Sheldon?
    Stella: I'm… I'm not sure what to say. Guess my expectations are too high.
    Mac: What do you mean?
    Stella: Hawkes is a brilliant former surgeon. And that being said, I know that he couldn't have saved Martin Stafford's life if he had tried. But what's bugging me is I don't understand why he didn't know more was wrong with him. Why he didn't see the symptoms, why he didn't tell us everything at the crime scene.
    Mac: I've been asking myself those questions. When Hawkes told me what happened, I was angry, but I resisted giving him a lecture or threatening modified duty, because... it was Sheldon. All I kept thinking was, this isn't like him. It wasn't like him at all. I suppose we do expect a lot out of each other.
    Stella: Is that bad?
    Mac: No

my love to all (wish me luck. This Saturday is my English examn:thumbsup:

I found a jewel! This pic made me remember 6.10:drool:

[​IMG]

Like Romeo and Juliet :D

[​IMG]

Someone is sooooooo in love :D

[​IMG]