"The Lost Girls" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I loved this episode, and seeing Dr. Ray find Mattie. I've still got it on my DVR. We've watched it about 5 times. He's incredible and a riveting performance. And the way him and Nick worked together so bonded, is a treat to watch. The whole three were so tremedous but this last one was dynamite:bolian:

NICK AND RAY

2. Desertwind

What a great episode, and how Nick and Ray are so connected, and so compatible. It seems that Nick has transferred, his admiration for Grissom over to Ray. The ending, a tear-jerker. I loved this episode:bolian:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just my opinion and interpretation, but I believe Nick's character has always had respect and appreciation (not sure I'd say admiration) for just about everyone who is a decent person. He's a pretty good guy. :)

4. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I agree Smokey, Nick is (almost) always such a gentleman:)! If only the people at my work place were more like him:lol:...

5. Desertwind

I do agree, but it seems from what I've observed so far, since Ray came on the scene, that he's very in tune with him. The opening when Ray was downtown handing out fliers of Maddy, and Nick found him and asked "what are you doing, don't you have you cell phone turned on"? Ray obliged and told him what he was doing and Nick said "OK lets to see what Brass wants and then, I'll help you" and Ray goes '"OK", and throughout the ep. Nick was right there helping anyway he could. Not that he doesn't always, and he does get annoyed with Hodges and Ecklie, but not the rest of the team. He is always smiling when he's working with Ray. I just enjoy their banter and camraderie~And that Ray never bosses or tells the rest of the team what to do, just kindly asks for their help and explains the situation at hand, and their more than willing to give their opinion, no matter what is going on~

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I and others have seen plenty of times when Ray has told the others what to do. Not to mention how many times tptb have dumbed down the other characters so Ray figures everything out. :rolleyes:

So annoying. Now I like Ray, but tptb put him in front way too much.

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

Speedy I agree with you on the fact that tptb have dumbed down the others but I had a feeling with Ray being the "replacement" ( and I use that term LOOSLEY) for Grissom (cause Grissom is irreplaceable) they would make his character more "important" than those who have been around for 10 years.

(Please realize this is my opinion and don't take offense thanks)

8. Desertwind

speedy can you actually "quote" some episode or dialogue where Ray has told anyone what to do?, cause' for the life of me, [and I've watched every one] I can't ever remember him ordering, bossing or telling another team member what to do:confused:He's so compatible and so easy going, he aims to please, and no one can replace Grissom, but he's gone, and we've got this awesome actor to fill some pretty big shoes, and he's doing it~ "The Lost Girls" so worried and a one track mind on finding Maddy, and he did. with the teams help of course.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know they would make him more important than the other characters, but I still think tptb made a mistake in doing that.

10. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Victim

A science question: what was that gadget Catherine used to expose the old tattoo hidden beneath the new tattoo? That was pretty cool.