**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I find it a bit odd that this storyline in this ep is supposed to be about Jesse's storyline, yet it barely (if at all) showed him in the preview. It only showed H, Eric, Cal and Walter if I recall. :lol: Weird.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Yeah, but Jesse's ordeal won't be completely resolved in this episode (it's said Bruce will appear a few more episodes). This is likely just a kick-off of sorts.

I'm looking forward to it. The latest interview on the front page got me even more excited to see how it turns out. :p
    On the Jesse half -- still unsure. I'm more curious than excited.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Ryan and Natalia weren't in the preview, so I'm starting to wonder if they will even be in the ep... or at least Natalia. Ryan's usually always in the episodes even if just for a minute, but there are some eps where Natalia is MIA. :lol:

I am excited about Billy Gibbons being in the episode. I hope he doesn't play the murder victim though. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Jesse's storyline is going to be played out over the rest of the season so it probably won't be resolved in just this one episode. The guy that's playing Bruce Enright said he'll be in five more episodes this season so who knows where this story will go.

I was a little disappointed that he wasn't in the promo for very long. I noticed there were two slightly different versions of the promo out while I was watching last night's repeat. In one of them Jesse isn't shown at all, but in another one he's shown kind of lunging at the guy who I'm assuming killed his wife while some of the officers try to hold him back. All in all, this should be quite an interesting episode.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I'm really confused as to why Eric's going to LA with Horatio being that Eric's not currently a CSI and is working for the DA's office. That's just kind of odd to me. :lol:

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

My guess is the case is something that Eric's working on with the DA & it ties to Jesse/LA.

I just wanted to add how hilarious the promo is when they say "Miami takes you to the scariest place on earth" & then H says "We're goin' to LA" :lol:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

At one time,Ryan wasn't shown in quite a few promos,remember?

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'd hazard a guess you're probably right about that.

Oh for Pete's sake! I saw that part and never even thought about the insinuation. You're right. That's hilarious.

How do you catch that stuff? Your sense of humor must be very finely tuned! :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

Well, that would explain it. I hope they do explain it in the episode though.

:guffaw: I didn't even catch that.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  10. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

can't wait for the new episode it looks like it will be good let's hope

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

'Miami faces a 'dramatic betrayal''...that's the title in the news. Who do you think it will be? Eric, who still works for DA office? Will he then come back to work as a team member? Or maybe it will be someone else?

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well surely it can't be Ryan--been there, done that. Now I am really nervous because it may mean a cast member is leaving. Looks like we are in for another bumpy ride. Let's hope our favorites survive!

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

This could be a nail biting episode and I don't like the sound of it. It had better not mean the exit of Jon; b/c that would mean I stop watching.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I would stop watching too if Ryan left; he is the only reason I watch this show! By the way, SpoilerTV just posted the names of the remaining episodes:

8.20 - Quick Strike
    8.21 - Fourth Wall
    8.22 - Ghosts
    8.23 - Pop, Lock and Drop It
    8.24 - Killer Instincts

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

O'Brien's statement does sound like they are setting someone up to go.

I don't find the statement promoting this episode enticing or something I'm really looking forward to.

I think this statement may be an ominous warning that we should prepare ourselves to lose someone. So it's highly possibly that what a lot of us have feared would happen with Eric's return might just happen and we need to prepare ourselves to lose a character we care about. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.