CSI Quotes or sounds as ringtones/alerts for cellphones

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by addictedtoSpeed, Feb 26, 2010.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Hope this is ok to put here, it is CSI related. I've been looking everywhere but not having much luck. I want to get some quotes or sound clips to use as text alert sounds and so on on my new Blackberry (or for any phone really). I have specific ones I want too but no idea how to do it. I tried recording it with the sound recorder on the computer but it doesn't sound too well. Can anyone help me out here? I already have the Miami theme song for my ringtone and pics for my wallpaper. Please help! Thanks!

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If you find any WAV or MP3 files on the internet, you might be able to download it onto your phone. Check your phone's owner manual to see what file types are supported. I downloaded a non-CSI WAV file using the internet part of my phone and assigned it as a ringtone. Of course, internet charges might apply; my service charges by the kilobyte or megabyte. As for CSI soundbytes, possibly someone posted a link in the Websites section of this board. Hope this helps.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i just made my own, i used apple garageband to cut baba o reilly into a shorter chunk an then moved the file to my iphone. but even on my old phone, i just got mp3 files, sometimes doctored them a bit, and copied them to the phone. sometimes you have to change them to aac files (which itunes can do)....

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Can anyone make wav files from CSI? I can't get it to work and the only ones I've found online are Horatio and are too long. I have unlimited data so I'm good there! :)

5. nessy

nessy Witness

My phone has an mp3 trimmer so I can shorten the music files into ringtones. I have the HTC HD2 which is pretty similar to the iPhone except it runs off Windows Mobile. However I tend to use full songs as my ringtones. Not sure how different Blackberry phones are as never had one. However either use the data cable supplied with your phone or get a micro SD adapter and use it in a memory stick reader. My old Sony Ericsson software always crashed my computer so I used to use the memory stick adapter to put it in my reader and copied files over to it before putting it back in the phone after. Worked just as well as long as they are mp3.

6. shellyagal

shellyagal Civilian

Now it is so easy to make your own ringtones. All we need is to select our favourtie MP3 song, and upload it on AAfter Search by typing 'ringtone:' (without quotes) in the search box. It will split the MP3 into 20 secs ringtones. Select the interesting section of the song/music from 20 secs segments. Have fun!