Talk Law & Order Here

This last episode was shocking. Erik McCormack [good acting] was a sleaze-ball running a site "sugar.com" for unspecting girls, and he ended up dating one of them. One was found thrown out ot a train in a suitcase. He denied knowing anything about it. Come to find out, his daughter who felt neglected and ignored by him, killed her. But he helped and put her body in a suitcase. The ending was horrific.. Thye arrested him and her, but let him out of the hand-cuffs momentarily to hug her good-bye and say how sorry he was. She grabbed a pair of sccissors and stabbed him in the neck. I screamed.:eek: Who knew in a police type enviornment, that this could happen. He lay dying, bleeding all over, and she said something to the effect of "You can't do this anymore" as he died. The look's of the team, were compelling. WOW~

Thank's squinn that is great:lol: they seem to have a great bond don't they?

This review was from last week, just getting around to posting it.

Parker comes home to find his girlfriend Lily gone and blood everywhere. He thinks it's the guy downstairs. Donovan. So when Meloni goes to question him the guy goes I know you, you sent me to jail and lawyers up. Jessica Walters~

They find a body floating in the Hudson, but she's still alive she's got "traumatic amnesia" By investigating they find she was trying to score drugs, and realized she'd faked the whole thing. He goes to apologize and Donavan throws him over the railing. Ice-T is so cool in this. Jump ahead, he goes to trial and says please not to put him back in prison. What's his face goes to the cell where he'd been and realized the hell he went through. He gets him to go to the infirmary, so he won't have to go back into the cell.

Source: EW Ask Ausiello

Question: What’s this I hear about Christopher Meloni ditching Law & Order: SVU after Season 12?

Ausiello: Relax. Take a deep breath. And listen up: Meloni is contractually bound to SVU through May 2011. What do you say we revisit this discussion in about a year?

Source: Ask Ausiello

Question: Anything happening in the world of Law & Order: CI?

Ausiello:
Can I interest you in a Tracy Pollan guest stint? Mrs. Michael J. Fox has just been cast as a super-successful and extremely attractive magazine writer. Full disclosure: I served as a consultant on this episode.

svu has got to be the best of the three law and orders. christerfor meloni and mariska hargity seem to have the best chemistry around.

Speaking about SVU, here is some news about guest casting on upcoming episodes, according to TV Guide online.

Ann-Margret and Jaclyn Smith to Guest on SVU
From TV Guide online

Two-time Academy Award nominee Ann-Margret and former Charlie's Angels star Jaclyn Smith have signed on to guest-star in an upcoming episode of Law & Order: SVU.

Executive producer Neal Baer tells TVGuide.com that Margret will play "a star of commercials that were made in the '70s" and will be joined in the episode by Jaclyn Smith, who Baer says will play "a retired cop who works with Benson and Stabler to solve an old crime.

Baer calls it "Charlie's Angels thirty years later."

Set to air March 31st, the episode also stars Morgan Fairchild, Susan Anton, William Atherton and Renee Taylor and will be directed by actress Helen Shaver. "It's this bevy of great actresses," Baer says.

Currently in its 11th season, SVU has plenty of high-profile guest-stars on the horizon. Sharon Stone will appear in four upcoming episodes as Assistant District Attorney Jo Marlowe, and comedian Kathy Griffin and actress Mischa Barton will be in the back-to-back new episodes "P.C." and "Savior" to air March 3rd.

Law & Order is awsome, I started watching it in september of 08.
My favorite is a tie between SVU & CI, I don't like the original all that much.

I can't wait for the episode that kathy griffin is going to be in, apparently she's going to have a lesbian kissing scene with mariska hargitay.

Law & Order is awsome, I started watching it in september of 08.
My favorite is a tie between SVU & CI, I don't like the original all that much.

I can't wait for the episode that kathy griffin is going to be in, apparently she's going to have a lesbian kissing scene with mariska hargitay.

Gag me, I refuse to watch anything she's in or on I can't stand her:( but do love Mariska and will wait till the next ep.

Okay here's a towel *hands towel over*. Just kidding:lol:

I love kathy griffin, I think she's hilarious! But everyone's different. Does that mean you won't watch the episode, even though she isn't playing herself but a gay activist? I hope that the episode helps open homophic people's eyes if possible.

Just starting to REALLY get into this show but have been watching the Marathons on USA Network of them and can see the popularity I love Elliot and Olivia's interaction with each other

Just saw the new episode with kathy griffin, it was awsome and Kathy doesn't act anything like she does in real life. I mean she has her charm but they are very much different. I loved it!

Source: EW

Question: Any tidbits about the season opener of Law & Order: Criminal Intent? The 30-second spots now showing on USA tell us nothing!

Ausiello:
As previously reported, the two-part premiere — airing March 30 and April 6 — bids adieu to Vincent D’Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, and Eric Bogosian. How do they depart? All I’ll say is the second episode features a funeral, a firing, and a resignation. Suck it, 30-second spots!

Source: EW

Question: Any tidbits about the season opener of Law & Order: Criminal Intent? The 30-second spots now showing on USA tell us nothing!

Ausiello: As previously reported, the two-part premiere — airing March 30 and April 6 — bids adieu to Vincent D’Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, and Eric Bogosian. How do they depart? All I’ll say is the second episode features a funeral, a firing, and a resignation. Suck it, 30-second spots!

Aww, that is so annoying. I really like thier team better.

Back