Adam/AJ #3 - AdamRoss.Edu

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Stepherweps, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I totally agree. There was great chemistry between them and I loved how they compete, and how Kendall teased Adam when he was on a diet and she ate a muffin. It was so hilarious.

Well, he is new so there is much much going on his twitter (+ the fact he doesn't know how it works), but I post the link anyway: AJ's Twitter

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks! He and Hill are following each other already, how cute. :D

I agree, this scene was too cute. Kendall teased him about not eating sweets and stuff, but in a nice way and then the thing when she distracted him with eating the muffin (and with herself :lol: ) was just awesome. They had a great dynamic and great chemistry whenever they were on screen, I wish Kendall would have stayed and wouldn't have been in only three episodes because I really liked her and she showed us a really adorable side of Adam.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahaha! Well, he can always ask Hill for some help now that he has become a pro at Twitter :D I hope AJ will post pictures too! :D

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I also want to see pictures sometimes. It doesn't matter if it's from the set, or something else. As long as he wants to share some pictures with everyone else (aka his follwers), I would be more than happy. But it does not really matter, as I would prefer getting any kind of updates/new tweets no matter what AJ writes/does.

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Oh yeah, for sure. I'm happy with whatever he'll post like anyone else but pictures are such a nice treat for the fans/followers lol ;)

ETA : I just wish Sid would Tweet... (sighs) Hahaha!

6. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

Hi!
    Can anyone tell me what episode this is from? I know I've seen the episode before, I just can't remember which one it is. D:

http://i38.tinypic.com/20hsgex.jpg

Thanks. :)

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hello.

That episode is from the first episode from season 4 (4x01). It's named: "Can you hear me now?"

8. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

:) Thanks.
    I think Adam has worked his way up to my favorite.
    If anyone is in New Jersey I have to let you know that there is a convention (for Supernatural) going on in July and AJ is going to be there. :) Photographs and autographs are available for him.

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

You're welcome :)

Adam has been my favourite for a very long time. I liked him since season 2, but I can't really say what made me like him and and when I actually started to like him. I just know why I love him so much now. But I guess it doesn't really matter.

I looked at your location and saw that you live in New Jersey. It's sadly too far away for me, so i won't be able to go. But are yoou going to that convention?

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Sharing my Adam story, he made me interested in CSI:NY! :lol: Well him and a couple other factors, but the episode he really came on my radar in was "Down the Rabbit Hole", and again in DOA for a Day. He reminded me of Greg, which I admit was one of the main factors that first made CSI:NY stand out to me as a show worth watching on a regular basis; up till then, I’d always just seen it as “one of the spin-offs”. LOL at him getting Twitter; I'm happy about the extra updates we're likely to get ;)

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, Adam reminds me a little bit of Greg too, when Greg still was a lab tech. But Greg was more "weird" with his hair and clothes, even if both have a special kind of humour and make me laugh a lot. Both have changed a lot, but Adam is the only one who still manages to make me laugh with his crazy stuff. But that's me.

I am happy about him getting Twitter aswell, and if his tweets will be anything similar to his facebook status updates, it will definitely be worth reading. But hey, I am following him anyway :)

12. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

My Adam mini-obsession kinda started after watching the ep. The Party's Over. I felt kinda happy that anyone knew what Trichotillomania was (why? because I have it. ><) and I just like how much Adam cared for the little kid. It was so sweet.

And yes, as soon as I get paid I am going to buy my ticket for the convention. :) I am so excited.

Just another thing: I've managed to find fansites of Eddie, Carmine and Mr. Sinise, but AJ doesn't seem to have one. I'm talking about fansites with galleries containing photoshoot pictures and screencaps of the episodes. It's a shame and there should be one, because AJ is a very awesome actor.
    If you guys know of any though please let me know. :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh, The Party's over was a great episode. I loved it. Adam was awesome, and soo sweet when he talked to the boy. Just too adorable for words.

I can understand that you are excited. I would be that too if I had the chance to go to an convention, but I have to travel to another country if so. If you want, and remmeber it, you are more than welcome to come back in May and tell us about things that happened there and maybe show some pictures from the convention. It would be really nice. But I hope you will enjoy it and have a lot of fun :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  14. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

The special humour, that's it. Having seen a few of the earlier Vegas episodes recently, I have noticed that the actual humour in itself was...actually pretty different between Adam and Greg :lol: I agree Greg had more of the weird-punkish-quirkiness rather than the random-thing Adam had going, but they both added that special endearing flare to being a lab tech. It's still one of the reasons later!Greg depresses me a little, because he lost it after he stopped being a lab tech; and Adam is cool in that he hasn't, even though he too has gone from lab tech to CSI (well, mostly).

On Kendall -- I liked their competitive interactions, too! They were fun, and I thought she was good for him; and after that whole street-luging episode, it made total sense why Adam found her to be cool :lol: It sucks that they dropped her.

15. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

Oh I will definitely come back and let everyone know how it went. There's also a chance to have dessert with him but it would cost 400 dollars. >< Sadly, I don't have that kind of money. But I'm good with a photo and autograph. :)