Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I cant see the pics either.
Thanks for the link to the artice, Theresa. Jon sounds so nice, the whole cast seem really friendly. Its refreshing.

two pics from upcoming episode
99004_D0465b.jpg
99004_D0313b.jpg

Sorry for the tiny size

Thanks greatfan for the pics. There he goes carrying someone on his back again. But, I think it is better than watching while the writers have him scraping poop off of his shoes. :lol: They have stepped up their efforts in giving Jon more sceentime and quility screentime at that. Someone's listening.

Thanks greatfan for the pics. There he goes carrying someone on his back again. But, I think it is better than watching while the writers have him scraping poop off of his shoes. :lol: They have stepped up their efforts in giving Jon more sceentime and quility screentime at that. Someone's listening.

Thanks from me as well greatfan. And I am glad someone IS listening:); Jon is too talented to waste in the background.

The episode seems to be a repeat of SGIYC; you know, Calleigh and Ryan is a burning building and Calleigh in the hospital on a ventilator. The "Calleigh-as-spirit" could be interesting if handled properly. I am mostly looking forward to Ryan soaking wet in a t-shirt:devil::devil:

Thanks for the pics, greatfan.

I wonder if that is a dead person he is carrying out. It would be sooo much better if he was rescuing a living person, and then they came and thanked him at the end. I can dream, anyway :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics, greatfan.

I wonder if that is a dead person he is carrying out. It would be sooo much better if he was rescuing a living person, and then they came and thanked him at the end. I can dream, anyway :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure the guy died.

Hi All!
I just wanted to pop in and say I adore Ryan, and he's one of the reasons why I watch CSI Miami! It's good to know there are a ton of other Ryan fans out there!
Is the person he's carrying out the dead "ghost" that is haunting Calleigh? Or is he carrying Calleigh? I can't really tell from the picture... Too bad they haven't released any larger photographs...

Welcome to the thread, Star_Gazer. :)

Hi All!
I just wanted to pop in and say I adore Ryan, and he's one of the reasons why I watch CSI Miami! It's good to know there are a ton of other Ryan fans out there!
Is the person he's carrying out the dead "ghost" that is haunting Calleigh? Or is he carrying Calleigh? I can't really tell from the picture... Too bad they haven't released any larger photographs...

I'm think it's the dead guy. I wouldn't think he'd be carrying Calleigh like that. He'd probably carry her in front of him rather than on his back.

Welcome Star Gazer,I meant to welcome you before in another thread. We adore Ryan here too.Hope we get to see a lot of you here.

I love Ryan! When I first started watching CSI:Miami about three years ago , I found another show on SciFi (Now syfy, why the change, I don't know) called Special Unit 2. It was really good and it co-starred, Jonathan Togo. It got cancelled after, like 13 episodes, but I've still watched 2 shows he's been on. Yeah, I'm a Togo fan. Eva La Rue and Jonathan Togo are the reason I started watching again. Well, hopefully we get some good storylines for Ryan. I love him. The pic looks like it could be good news. :)

Thank you FallenForFlack!
Welcome to the board shiningsobright! I'm new too and so far everyone has been really friendly so I hope you like it here as much as I do!
I've never heard of Special Unit 2! I'll have to check it out! Hopefully with the upcoming episode we will see him in the episode, but I have a feeling the episode will be C/E centered. Hopefully in the future we will have a good storyline for Ryan, seeing that we don't know much about his personal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back