Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Asprine and Ghawazee, hi.

Not promo and not fan video ... the date is the beginning of the show ... 2004 Emmy Awards ... They are so beautiful and so hot. Since I could always see the chemistry between them. Never seen so much flash in my life. It seemed that they were here in Copacabana, at the turn of the year. And did not need much for my imagination fly to the show ... then I saw Mac and Stella received a tribute for their heroic deeds. All eyes on them...

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nirce--> post it please. And then if it is not the right place, Mods will delete it or they will tell us what to do :D

Asprine
    hey sweetie! :D

Yes, it says it all. As i always say, our people is very lucky of having such talented actors who have a chemistry like that on/off screen.
    The best thing i think is they don't have to force situations when they want to include both of them in the same scene because their chemistry flows naturally and there is nothing fake on that :D

Now we only need to have them even closer :D

Something we call "The secret in their eyes" :D (a pic tells a thousand words :D )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  3. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

The feelings between Mac and Stella are there. Always has been and certainly is crazy to be revealed to the eyes of Mac and Stella and all of us. TPTB can not fight the inevitable. But days or less days it will happen. We just have to have a little more patience. Ok for six years, but for those who waited so

Ghawazee,

Those eyes say it all.

I do not know .... the video is on youtube ... 2004 Primetime Emmy Awards press room Gary Sinise and Melina Kanakaredes is the title.

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey ya Familyyyyyyy!!!!

man i missed this place!!!!busy busy life lately but now i'm hereeeee

so, tomorrow new episode huh? it was about time :D

anyway in this 2 weeks hiatus i took advantage of the time and rewatched all the SMacked episodes like 'Officer Blue' 'Recycling' 'The Ride In' 'GfD' 'SC' -couldn't help myself lol- and so on and i gotta admit that the sparkage is always there, the chemistry is awesome and the eyes thing :adore: that you can't fake, i'm sorry....they're just amazing!!!! so yes, eventually TPTB will put them together, the have to :D :D :D we just have to sit tight for few more episodes!

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello again :D,

You´re very welcome ;). Now that you mention 5.16, it occurs to me that Stella´s facial expression in that scene with Mac in his office was pretty reminiscent to the one in that scene of "The Formula", once again in Mac´s office. Does the atmosphere of his office do this to her? :D---->Caution: Please note, this is not a Smacked-confession, just a comment :D :lol:.

6. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Two days with no comments....!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can not.... Where is everyone???????????

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Fam! :D

I am away trying to watch the episode. Last night i was watching it but out of synch vid and sound and i couldn't focus on it when i heard Stella but the one in the vid was Donnie doing his baby gestures with his mouth:lol:

Nirce-->
    Oh!!!! i know that one! :D It's my fav event with both of them:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Marta-->
    i never mind watching once again CSI Ny episodes. Actually i do it all the time:lol: I wonder what epsiode i will watch (i always find Smacked moments in every single episode :adore:)

Nut, beloved Nut! :D

Oh NUT! I was already celebrating the leak in your stubborn armour:lol: Me think she is lost on him:adore: She is talking to and watching the love of her life. She loves him so much, NUT!:adore: that everything that makes him happy, makes HER happy too. It's so an unselfish sentiment, so intense,so unique that Mac should be really silly if he doesn't make a decent move towards her;) or at least provoking a DOUBT within him:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

oh yeah, this is gonna be REALLY interesting:drool:

ps: BTW i am tryoing to watch last night episode online and everything is SOOOOOOOOO SLOW:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, folks and my never giving up being a Smacked LAMM :D,

Well, I´m not leaking and my crack is glued :D. Of course, Stella loves him in a way and obviously takes a lot of interest in his life, but since she´s never had a family, let alone siblings, he´s probably taking the part of her big brother ;) :lol:.
    And Mac is definitely just really having brotherly feelings for Stella, otherwise why else would he fall in love with other women? :D

Byeee from the repaired NUT :D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

NUT beloved NUT :D

Be careful NUT! Not all superglue are really that useful. Who knows? Maybe you still have salvation:lol: didn't you just say she didn't have any sibbling? Then how is she going to love him just like a brother if she never knew one:lol::p;)?
    A brother doesn't clear his throat like he did many times in the past when she is extremely close NUT:lol:

Credits: Natty:bolian:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I hope I won't be banned because I'm not writing 3 lines about Mac and Stella but I'm really tired and should go to bed soon - I just wanted to drop in and say hi ;) Obviously I haven't been here much lately but I'm just a bit sensitive these days and not really in the mood for discussions... but I have to say, I completely agree with you, my sweet Debbie! :)

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

And a brother doesnt get all shy like when Stella loosened Macs tie in season one. And if my brother looked at me like Mac looked at Stella when she turned and walked away I would have locked my bedroom door!!:lol: Oh yawn here comes "Pot of Gold" next week and then ANOTHER repeat?!!:rolleyes:

12. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

To the first Quote what episode did that happen in i don't remember it happening and could any please tell what happen i didn't get to see it

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

darling, i hope you are ok now and i wish you have a good weekend :)

Lori!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Actually i was thinking about THAT scene and episode. And not only when she turned but when she came in and Mac's expression was priceless :lol::lol::lol: He undressed her with his eyes and that's something NOBODY but NOBODY will be able to deny ;)
    I wonder if that scene was planned like it was at the end or if they noticed how well it was that moment between both characters :D

SCIMiami girl-->
    Its "What you see is what you see" 1.23 almost at the end

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi all!

I haven't been here in so long! It's great to talk to you all.

Anyway, this week's episode wasn't overly SMACked but there was still that one moment where they're talking about how James must have been on LSD and Mac said something about world's collideing :adore: That one line made me think of a song (Collide by Howie Day) and then I had to go find the SMACked video with that song in it, but I think it got removed 'cause I couldn't find it :( Either way, that moment was great for me.

Plus, wasn't Madchen Amick's character supposed to start showing up this episode? Maybe I was wrong? Can someone clear this up for me?

Love the pictures Deb!! Those eyes that Stella has in the first picture on this page just says it all :adore:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kayla, darling :D

mmm not sure since i am not reading many spoilers as before i can only say i did heard she was going to be introduce on 6.17. But who knows? Maybe they remembered 16 is the Smacked special number and they decided to delay the moment ;) :D

oh i just LOVE LOVE that song too ! and even when they talk bout "business" it was a delight to know their connection was still there which makes their moments so delightful :drool::drool:

And again i had the feeling of "Stella is the boss too" like she received a promotion and we didn't know it yet:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

darn i want to know!:p:thumbsup: