Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Sofia_Willows

Sofia_Willows Hit and Run

Screw dinner - I think they got a little too inspired by the "car condom"... ;)

At any rate, if anyone turned a man's head like she did in that episode, not to mention Up in Smoke and I Like to Watch... I probably wouldn't have to worry too long about him making a move.

2. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

:lol: SW that reminds me of a line a wrote but I didn't use the word screw.

Hey working on a pic that shows Sofia's change in jewerly from the start of this season to now. Gil can give her gems and leave the tea pots for Lady H.

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey Cara wanted to give you a big Gofia welcome.

Now this I am excited about seeing. I am still having fun gawking at the "Formalities" elevator pictures you did such an outrageous job creating!

New episode tonight. Always cross my fingers hoping for a Gofia moment. Course even if we don't get the on screen moment, I think of all the possible off screen time they must be spending together. Maybe Gil will be the one working tonight and Sofia will be off waiting for him to get home. :D

For all you newbies check out this great story Parley Besmirch(written by Tazzer). Will make you see Gofia in a whole new light. PM me if you are interested in the link. Can't post it due to adult material. :devil:

4. Sofia_Willows

That was probably my first Tazzer fic - really, really good. A lovely take on Sofia and Gil's relationship.

As a GCR, however, One Week is probably my favorite :devil:

Anyway - I have no doubt that they're seeing each other off-screen. They're so comfortable around each other when they're together, like Sofia just waltzing into his office, telling him what he needs to know and then him bolting out after her.

I'm sure she needed further comforting after that really trying rape case.

And isn't it telling that when the Formalities commentary was recorded a year later, the writers and producers were STILL referring to Louise as a love interest? And talking about how much fun she was?

That, and of course the ET clip from a while back where Jann Carl immediately picked up on the Gofia sparks.

I think we're looking at a big reveal sometime at the end of this season - it's the only thing that makes sense.

ETA:

And it's so nice to see a ship where every scene they have together isn't riddled with problems. They just interact beautifully, always making eye contact, always aware of each other...

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Aww, thanks guys.

I have to tell you, each and everyone of my stories is special to me, just like little babes. I can't pick a fav, since each was written at a differnt stage in my life, but I do Love Them All even after all these years.

Also that One Week fic, you can thank another wesite for that inspiration. Love to show the oppoiste side of the coin so to speak, and buck certain establishments. Yes, Taz has been a reble since day one, even my parents didn't want me cause of the Horns. :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Sofia_Willows

LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Tazzer it's... a rebel?

Yes, well, establishment or no, One Week certainly was a firey piece of work - but in my opinion totally in character. Obviously I can't post a link here, but I do encourage any crossover GCRs to check it out.

Sometimes seeing the other side of the coin can be very healthy.

SPOILERS

No scene between our pair, but next week looks like an all-hands-on-deck episode, so we might get a couple good interactions or at least a brand new gift from Gil around our girl's neck (or her finger? :D lol)

7. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

No Sofia in the episode, :( but I heard she will be around in next week's episode.. Maybe they like switching the episodes between Brass and Sofia? Not sure if she will be with Grissom, but they said she will be working with the brunette csi.
    Im so excited for next ep, she can handle those bad ass criminals, those rappers that we will see next week will just be a piece of cake for her.

LOL. Who could forget One Week? Both shippers and non shippers know that fic.. That fic makes the shippers hot, and the non shippers hot.. in anger. :devil: Ah evil Taz. :lol:

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

All that talk about "Bodies In Motion" and the car condom had me looking at pictures from that eppy.

[​IMG]

Posting this just because I can :devil:, plus they just look so perfect together. I can hear him saying 'Now Angel, easy popping that trunk open.' She just has that kick ass look on her face. Its all that sexual frustration. She missed him the short while she was gone to Boulder.

9. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

Parley Besmirch I remember that story it was good. But then all of her stories are great.

10. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

i loved parley besmirch! tazzer are you gonna write anymore gofia fanfics?? i need some dose of it :lol:

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Thanks guys. Actually I just started a new Sofia/Gil story that is not the continuation of Parley, sorry, but starts at Bodies in Motion. I wanted to explore a different beginning for them and as always don't hold your breath, it will be a while since I'm a very slow writer.

Okay back to the gifts that Gil has been giving his LadyBug love all year.

[​IMG]

First is Bodies, Daddy's Girl, Like to Watch and Unusual. For a better view. Like how he goes for the shorter chains that way his gifts are never covered up.

Now what do ya'll think she has been giving him?

12. Sofia_Willows

Not bad at all! From plain beads to diamonds? I don't think a change from CSI to Detective is accounting for that!

Gil has always struck me as the very old-fashioned type, so I can see him wanting to buy gifts for Sofia if they are in a relationship - not "claiming her" like that line in the mail-order bride episode, but showing his affection and perhaps apologizing for the limited time they can now spend together. And, of course, as Tazzer said - making sure everyone can see them!

I've always loved that picture from Bodies in Motion with the trunk because the two of them are so beautifully symetrical together - both facing front, neither of them turning away from the smell - they both strike me as being very tough. And even their body language is very similar.

ETA

Sofia is a strong, independant woman, so I'm sure she's tried to "give something back" as Tazzer said, but I think Gil is really just too gentlemanly to accept gifts - she probably gives him something he'd much rather have in return ;)

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

First of all just wanted to say, Taz awesome artwork as always! :D Nice showcase of all her fancy jewelry. Gil has outstanding taste. He wants his ladybug to look her best.

So, started searching for things I thought we might see Sofia give him. I mean I think he would be hard to buy for realistically. But, first thing I noticed that showed up in "Bodies In Motion" after he found out she was back was this straw hat. Which we see reappear many times this year in several episodes. He loves that straw hat no doubt. Being a gift from her would makes sense why we see him wearing it often. I find him rather sexy in that hat myself.

:devil:

[​IMG]

14. Sofia_Willows

Another great moment of symmetry in that picture as well.

And Colorado is definitely a big Cowboy state - perhaps she gave him that as a joke and he decided to wear it to amuse her anyway ;)

So perhaps the hat is just their private joke.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

This made me think of a gift that Sofia might would purchase for Gil. Nicknames are intimate. So thought about his love of bugs. I think she would go with buying him something to sit on his office desk or hang on the wall. This way he can look at the gift and think of her, not that he needs anything to look at to remind him of her. Her beauty and personality would be forever in his heart.

This is an Angel Butterfly from India. Now this is a perfect gift for Gil.

[​IMG]