Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ I totally and completely agree with you, Geni. Although I think Jimmy is already gone. I think when Raphael destroyed the vessel/Cas (remember the molar the guys found at Chuck's?) that it forced Jimmy's soul out and that his soul is in Heaven now. I don't think Jimmy is even in there anymore. That's the way I understood it. But then the Valentines episode, Cas absorbed Jimmy's love for red meat. :lol: So I don't know anymore. I'm completely confused. :lol:

But like I said, Cas could keep his powers/get the restored and stick around and help the guys once in a while (being their Lorne) or he could be Human and still be around for knowledge purposes every so often. I mean he's a main cast member now, yet he's not in every episode, so they could still do it like that.

Has anyone read any of the Supernatural novels? I was wondering if they were any good. I read a review for one of them and it was saying that the author wrote the characters OOC and that they got Dean's eye color wrong or something.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

^^

I haven't read any of the novels and quite frankly I don't think I will, novels based on tv shows always seem to suck out loud :lol: A friend of mine had read one she had bought off of Amazon or Ebay or something and told me the writing was bad and it seemed to have been written by a fan and not an actual writer. She actually said it read like some bad fan fiction she had read :lol:

The Movie

3. GregNickRyanFan

Well, there were quite a few BTVS novels that I enjoyed, but the first few CSI ones that came out were kind of boring (so I never bought any more after that). But, I'm really tempted to get the SPN novels with Cas in them, but then again I'm kind of afraid the characterization will be off too. Cas is not an easy character to write when you're not the one who created the character. :lol:

Oh, btw (forgot to post this yesterday), if you haven't seen it already, you might want to go to you tube and put in a search for "Young MacGuyver". Jared did a pilot for that a while back, but it didn't get picked up. He looks pretty young, so I'm thinking it was either before Gilmore Girls or sometime during his first year on GG.

Edit #2: My bro rented Justice League: A Crisis on Two Earths today and there was a behind the scenes feature on Batman: Under The Red Hood (I think that's the title). Anyway, Jensen voices Red Hood and it shows him in the behind the scenes thing. I had to cap it cause he just looked so cute (but then again when doesn't he look cute? :lol: ).

(thumbnail: click to view full size):

[​IMG]

Doesn't he look adorable? :drool: :adore:

Rest of the caps are posted here at my LJ. :)

Did anyone see the Thomas Kincade (sp?) movie that Jared was in this past Christmas? I have it on tape but haven't yet watched it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  4. GregNickRyanFan

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit the above post anymore.

I just thought of something that would be kind of amusing. Remember on Supernatural when Dean said "I'm Batman"? Considering what I posted in the post above, it would be funny if Dean said that again and someone else either Sam or maybe Chuck said, "I always thought of you more as Red Hood." :lol:

This hiatus is killing me! I'm having withdrawls that would rival Sam's demon blood withdrawls! :lol:

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Question, when does the next new episode air?

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:guffaw: I thought of the same thing, I saw the behind the scenes interview with Jensen on Youtube and I think I thought/said something along the lines of "It sucks he's not Batman," it would have awesome if Jensen played Batman :lol:

March 25th (and will go break free for the remaining 8 episodes!)

7. GregNickRyanFan

Break free for the remaining 8 eps? Woo-hoo! That must means it goes on season finale the third week of May, right? If my calculations are correct. :lol:

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Holy crap, if your calculations are correct, the finale falls on my friend's birthday. DAMNIT... we'll have to watch the finale the next day. DAMNIT!!!

But happy birthday to my friend, of course. Because I do care about her birthday... :D *blushes*

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: I guess that makes me an awful friend :p I wouldn't plan anything regardless to see the episode :eek: I'd just make sure to have everything planned earlier so I'd be able to watch :p

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

OMG :eek:

Question: I’ll send you some birthday cake if you give me some Supernatural scoop about the 100th episode.
    Ausiello: In the milestone episode, airing April 15,”a very important character will sacrifice themselves in a suicide mission,” reveals exec producer Sera Gamble. “We definitely kept in mind that this was [an important] episode. We wanted to deliver something with real scope; it’s about the Archangel Michael. Crises will come to a head for Dean and Castiel. And you’ll see characters you never thought you’d see again.”

Please don't be Bobby :( or Cas ... maybe it's just Dean, maybe he feels like saying yes to Michael is a suicide mission so to speak ... or what if Sam accepts O___O

I don't know if I ever shared:

[​IMG] :D

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I read that spoiler too. I'm so so very worried...

...that it's gonna be Castiel. Or Bobby. Or Chuck. Strangely, I'm not really very worried about Sam or Dean dying. The angels (and Lucifer) have guaranteed that the boys will be coming back if they die, so, not so much concerned about their deaths, as callous as that sounds.

OMG!!! Is that a tattoo on you? On your own skin?? NICE!

I would sooooo get one just like that, I really would, but I'm bad with pain and I'm scared of needles, so... yeah. I'm winpy. :p

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah, that's a tattoo I got last week. And I'm a wimp when it comes to needles, you'd be surprised how it feels. It actually only felt like scratching a sunburn to me :lol:

I also got one earlier in the month, the camera is crappy :lol: (and I blame My Bloody Valentine in a way for the idea)

[​IMG]

:wtf: This is a picture I found on a Photobucket search apparently, some "fans" wanted to see what Jared would look like with Jensen's face and vice versa *click*

tada! [​IMG]

Looks like Jerry Seinfeld and Matt Damon, yes?

13. GregNickRyanFan

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Jared got married during the weekend, to Genevieve Cortese (Ruby from Season 4) and I found this picture on the internet.

[​IMG]

Also, today is Jensen's birthday :lol:

This hiatus is killing me!

15. GregNickRyanFan

Aww, congrats to Jared and Genevieve.

And happy 32nd to Jensen. :D