'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Emmie

Emmie Victim

That's not it...
    It's the stage where The Beatles played on, not while waiting for the helicopter.
    Thanks for trying anyways.

2. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

I have a quick question only cause i was watching the other 2 csi shows recently.
    Has CSI Miami ever had a serial killer such as the one on the other CSI shows that have multiple episodes for that killer's murders?

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

-Stuart Otis who was featured in 'Broken' and 'Body Count' (season 1).
    -Walter Resden who was featured in 'Under Suspicion' and 'Skeletons' (season 4).
    -Clavo Cruz, featured in 'Blood Brothers' (season 2), 'Identity' (season 3), 'No Man's Land' and 'Man Down' (season 5).
    -Henry Darius, featured on the crossover episodes 'Felony Flight' (season 4, CSI: Miami) and 'Manhattan Manhunt' (season 2, CSI:NY).

These ones are off the top of my head, though Clavo I wouldn't necessarily consider a 'serial killer' but he was on numerous episodes and was responsible for more than 1 death (if I recall correctly).

Also, Stuart was a serial killer, but those deaths were really only featured in 'Broken' as the second episode was his escape from prison and I don't think he was actually directly responsible for another death in 'Body Count'.

Hopefully this helps somewhat. :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  4. shiningsobright

shiningsobright Victim

::raises hand:: I have a question. I didn't really watch CSIM for most of last season and most of this season. I just started watching again last week. What happened? I don't mean like specifics on cases, just like a general overviewof character storylines. Because I heard that Eric and Calleigh are together. Natalia lost her hearing in one ear. And, um, yeah, I'm confused.

5. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi, shiningsobright. You might want to check out the CSIM Episode Guide. The reviews have a synopsis of the episodes on there that might help you get caught up. :)

6. shiningsobright

shiningsobright Victim

Thanks FieldMouse. That's really helpful. :)

7. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi does anyone know when season 8 is going to be aired in the uk ?

8. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Hi, I've just watched the episode 'Die by the Sword',in it Natalia was told by the Doctor about another injury prior to the explosion, which in his experience 2 out of 3 times is caused by violence. I know about Nick,so I was wondering is this something he did to her when they were together or is it something more recent that I have missed?

9. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

We are assuming it is Nick. No other info has been revealed so you are pretty much on the same page as the rest of us.

10. TvBoy

TvBoy Civilian

Ey guyz quick question here.

Cant remember witch ep was the one witch starts with a guy walking down the street all bloody and shaking , after they get him in custody he claims to have amnesia and cant remember what happend so eric tries to help him remember , in the end he was forced by that black guy who held a shotgun to his head to stab the the black guys accountant or investor im not sure.

Tnx for the help :]

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

This episode is called "Head Case" and I do not know the specific episode number, I do know that it is in season 7. I hope that helps! :)

12. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Head Case is the 12th episode of season 7.

13. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

One more question from me. For once nothing to do with a story i'm working on. How many times has Ryan been in a buildin that has caught on fire. I"m thinking its 4 but i'm not postive. Does anyone know for certain

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  14. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

it was 4 epi's, the first one was in season 6 he was wiv Alexx (cnt rememba the epi's number but it was called Miami Confidential) the 2nd one was 7x14 Smoke Gets In Your CSI's (he was wiv Calleigh) the 3rd was 8x10 Count Me Out (he was wiv Natalia) and the last one was 8x20 Bakfire (he was wiv Calleigh again)

next thng u know he will be in anotha one next season wiv Eric or Jesse. ;):shifty:

15. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Thank you. THat's what i was thinking but i wasn't sure.