**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Unless there is a change,several of us have read that Ryan will need oxygen at the scene.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's what spoilers said ;), but from the pictures I've seen.....there have been some changes :rolleyes:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've seen the pics,I posted them in the Ryan thread.I bet he will need the oxygen and will work anyway afterwards.After all,he was able to work after being tortured,a little fire is nothing.

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the pictures ECrocks and for the bigger ones louisiana.I have not seen you in a while.

And I do agree that the storyline for episode 20 is repetitive and overdone but at least Eric will be there so is a not to miss for me.:)

On another topic,"Hostile takeover" is not a good rerun at all.I want to see the premiere or if Ryan had an episode this season dedicated to him like in last season.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree, Michya. It really does seem to be a rehash of the same situation over and over again - just Eric and Calleigh interchangable bodies in a hospital bed. :rolleyes:

Something original would be nice.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think Ryan will get an episode this season,which is too bad.
    We still have the episode(or episodes) with Kyle and Horatio,there is probably 2 episodes that will feature the killer of Jesse's wife, and therefore Jesse.I would seriously fall off of my chair if something was managed for anyone else.The network has already done a rerun of the premiere.

7. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

LOL
    you guys have to watch it we just had the episode friday as a new episode and it was better watched then the first one: Out of Time allright I want some more things to know about 8.20:
    -why does calleigh end up in the hospital (I hope so no smoke inhalition.__:scream:)
    -what happens to her after she contacted H. that she found something (maybe H. is the one that finds her I REALLY HOPE SO)
    -ghost story (WTH....)
    and so much more ..

Please don't blame my english

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

While I'm not a shipper, I agree with this. It's kind of cliched to put them in dangerous situations just to make them realize their feelings. :lol: Do they realize how many shows use that same formula? :lol:

I was wondering that too.

See, this bothers me though. Ryan should be there instead of Jesse IMO. I mean I know Jesse was in Miami 12 years earlier, but he didn't really know Calleigh that well and it was his last day when it was her first I think. So to me, Ryan should be at the hospital because he and Cal are really close friends. And Walter and Jesse should be the ones still working.

Haha, that would totally be me. If I get in a bed all covered up and get comfortable, I'm probably gonna end up drifting off to sleep at some point depending on how long I am in the bed. :lol:

I think Ryan gets the oxygen (as a precaution/procedure) right after getting out of the fire. I think he'll be told he's fine afterwards, so he'll go back to work. In the scene where he's carrying the body, he's wearing different clothes than he has on in the other pic... so I'm guessing he'll go home or to his locker and get a clean set of clothes (probably has vics blood or something on his others) and then come back to work (after getting the oxygen).

I think the fire in "Smoke Gets In Your CSIs" did something to her lungs, weakened them or whatever. Then in another ep, the bag put over her head didn't help matters. I think the fire in 820 will just make it all worse. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that maybe her lungs will collapse or something? Just a guess.

This I have no clue about.

Yeah, WTH was pretty much my reaction to the ghost part too. :lol: It just sounds so bizzare for this show. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  9. electra

electra Pathologist

Too bad greatfan, becouse Ryan usually gets an episode.And at first glance,I believed that it was him with Calleigh.If I did not believe Jesse pain about his wife,not sure how I can buy him with Calleigh.At least with Ryan ,I can feel their friendship and Jon is quite good.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan is with Calleigh at the fire itself,but it looks as if it's Jesse at the hospital.I would love for Ryan to have an episode,there just seems to be so much that needs to fit in before the end of the season,we'll just have to see,but I really don't think it will happen.

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

What is TPTB...or what does it stand for ...

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

TPTB= The Powers That Be meaning the show's writers/producers, etc. :)

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Backfire...kind of a repetitive episode don't you think? Oh well, seems interesting enough-seems like she's in MORE health-related danger this time and it seems that the entire team stands outside her room as she flatlines (maybe?). Heh, I hope this one will be interesting, sure looks like it would.

I feel somewhat relieved-I have been spoiler-free for a long time. *waves*

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think I'm more psyched for the KYLE returns episode-love the daddy H drama personally than more of CBS version of Medium...ho hum on that idea...

15. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

great :eek:
    Father/Son Drama
    Hospital Drama
    (is this a soap I'm following....)
    Still not really in for the ghoststory....:confused:

-------------------------------------
    But still upcoming episode looks great xD It has kyle in it who is very cute.:adore: <333
    and 8.19 don't know anything about it?
    I see whole the time pictures of epi 8.20

Don't Blame My Englishh!!!!!!!!:shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.