Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Engle===>
    i am hoping for that moment and praying to be very juicy:drool::drool: It was such a memorable moment from All Access:drool: 5.05 was a great episode ¿The beginning of the huge storyline for my Stella:drool:? the only "failure" was Mac's reaction:rolleyes: I mean, i know later we had 5.24 but what would have been the big difference between showing Mac worried and showing Mac OUT OF CHARACTER?:rolleyes:

Hopefully they won't do that again but you never know:p

csi miami girl-->
    i think there was a lab rat during a couple of episode back in S1:lol:

SilverKat-->
    mm we don't know when Mac will have to choose but if he still dates that ugh...thing on 6.21 or 6.22 or 6.23

As far i understand we will have 23 episodes this season which is better than to have just 22 but still it's not enough;)

And the episode where Stella almost is becoming into a mermaid is 6.18:lol:

Nirce-->
    well, it would be something but a kiss being both of them alive, concious and awake would be better :p

i will try to come back but i need to study so i will be away for several days. so i ask you to keep posting please:)

take care and have fun

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I just wonder, if Stella will almost drown in 6.18, and Mac still will be with Aubrey in 6.20, what will make him choose (if it's Stella "the very known lady to the fans")? Will he be at least worried about Stella?:confused: Will Aubrey see it?:rolleyes:

And who will initiate ''relationship" in the first place - Mac or Aubrey? It's not like Mac to jump in that sort of things. And who will make him choose - Aubrey or that mystery lady?

3. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

So, her name is Aubrey Hunter! Very charactonym!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

previous spoilers said he wrote a short message to contact the ugh. For me it would be a huge mistake:rolleyes: I mean MAC???? The one starting the move????:p yeah, i would believe that when hell gest frozen:lol:
    The only "starting" move he made was the one he made when he went to rescue Stell in Greece:adore:

However now they will bump into the hospital and i dunno if the message thing was kept:p Also the newest spoilers said the Mystery lady will confess her feelings for Mac so that's why he still dates the UGH at the times the other lady confesses:lol:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys. The other woman has a name and whether you like her or not I suggest you use her name or other woman or whatever doesn't insult her instead of calling her 'thing' or 'UGH'.

Thanks.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kinka, we already received a message from a mod. Sorry :D

I will behave :D

7. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

aaaaaaahhhh i wish we could have this eps soon.

Smacked Rocks

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yea I thought "other woman" would only be in those two episodes 6:17, 6:18. I will remain a skeptic as I am losing my enthusiasm on a daily basis:rolleyes: Although there was ONE other female we did not think of ....LUCY!!!:lol:

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My not-less-stubborn-than-me LAMM :D,

Only fatherly feelings for Ella? Nevaaa :D. He was trying for practice with Ms. Loony Baby on a different level :lol:.

Well, that was almost perfect for a start, if you just could take the "ST" away, then I´ll grade you with an A+ :D.

OK, OK, you win on this one, but only this one :lol:. So you mean Minus plus Minus results in a plus and the plus will be Stella? :D Well, I don´t think this is the right calculation :D.

OK, so let´s wait and see which miracle Ms. Goddess Melina will perform :lol:.

A short comment on the promos: Ms. Hunter doesn´t look too bad and rather nice, well, no surprise, Mac wouldn´t date an unnerving hag :D.
    So I suppose 6.17 will be mostly circling around these two and how they´re getting to know each other better. Since Stella´s episode is the one after this, I´m afraid we won´t see a lot of her in 6.17, let alone will we find out if she´s already found out about her friend Mac´s new luck :lol: ;-).

Good luck with your studies, tons of love and hugs from your very well behaving NUT :p

10. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

If Mac will have to choose between Aubrey and Lucy, then we will have to say goodbye to miss A.H. :-D

I just thought, that it would be cool she will be married and didn't tell Mac. When he find out, he would know whom to choose...;-)

11. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Aubrey, no doubt, can be nice girl. But she is not Stella.
    If she wasn't for Mac, we could even like her.
    But when things are like that... I don't know...

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya y'all! :D

NUT , are you trying to distract me? :D

i have to say NUT, i never thought you had such a dirty mind!:lol:

Mac never tried to play "Lolita" (he didn't even read the book :D ) with Baby Nit:lol: Definitely his paternal instincts acted in there. And Baby Nit had a strong Elektra'c complex towards Mac. Nothing too serious:lol:

good to know but i still prefer a F from you and me keeping the st first:lol:

oh i made sure it's the right Calculus, NUT!:lol: Stella mou is ALWAYS a plus ;)

Ok NUT i will give you the chance:p Miss A. is lovely, adorable and i will stop being a Stella fan to star loving her instead:lol:

I understand, i don't know why everyone thinks they need to babysit me:lol: It's just a new character and i am having fun with this;) I was just trying to make this like it was before back in our old times :D

If an objective opinion is needed i will be there (and i can be objective ;) )

But the chance of calling her Eb, V, it was too good to miss it!:guffaw:

SilverKat--->
    well that would be SO PERFECT:lol: But i don't think TPTB will make things so easy:lol:

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:thumbsup:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

And I was still receiving numerous complaints so that's why you guys got another warning. This thread gets numerous complaints daily. People come in here to read about Mac and Stella (a lot of people lurk who don't post), not about his new love interest and it upsets some to see her insulted the way she has been. So, I thank you for halting the name calling.

Also, everybody needs to remember the spoiler codes. Anything that hasn't aired yet is considered a spoiler and needs to be put behind the cut. This includes promos because spoiler free people don't usually watch the promos either.

Thanks.

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Hey kinkapoodles. I have a possible explaination about why some people don't use spoiler codes. They may be like I was until recently. Until here recently I didn't know how to use the spoiler codes. Some people may not know how to use the spoiler codes.
    See...I've learned how to use the spoiler codes. And so can you.
    As for the name calling, well, just be glad I wasn't in on it. I could've come up with some real doozeys. In fact, I got a few of those doozeys in mind right now. Don't worry, I'll keep them to myself. I know when to practice my right to remain silent. :)

Now to the thread topic.
    Aubrey may be like Hayden Becall, a very short-lived character. After about 3-5 episodes it may be "Bye bye, Aubrey." I want Mac and Stella to become a couple as much as anyone but that's up to the writers...and the producers, one of which happens to be Gary Sinise who plays Mac. I'm sitting here thinking this is probably the writers' atttitudes about putting Mac and Stella together as a couple "If and when Mac and Stella become a couple is up to us. So, deal with it. :p"
    Like I said, I'm sitting here thinking that's probably the writers' atttitudes about putting Mac and Stella together as a couple.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  15. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

4 days til the next ep and more stella mac