George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Glad to provide a laugh. :lol: I usually use that one for eating, although I must admit I almost used a different one.

Second set of theme pics:
    G = Gun
    O = Orange
    L = Leather
    D = Downpour
    E = Exercise
    N = Necktie

Susan

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Good morning ladies! It has been wonderful having spent time with Nick again but it's time for him to get going again and with the risk of him being snowed in [​IMG]over here (I wouldn't mind of course..:devil: ) I am sending him on while the roads are still clear enough to do so...

Onto your runner's up:

Princess - I luvs me an Open Nick and I luvs me Nick in a plaid shirt [​IMG]
    Stokes4george - Nicky's saved :)
    NickyFan - love this cap Stef! The hands, the latex, the concentrated scientist...:drool:
    Princess - the pinkie! :guffaw:
    Jacquie - so very close to being the winner with this double whammy - yum![​IMG]

Which means Nick is making his way to blackflag who posted these two lovely caps, there is just something about that episode and this scene that I like soooo much and the fact that he is wearing that jacket makes me all [​IMG]

Thanks for playing! And blackflag, enjoy Nick :devil:, he is a bit stiff....from the cold that is...

4. Jacquie

Good Morning y'all :)

and :eek: we've got snow in the forecast today :eek: I don't know if we'll be able to handle it :rolleyes: We're suppose to get 5-10cm in the next 24 hours :eek: I may have try and find where we put the snow shovels since we haven't really needed them so far this winter :)

Congrats on winning blackflag :) loverly pics to win with :)

some Monday morning randomness to start the week.

Go Canada Go

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Will you just looky who showed up at my door. :D We're sorry for the delay but even Nick couldn't fix my computer problems. :( He agrees - that one's just too old to bother. So we just went around doing all those things you need to do before Mother Nature does what she wants to do in the winter! :klingon:

My favorite scene in the whole episode! :lol: And I love that jacket on him, too. :adore:

2 out of the last 3 days we've reached the 40's - that's a heatwave for us at the moment. :lol: Unfortunately we're going to have either snow & rain, snow showers, or snow & wind for the rest of the week! :klingon:

On to a new theme:

Lets see. What do I want? Vest? Hat? Wearing white? Jackets maybe? Some combination of the above?

:eek: So much to choose from! :eek:

I think I'll make it easy for you (not me! ;)). I want Nick and only Nick wearing Jackets. That's any and all jackets from a suit jacket to a winter jacket - even the puffy vest (and only the puffy vest not the CSI vest!) qualifies. :) Up to 12 in 24 hours or so.

Susan

6. Jacquie

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Congratulations, Blackflag! I expected to be overwhelmed with pics already, but I think my old brain can keep track of what's been posted so far. :lol:

Oh Nickyfan...you really, really make me realize I need to cap Turn of the Screws! :adore:

By the way, for anyone who doesn't have the DVDs, Grave Danger is on Spike tonight.

Now, here is my first set of jackets!

Jacket 1
    Jacket 2
    Jacket 3
    Jacket 4
    Jacket 5
    Jacket 6

9. Jacquie

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Congrats blackflag. Interesting day around the house....brought in a desk from my grandparents house but the only place for it was to remove the desk we had which the computer sits on so we had all the drawers out all the cords and things.....now I have to get used to a new desk anyway.....we've got some weather coming....TWO storms to be exact.

First set:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

12. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

I know it's been ages, but I had a combat lifesaver class (passed the final with 100%, by the way):bolian:, and then my laptop went belly-up for a while :brickwall::mad::censored::scream:. But I'm back, so let's get started.

Jacket 1
    Jacket 2
    Jacket 3
    Jacket 4
    Jacket 5
    Jacket 6

13. Stokes4Me

14. Jacquie

Good Morning y'all :)

Now that would be a sight for sore eyes :devil:

did you ladies notice the grey streaks in George's hair that popped their way out in Internal Combustion :adore:

Go Canada Go

15. Stokes4Me

Actually I didn't notice that Jacquie! Oh I'll be darned, I'll have to watch that episode again...what a shame ;)

Onto my second set of Nick in a jacket:

Jacket #7
    Jacket #8
    Jacket #9
    Jacket #10
    Jacket #11
    Jacket #12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.