Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltdanfan

ltdanfan Victim

Greetings ladies! I am bearing 'website gifts' tonight from the January International music industry conference (NAMM) in Anaheim (Los Angeles), CA
    1. short ad with Gary inviting 'you' to play music..hee!
    http://www.wannaplaymusic.com/artists/gary-sinise
    2. Gary and his son Mac stop at the Fender guitar display and speak with bass guitar player Tony Franklin, Fender spokesman. Scratchy vid, but great smiles...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XBl...B1380413&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26
    "Gary Sinise stops by the Fender 2010 Showcase and chats with our very own Tony Franklin."

Enjoy!

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks for links

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

ltdanfan, thanks for lnks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

DITTO!!! thanks :D:D:D

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hurrey!!! New thread! *dances* :D:D:D

Hello guys! :) I've been out for a awile. I was havin' flu and I've been busy with planning our senior party. Party was yesterday and it was succees! ;) Now it's time for my three weeks reading holiday before matculation examinatins (final exas) so I'm finding more time to visit here between my reading. :)

But my, my....whaaaat....PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I love that Jools' erm..."pic" it's hilarious not to mention it's "tempting":devil::devil::devil:

I'll post some classic pics later cause now I have to go to school to watch our second year class' ball. ;)

And Gary if you'd read this I'm sorry I didin't visit sooner.:( But it didn't mean that I wasn't thinking you every day, of course I did! :devil::evil::devil:

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

@ltdanfan, thanks for the links.
    @Sam, good to have you back here. Three weeks huh? :eek: I feel a lot of Gary pics coming this way. :lol::lol:

Speaking of which... I have to say Gary even looks great in Black/White pics. :drool::drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

baby gary is cute

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ aww those pics are lovely :)

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I love this Pic of Gary!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Thanks CSI Senna for the nice pics. :guffaw::guffaw:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Jools: I <3 those pics!!!! I definitely agree with you that he loos hot in white/black pics.

Nel; Also thanks for posting that pic. I love that one too.

I bought a new Gary film to my collection last week. 'Snake eyes' ;) I don't like Nicholas Cage that much but seeing Gary in uniform playing a bad guy is more than enough reason for me uy it. :devil::devil::devil: Not to mention it wasn't expensive cause it was video tape. :rolleyes::lol: I hope I'll find enough time to watch it. I thought I'd watch some Gary's movies during my reading. Religion can sometimes be quite boring if it's not 'religion history' :D so I thought that watching some films might light me up a little. I just hope I remember read at the same time too. :guffaw:

*mind goes to drooling* :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Okey sorry it took me longer than I thought to post pics but now I found something 'new' to post. So enjoy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

First of all:

CONGRATS to the new thread :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    and to the new name of it :devil::evil: PRICELESS!!!!

I have really busy weeks behind me and sadly in front of me too so my visits here will stay a few for the next time but i wanna say THANK YOU Jools, nel, jade, sam, lisa ......and all the others - keep writing and posting such wonderful pics and links!!!

My contribution, some pics that always cheer me ( and hopefully you too) up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have a nice weekend everybody!!!

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

sam, glad you liked snake eyes, i like him as a villain, he should do it more often :D

aww cute!!!!!

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I'm gonna break my own rule about quoting pics, but... these are thumbnails. [​IMG]
    Somehow I'm thinking of summer now. :D:D:D
    Thanks for all your piccies ladies. :devil::devil::devil:

*Dives back into her bag to find sunnies*:rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks lady's for the great pics. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Hello Blue. I miss you. :eek::eek:

:drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Morning! [​IMG]

Hahaa this must be my record in this month that I visited here yesterday and now! :lol::lol::lol: This is a good start! Looking good this reading and remembering Gary at the same time. I didin't manage to watch Snake eyes through but I'll watch it either today or in next week. I've seen the begin and end so I already know what happens, but I must say 'again' how amazing actor Gary is. I mean as a bad guy he's so believable not to mention damn hot in that uniform!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

My friends Blue and nel thanks for posting those pics!!! Blue your first pic I love it! He looks so thoughtful there and I can't resist that feature in man....:adore::adore:

Ou and Jools, your comment made me laugh! :lol: I'd love to find my sunnies too but unfurtunately temterature in my country is about minus 25-30 degrees at the moment! [​IMG] So, no sunnies but quilted jacket, woolly hat and wool socks and LOT OF LAYERS! :lol::lol::lol: Let's hope this cold will subside soon I hate stay inside...:(

Anyway Glad you've liked the pics and here's more! Buckets ready: Here we go! :D

Three clickable and then I have something to add Blue's latter pic. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wanna see more sexy arms...? :devil:
    [​IMG]

Looking great...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

*goes to get a bucket and a mop* :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.