Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I think that was my reaction as well when I saw those pictures of Anna. Man, I'm so happy they let her make this photoshooting because it's great to have such beautiful pics for icons and banners. ;) She's a hot woman indeed and like I said, I would like to see more of this side. There are a lot of nice things they could do with her clothes. The hair though...wow. :lol: It looks so cool. And for some reason it reminds me of Danny's a bit. :lol:

Thanks so much for the comments about The Handler, Maya. I heard the show is currently airing again, but unfortunately not over here; I think it never aired here before. I so hope we will get to see it because you summaries made me really curious.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  2. csinynut

csinynut Hit and Run

Obviously, I'm late for the party.

Wow ! look at those legs...uh pictures of Anna. I'm at a loss for legs...uh words.:drool:

3. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

In what episode this season did Lindsay show up for work in the lab in a Whitesnake concert t-shirt? Hope someone here can help...it was a memorable moment (for me, at least)! :)

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Let me join you...:drool: Seriously, those pictures really show what a beauty she is. And so hot!

I think it was in episode 602 - Blacklist. I agree, it was an awesome scene. She looked really awesome in that shirt and with her slightly longer hair.

5. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Yes, it was Blacklist. A good tool to use is the episode guide link at the top of the page. Kristine is very good at detailing a lot in her reviews. That's where I found it.

It's too bad Anna can't dress like that for the lab scenes.

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Well, Haylen wore a skirt and as Lindsay is at the lab so much, she could wear a skirt as well. ;) Just kidding, but I agree. It would be so nice to see her dress up. I mean, this might be my personal opinion, but to me she looks even hot in a Whitesnake shirt!

I wish I knew more about the season 6 episodes! But well, will wait patiently like always. ;) I have to say that apart from the part I'm pissed when she's not in an episode, she got some really cool scenes this season. Apart from the DL moments (I think I don't have to say that I LOVE those ;) ) she got to work with Stella and storm into an apartment, she chased after a suspect with Flack and tackled her down and then she did an undercover scene again where she actually pulled her gun. I love how we're getting to see our beloved Kickass!Lindsay again!

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

omg me too! i was so freakin happy when Lindsay tackled the suspect earlier this season and when she went undercover in "Criminal Justice." our pleas were heard!!

i'm thinking the writers are starting to see that Lindsay as a character as a lot of potential and that Anna pulls them off so amazing (that they are probably seeing the reaction we have to those scenes). she may not be in every ep this season but her total awesomeness in a few eps have been so worth it.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Absolutely! When I heard about the chasing of the suspect, I immediately thought of Zoo York and then that we have discussed how much we wanted to see that. It was totally awesome. I still think it was good she tackled the woman down. She was looking at her and I think she would have never shot at someone who's not facing her. She could have shouted at her, but I guess that would have only made the situation worse. So I think what she did was good like that. And the undercover moment; I totally love the look she had on her face when she pointed the gun at the guy and how she ordered the cops to arrest him. So cool! She rocks those scenes! I totally agree with you, she might not be in every episode (which sucks) but the scenes she gets are fantastic. And in fact it's not so different from the past, because in some episodes she was also only seen for like five minutes or so.

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

The characters can't get a lot of time in every episode (unless your name is Mac Taylor, as he always get a lot of focus. No matter what). The rest of the time are spent on the other characters. So some episodes may be an Hawkes-episode, or very rare an Adam Episode (Down the Rabbit Hole) and so on. Sometimes the charachters are just shown for 30 seconds, while in next episode we see the same character a lot. It is the same with Lindsay. To be honest, I also think it is a good mix. As Lindsay have been awesome and important too in her very own special way in Season 6, whenever she has been in an episode.

About the clothes, I think she always looks fantastic. But I still can't forget the dress she wore on 'Risk'. Truly amazing.

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I started a reply earlier, obviously I forgot to post it...*sighs* Okay, back on topic. Yes, I agree with you, I think it's great when there is a nice balance and every character gets to shine. It makes me happy that Lindsay gets so many different scenes now. She has been at the lab for quite a while and I really wanted to see her in the field again. Now she is back and even having some action. Perfect! I hope we'll see her in the interrogation room again as well.

Silent Night is just on. It's the episode where she first ran away at the crime scene, then started to cry at the lab and later talked to Stella. I have to say I love this episode because it gave us the chance to see she's not just in a bad mood but really dealing with something tough. Anna did the scenes so well.

11. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

The whole skirt-and-heels discussion reminds me of how they don’t usually show female characters dressed up on the job unless they just came from some function (like Catherine and/or Stella on several occasions, Wendy that one time she was at the convention, and of course Lindsay in Risk). Which...is practical, but still sucks because she looks awesome in them. The Whitesnake t-shirt was a memorable moment, I still love her in Blacklist – but I’ve noticed that during a few episodes this season, she’s been dressing more casually, in a way she hasn’t since literally her first days on the job (I mean Corporate Warriors and Dancing with Fishes, which is the last time I remember seeing her in t-shirts). That was fun, and I’m really hoping they’re purposely getting back to that – because she looks fantastic in those, too.[/envy]

I have to say I still think it’s as rotten as it’s ever been when we don’t see her in an episode, but I do agree that she’s gotten several consistently good moments this season; enough so that even while I wasn’t too fond of the first half of the season, I’m actually fairly impressed with TPTB on that front. And yeah, they can’t focus on every character in every episode, so this is fair. But honestly, if they’re going to focus on her, I’d prefer more of the moments like in The Formula and Manhattanhenge, and when she’s explaining things to Mac (while he’s giving her that ‘oh-g-d-she’s-crazy-help’ look :lol:); solid “character-at-work” moments that remind me of her early episodes, and the earlier CSI:LV episodes...they come closer to telling a story about her even in episodes where they can’t really focus on her. So I like them better than the ones where she’s kicking ass in interrogation or undercover, because anyone can do that, and it’s not necessarily what attracted me to her character.

Not that those aren’t fun moments too, or that they shouldn’t show more of them – they are and they totally, totally should :p I love seeing that, because it’s just cool seeing how much of a threat she can be when they let her.

ETA to keep rambling: I too think (well, hope, because they keep tying her actual, personal-off-the-job moments to Danny) that they're using more of Lindsay's potential this season and developing it again, in a way they haven't really since early Season 4. It's nuts how badly I want them to continue doing that :D *crosses fingers* Because she was definitely awesome in those episodes, and lately too.

ETA 2: Going back to the heels-thing; anyone else think/hope they're bringing back her boots from S2 and S3? Those were like her signature item back then :lol: And she's been wearing them again lately.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I love the Mac thinking she is crazy when she does her demonstrations. We didn't see much of those lately. Did we even see one in season 6 so far? I agree about those at work moments. I also just thought about how great it would be if she solved a case again like in my favourite example 'Dancing With The Fish'. She was so fantastic in The Formular and how she had this knowledge about cars. It's cool to see her being interested in something like that.

I wish they would dress her up, but indeed some of her clothes look like in season 2 and I love those so much!

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

:lol: Formatting mistake: should've mentioned the signature boots in this post rather than my last one. But I do like that she's wearing them again.

The car thing from The Formula reminded me strongly of "You Only Die Once" -- I didn't see that coming before watching the episode, so that was a great surprise.

But I think the Mac/Lindsay moment I'm thinking of came in either that ep, or the one directly after "Criminal Justice" (crap, I forget the name), but it was the closest they've come to her long-winded demonstration thing since 6.03, so I was happy to see it. And we haven't had a full-blown demonstrations since S5; that's what I mean about the character-at-work moments, and I still think it's criminal :shifty:

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love her boots as well. I have to say the way she was dressed in season 2 suits her the best. Very beautiful. Now we only need the long hair back. ;)

Oh yeah, it's a nice way to do some continuity with reminding us of how much Lindsay is interested in cars and racing. I love it when they pick those little pieces of information up.

Yeah, her demonstrations are so her, like for Sid it's his glasses and his creepy place. ;) I hope we get to see a demonstration again. I better don't try to remember them because whenever I think of her broad knowledge about condom spray I have to laugh. :lol:

15. rmiller31

rmiller31 Victim

Thanks to Brinchen and CSI Cupcake for answering my question. I'll pay particular attention when that gets re-reun and hope someone more technically savvy than me on wideworldofwomen.com can post caps of the sexy t-shirt scene.

I guess because Lindsay usually dresses so business-like, seeing her in a t-shirt made me think she got dressed in a hurry after some quick intimate time with Danny. Also, her new baby enhanced breasts made it fit so nice and snug. O.K, I might get :censored: if I go any further. :lol: Better quit now and cool down.