Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

^ Eddie got married last year and I think they have a baby by now. But he doesn't seem to be keen on updating his bio in the web. To my knowledge, he haven't said about his marriage and the baby publicly, so maybe he thinks those things are personal. :)

I didn't know that Eddie Cibrian is married and has a kid. Thanks for the info. :)

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

thanks for the info.

3. FlacksAngell

FlacksAngell Victim

Eddie seems to be a popular name for me, I just seem to fall in love with Eddie's onscreen :p Eddie Cibrian was my man when he was in Third Watch. Loved him. He's great as Jesse Cardoza but he'll always be Jimmy Doherty to me :rolleyes: As far as I know Eddie Cibrian is now divorced with two sons. His divorce was splashed across the tabloids not so long ago. Poor guy :(

As for the one and only Eddie- Eddie Cahill- he married long time girlfriend Nikki Uberti on July 12th 2009. It was announced on celebrity bride guide, linked here . It was also rumoured that Nikki and Eddie had a baby girl in early Dec, dunno how true that is, but she was due sometime in early Dec anyways. :bolian: congrats to both!

4. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

look at the bio and see my friend looked it up eddie cahill is not married and no kid go on imdb and look

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

The information on IMDB is not always updated and recent. The movies/tv shows can be updated regulary. But all other information is not always true/updated/recent. I know some actors profiles on IMDB that haven't been updated during the last 5-6 years (only the info about appearances, but nothing else).

It's like that with Eddie too. Plus the fact that it's wellknown that Eddie is a private person who doesn't want to leave out too much personal information. As he thinks it's his own business. I can respect that.

FlacksAngell posted a very good link to an article that confirms that Eddie is married. We have also seen pictures of his wife clearly being pregnant. This was last year though, and I guess she has given birth to a child now. Some people say they got a daughter in december, but it is still not confirmed. But Eddie is married anyway. And most likely a father to a little kid.

6. MelinaStellaFan

umm actually yea it is

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It has already been confirmed that Eddie is married last year and that he now has a child with his wife.

8. MelinaStellaFan

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  9. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

MelinaStellaFan, we aren't mixing them up.

According to Celebrity Bride Guide, Eddie was married to Nikki on July 12, 2009. There was another announcement online but I can't find it now. Here is a picture of them taken in October 2009. She is obviously very pregnant and he is wearing a wedding ring.

10. MelinaStellaFan

that dont mean anything that could be his sister or sister in law he has a brother that could his brother's wife and she look ugly

11. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

MelinaStellaFan, you can believe whatever you want. We are just trying to share what we know. But be careful, I think you just crossed a line.

12. MelinaStellaFan

whatever :shifty: i dont believe it and i didnt cross the line

13. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I have looked him up online and have found several sites stating he is married
    Also, from the few latest epis I have watched there have been signs of a band of some kind on his left ring finger

14. MelinaStellaFan

still dont believe it and leave it alone done agrueing :scream:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I don't understand how you still don't believe it or why you are arguing over the fact that he is married other than you just don't want it to be true. And what you said above was kind of mean. Eddie married Nikki in July of 2009 they recently had a baby girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.