Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Kristine! I havent seen the epi yet either, hoping to catch it this weekend.

Last night I was watching tv with my Dad (im at my parents at the mo because my Mum is in hospital) and we switched our film off and there was a repeat of Miami, and not just any repeat- it was my favourite epi, nailed! I realised when it came on that I'd seen the epi too many times- I knew as soon as Ryan appeared that that was the Nailed outfit! Needless to say I persuaded my Dad to watch the rest of the episode!

I realised when it came on that I'd seen the epi too many times- I knew as soon as Ryan appeared that that was the Nailed outfit!

C5USA?

Same happened to me last night. Saw one shot, one shot, and I knew that episode :alienblush:

:lol:

Ok, I managed to catch the last epi. Ryan did look really hot, I love that jacket. It was criminal that he didnt get more screen time to show it off!

Ryan did look great.Hope to see more of him Monday night.He will be wearing a suit from what I saw in the previews, he looks great there too.
Krystal Hougton wrote this episode,I hope she doesn't have Ryan saying or doing something out of character again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Yoshi. Loved the first one; his eyes are amazing and I could just run my fingers through the hair. :drool:

Great pics Yoshi! I've been really busy over here but going to cap last week's epi here in the next hour as long as no more interruptions! Luckily I don't have class tonight. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back