Grade 'Green Piece'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 11, 2009.

?

How would you grade Green Piece?

1. A+

27 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. A

18 vote(s)
    23.4%
  3. A-

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. B

9 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. B-

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  7. C+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. C

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

4 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Ben's Dad

Ben's Dad Civilian

The character's name was Michael Elgers. "Michael" can be a woman's name (the actress who played Ma Walton is named Michael Learned), but you would think it would raise a question or two in the rental place.

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Did they ever specifically say that Allison rented it? Isn't it possible that she was with someone else, you was the one that actually rented it? All the mirror thing proved is that she drove it.

3. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

^ That's exactly what I wondered too. If the daughter drove the van there (because of the print on the mirror) then how she didn't know what was supposed to happen to her house or father?

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

During the interrogation I am sure Mac said she rented the van, I suppose someone else could have been there with her, just the way the other guy responded with 'everyone has a job to do' implied renting the van was specifically the daughters job - or at least thats how I interpreted it.

Miss_blue I think the daughter hired the van from the rental place - thats when her prints got on the mirror - but shes didn't drive it to her dads place.

5. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Woo! I love this episode! it was really sweet! =D
    I give it an A.

What I loved;
    -Adam playing Hockey, and saving that guy was awesome. Although, like someone mentioned earlier that the guy, the was dragging away was so much bigger than him was funny.

-EEK! Sheldon tending to Adam for just that brief moment was awesome!! I was jumping up and down on my bed going "OH MY GODD!!" over and over again. I know I have problems..xD

-When Adam came up behind Sheldon and said "What up' it scared me. I was looking down doing something at the time! xD Also when Sheldon teased Adam, at first I knew he was joking then I was like "Is he serious?!! Sheldon why??!" O_O when he got a really serious look on his face.

-Loved the "Love ya brother" as he made his escape, leaving Adam with work

-The exchange between Danny and Lindsay was cute and funny when they talked about the gender of the baby and Danny would be the 'overprotective' father.

-The discussion between Danny and Mac made me happy. Although I was surprised when he mentioned God but interested and I thought it was heartfelt. I had no qualms about it.=)

-The Neo Nazi guy creeped me out severely. Especially when he asked "Was she black or white". I liked Flack's answer (although he should've hit him or something.lol.)

-Mac's line when they captured that guy at the end. (I'm sorry I forgot who it was, I need to watch the episode again) I thought it was funny

-The wedding scene was adorable

What could have been better;
    -The vid of Danny and Lindsay at the end I think could have been better or done without. Instead it place could've had something with Adam. I was wondering what happened to him after everything was said and done. Also why wasn't something like that done for Warrick when he died? (I know different show altogether but still...)

-Too little Flack. Was he just in one scene? I knew he was in the episode, but then again I didn't and forgot him for some reason. Also I'm not too sure if I like him using the word "douchebag either" he seems to classy for it to me.

-I got confused with the investigation a bit, although I did like the plotline of it. Like what was with the van in the first place? Things like that.

Overall I loved this episode. The promo looks good ( human made from heroine? EWWWW EWW ) What will they think of next folks? D:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I´ve already posted it in the D/L thread and I hope it´s ok that I also post it here so that more people can see it:)
    If you want to get the song played during the wedding legally you have to go to the myspace site of Scars on 45 and have to send them a mail.

7. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

"I can be the man you want me to be!"

To me, that does not scream true love. They're basically forcing themselves to get married for the baby-- well, by the looks of the comment, Danny is, at least. He shouldn't have to change for Lindsay. People shouldn't have to change themselves for their loved ones (unless it's a drug thing, or something serious like that). I mean, I hated the DL pairing already, but that... ugh. Also, the montage... it looked totally fan-made. I only really watched it for Adam. :3

8. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I thought with "I can be the man you want me to be" he referred to the events of season 4, especially his affair with Rikki and that he has now recognized that his behaviour was wrong. Showing that with "I´m that man" (I can´t remember what he said exactly) and Lindsay only has to recognize it. That doesn´t mean that he will change his complete character. I think he really loves her. But that´s just my opinion.:)
    But if it really meant that he would change his complete character for Lindsay, I also couldn´t understand it. That wouldn´t be the right base for their love.

9. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

Well, I'm biased because I don't like Anna's acting or Lindsay's character, and I really don't see why Danny and Lindsay are in a relationship because to me, there's no chemistry.

-sigh- Oh well. What's done is done... sadly enough. At least there was some Adam action in here. ;)

Although... I wonder what happened to his skates.... :D

10. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I might be not very objective regarding Danny and Lindsay, too.:D
    I like the pairing a lot. So it could be true that I only wanted to hear what I´ve written above.:D
    I think I´m a hopeless case in that respect.;)
    So:beer:

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

It's been almost a year since I watched this episode for the first time. I have watched this episode for so many times. This is so good! An absolutely A+ for me. The case of environmental activist, so great! The character interactions and development so great also. For me, this is one of the best episodes of CSI: NY.

The final scene really caught my attention. I'm not a D/L fan but I found that scene really touching. The song was great. Beauty's Running Wild by Scars on 45. I found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYSIEhkQ3ro

Can someone tell me in what episode was 1.51-1.55 taken from? I've watched all CSI: NY episode and that scene is unfamiliar to me.

My other question is about the meaning of the song. The music and rhythm is great. But when I take a look at the lyrics it says: "Turn around, can't you give me peace?" 'Cause all you ever did was to give me so much grief... give me sometime to look for someone new...".

Can you also tell me the meaning of this song? Is it good? English is not my native language that's why maybe there is some meaning behind this song that I can't interpret or understand.

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Do you mean the part where Lindsay walks up in a green dress? That's from 2.13 "Risk". Mac and Lindsay both showed up at the scene in formal wear because they'd been having a night out (separately) - much to Danny's dismay since he'd discovered the body on his way home after an 18-hour shift. :p

No clue about the song's meaning, though. I know the show was great for the band because it drummed up a lot of interest, but beyond that I'm clueless.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

^Yeah that's what I mean. So, that scene was in the subway where the body was found. Poor Danny! Ok I remember it already. 'Risk' was good. Thanks a lot Faylinn! :)

Well I guess I'll just let the song what it is and enjoy it. Thanks!

14. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Hmmm, This is just speculation. But reading the full song it seems that she leaves him and moves on very quickly. It almost seems like she leaves him so abruptly that he can't get over it. I don't get the Turn around line. Not sure if he wants her to turn to him or turn away from him.

I assume all and all that he's just trying to get over her so he can move on.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thank you Fwuzzfwuzz! Now I understand. The song fits with the ups and downs of Danny and Lindsay since season 4 until before they got married. I now appreciate the song more not just because it sounds good.