Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

My beloved LAMM :D,

No, I only watched "I know what I did last summer", nothing too scary :D.
    Well, Baby or not, for that Mac paid her already much attention and I don´t think it was only pity, because she was so loony :lol: :D.

I´m not mean, I´m just saying the truth :D, OK, let´s agree on Baby Loony Nit, how about that? :D
    Come on, you could pretend to be surprised "What? Ella????? She????? OH MY GOOOOOOOD :eek::eek:"- just like that :guffaw:.

The Virus back from London? Had thought about that, too, but that´s too unlikely. She split up with Mac, why would she come back after a few years and tell him she´s changed her mind and then demand from him to choose between her and Ms. Doc? I´m afraid, then he would have to tell her "it´s too late, Baby, I choose for the Doccie" :D.

Yes, but I´m sure TPTB won´t let her, they´re too afraid of her loose and uncontrollable tongue :lol:.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nut, beloved Nut! :D

Nah! he was getting practice for his own children with Stella. Ella was his training, NUT! ;)

No, I pretend "What? stELLA????? She????? OH MY GOOOOOOOD":lol:

Ahem! isn't Virus technically a doccie too? :D NUT! since both of them are of the same species, then they can self destroy and Mac free again next to his Stella:lol:

But Melina is a Greek Goddess and you can't defy Greek God's power. I am sure she can do some magic andbecome our TPTB into Angels (yeah, riiight:lol:)

tons of hugs beloved NUT and remember BEHAVE! :D

3. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,
    ok I know this is a show, but it hurts deep in my heart to see Mac with another woman and see Stella with another man. Just wanted to let the producers give us a definition for the future of Mac and Stella. If you will only ever be friends or at some point in the series will evolve into something more. Thus ended the agony over with. Just do not like to stay with the eternal hope and the end to be "just friends and nothing more." sorry, today I am a little melancholy.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

don't be melancholic darling. This new Nit in mac's life is promising for us. Stella can be jelous and if she dates another guy, Mac could know the "Green monster" too :D

In my case i am having fun, believe it or not ;)

5. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I'm today a melancholy too, even depressive a little. Just was in spoiler thread and saw the photos of 6.17. :( 2 photos with that Aubrey (Ammick) and none with Stella!:(:(:( Even if this Aubrey character will happen to be nice girl, she is just so not for Mac.:scream:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Silverkat, try to calm down :D The girl is not even pretty:lol: why when everyone else is melancholic or sad or depressed i am NORMAL?:eek::lol:

But i agree this girl is notttttttttttttt for Mac ;):p

7. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe it doesn't hit you yet?:lol:

I just hope they romance wouldn't even begin!

I wonder, why TPTB gave him someone like her. What they want to say with it? Right now they could have a romance. And what is next? Lived happily ever after??? That is disgusting.:eek:

She could be with ANYONE, but not Mac!:evil:

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAAWWW...Cheer up you guys!:) They already are talking that the new girlfriend is almost done already and she hasnt even debut yet!!:lol: We just have to get through "pot of gold" because then Mac has to chose and do you really think he will chose someone he does not even know?:eek: Especially if Stella is hurt? What kind of friend would he be? I thought I heard he gets "Stuck" between the two women. Doctor has to see the concern he has for his partner Stella:thumbsup: Unless he is an idiot like he was when Stella got knocked down the steps and he just said "Shes tough":wtf: But he redeemed himself when he went to Greece after her!!!:thumbsup::drool:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nahhhhhh I have seen those promo stills and that girl was there and i still smile :D

Having her around would be helpful to our purpose. After the closeness they have reached i doubt Stella will show happiness when she finds out about this new Doc;) Actually she will show she is one of us in that moment:lol:

so not worries! it's fiction!:p

sweet Lori-->
    i bet he won't be THAT stupid this time:lol: and he will do more than just saying "Oh Stella get out of the swimming pool, you are tough":guffaw:

he must react and this is the perfect occasion for that ;)

10. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Let it be March! I miss Mac and Stella...

I'm wondering...what do they mean by "shocking to the fans"? Shocking that we did not expect the familiar face to be THE familiar face? Or, shocking because we would not expect the familiar face to express such feelings?

I hope it's the latter LOL. Please let it be Stella!!! It's about time! :)

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I miss them too. I want new episodes now!!!!!!!:bolian:

I bet is the second option:p but of course you know we don't want to infuriates non shippers:lol::lol::lol: (yeah riiight!)

Hopefully we will have more than one promo and many promo stills:drool:

12. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I remember feeling like throwing something at the Computer when he just looked at her and asked 'you okay?' and that was it. Not even a pad on the shoulder :eek: And she admits that she was scared as hell with her comment about the bodybag. Still NOTHING. I swear if he is that thick again I'm gonna break something..
    I'm hoping for at least a teenyweeny hug. I mean, he did pull her close for absolutely no reason in Second Chances. Well, not exactly no reason, but not for comfort reasons anyhow.

I wonder who finds her though... If she has to be rushed to the hospital, I doubt she will be climbing out of the water herself. I actually think it would be quite awesome if it were a uniform guarding the scene that wondered where she was, and then had to bring the news of her near-drowning to Mac.
    I mean, I wouldn't want to be that cop he would probably put his life on the line by going: "Er.. Detective? I think your partner almost drowned."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  13. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

OK can someone please tell me when were suppost to find who the mysterious Lady cause i've been racking my brain ever since i saw that spoiler of course i Want it to be Stella i would love nothing more for it to be her but i want a backup lady just in case it's not her the only thing that is getting is the whole "shocking to the fans" and the only one i can thing i can of is Lindsay woundn't that be shocking

14. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

He will have to choose in 6.17? It seems that she will be in 6.20 too. In which episode Stella will be drowning? How much episodes in this season?

15. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi, smackeds

Stella almost drowning ... going to need mouth to mouth ... perhaps for Mac to do this breath .. Ok just delirium of shipper.