Grade The Formula

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 10, 2010.

?

How would you grade The Formula?

1. A+

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. A

9 vote(s)
    22.5%
  3. A-

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. B

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

CORRECTION:
    I watched the episode on ON DEMAND a while ago. The sign said "GO DAVI" not "We luv u Davi". My bad. I still haven't decided if I'm giving this episode a C or a C+.

2. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

damn it would have been great if they added like 5 secs on the end so we could have seen who won the race

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

On the race car track...
    Stella: You are so loving this. A little wish fulfillment?
    Mac: Yup, I just thought maybe you'd like to see what it's like behind the wheel.
    Stella: Oh, me, huh? Not you?
    Mac: You just better bring your a-game, Bonasera.
    Stella: I always do, Taylor.
    Instructor: Remember, these cars are worth a few hundred thousand bucks. So, if you break it, you buy it.
    Stella: (looks at Mac) I hope you're insured.

I think she was invited by Mac.:)

4. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

It was okay.

Now we know Mac is a race car fan.

Danica Patrick was stiff and I swear she was reading cue cards.

Ending was hokey. Would they really let a couple people off the street drive these expensive race cars? It would be more believable if they raced in go-carts.

5. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

That's what I'm thinking. Plus racing cars use different mechanism you can't just ride in and drive. That scene was way too cheesy. :rolleyes:

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Gave it an A+... I loved that it was very Mac oriented. I also loved the racing aspect. Danica Patrick is so cool. Loved learning about Mac's love of racing and seeing the behind the scenes side of racing. Great episode.

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i quite liked the ep. i liked seeing Danica Patrick and Antonio Sabato Jr. my mom has had a thing for ASJ for as long as i can remember so i kinda have a thing for him as well haha. Danica Patrick is not a bad actress, she's good looking and tolerable when she acts so not bad all around.

what the character Davi suffered from is the same that Howard Hughes suffered. Hughes was in a really bad plane accident with almost every bone broken in his body and i think his neck was severly damaged. when Hughes died and there was an autopsy performed the doctors said that Hughes should have died years and years before he did b/c he was in constant pain. Hughes like Davi took a lot of high powered painkillers and also took some narcotics to dull the pain.

awe little Mac in a soap box derby so cute. it was weird to hear Mac say he was into racing for some reason, well for me it's always weird to hear Mac say he likes something for an odd reason.

Danny all sweaty and dirty putting together the car.... :p that has to be one of his hottest scenes ever lol.

Adam is a riot, he's such a nerd. i can picture him sitting for hours playing a racing game on his PS3..... and doing so with Danny, Lindsay and Flack lol.

i had a feeling the whole time that the team owner, the manager, or the wife did it.

the end with Stella and Mac doing a race was very well done. i like their little fun scenes they get to have sometimes.

gave the ep an A- b/c it was predictable but all around i liked it a lot.

8. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

OMG YES IT WAS :)...It was a good episode...can't wait for the next new one

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

When it comes to stunt casting, I always become skeptical. But this time I'm not. Danica Patrick is a great choice to portray Liza. She's not an actress but she's good in her scenes plus the fact that she's a real racer.

The case is interesting. Double sabotage? Poor Davi. I really thought Liza was guilty, I'm happy I was wrong. And, the racing center set looks authentic. Good job for the production staff.

Like some of you said, I hope Lindsay was in the final scene with Mac. It's time for Lindsay to have a great scene this season. I don't like how TPTB let her character be the least liked based on what I read all over this forum. They can turn her into someone likable by giving her enough substance or background not just as Danny's wife. Stella can be there by watching Mac and Lindsay. I think it could work.

All in all a great episode, something I expect to see in NY. It's simple yet interesting. No drag racing turning into drug cartel or some twist like that. A!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2010