Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay girls, I know we're excited but we need to calm down, otherwise this thread will be closed and we definitely DO NOT want that.

To make sure we have three lines of on topic discussion, I'm asking you all a question and I want everyone to answer it!!!

What is your favourite Mac and Stella moment from each season?

Season 1: My fave scene has to be the unofficial date at the end of Recycling. The cute teasing and just the smiles at the end are great, especially when you consider that Mac wasn't exactly (and still isn't) the most smiley person.

Season 2: I haven't seen most of season 2, but out of what I've seen, I'm going to say my favourite scene is the one at the end of Charge Of This Post, where Stella says "That's what we do. We take care of each other." I just think that that scene really shows the closeness they really have.

Season 3: Again, I haven't seen most of this season, but my favourite Mac and Stella moment is the one at the beginning of The Ride In. It had totally no bearing on the entire episode, but it was there. Again, it shows the real bond Mac and Stella have and also how much they really do care about each other. It shows the trust they have in each other (Mac was the first person she told about being possibly infected with HIV).

Season 4: This one I haven't seen very many episodes of at all, but out of what I've seen, the hug in Right Next Door is my fave. Again, it shows that they really do care about each other and I think it's taken a step further when he offers her a room. Plus, it also shows that he really knows her (Bringing her a coffee).

Season 5: The end of Grounds For Deception. No question. After that episode, the bond between them changed into something more than friendship IMO. That last scene was just great. Especially the line "I don't need coffee grounds to know how lucky I am to have you in my life Mac." That line right there sums it up. They need each other.

And that brings me to Season 6. It's not over yet, but currently my fave scene is that last scene of The Formula. The teasing banter between them was very cute and then they got into the cars, and she snuck into his flashback. You have to be special to sneak into someone's flashback. Plus the music fit the moment so well and told us so much.

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey Innocent Lamb, I miss you too. :)

After reading the new spoiler, I was tempted to post again. This is the first time we have a hint about Mac'll be forced to choose between his new love interest and 'a familiar female to NY fans'. Mac held Stella's hands in the magic house, her shoulders in Christmas, and those heart warming little chats. :adore: All we need is some solid evidence to confirm his feelings. (crossed fingers)

-edit-

Hey Axel, long time no see. I miss you too. :)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

send your skeptical side to Rikers:lol::lol: we need to enjoy the anticipation (at least referring to Smacked:p)

i think writers face a dilemma. We have already seen so many lovely "couple" moments between them that must be chanllenging to write them as a REAL couple without showing too much and keeping everything discret

I mean, they already have a "couple" feeling around them so what can they (writers)do to make their story different to what we have seen so far and without becoming CSI NY into another melodrama?:p

Kayla, sweetie---> i will only mention GfD and the hug they shared. First than all because i love Stella and she showed her vulnerability in front of him and secondly because he showed how much he cares for her:drool:

Kikiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
    please honey don't dissapear again. I have missed you a lot! i miss your fanfictions too!. :adore:

yes, we have had hints (strong) the second lady can be the one you mentioned (I am not using spoiler box:lol: ) Anyway i hope a great writing (And i am dying to know who will write the episode of "The decition":lol:

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

sorry, my bad...i kinda got over excited and carried away by the news, won't happen again promise :):)

:lol::lol::lol: Cheers!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH the scenario *THUD*:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

YES!!! we DESERVE a scene like that, we waited patiently, put up with all the stunts TPTB pulled, gone through various unwanted 'love interests' on both part so now it's time they give us something to repay our 'loyalty' to Mac and Stella :D:D:D:D:D

now favs moments huh? ok...

S1: arrrrrg cant' choose between Blink -the scene at the hospital when Stella arrives and sees Mac inside the room talking to the woman- and Officer Blue -the whole locker conversation

S2: :rolleyes: again can't choose between All Access -man, the scene of Mac processing Stella's apartment and then sitting on her bed was SO touching IMO- and yes i have to agree, the end of Charge of this post :adore:

S3: can't not say The Ride in, Mac saying in Greek "you always have the gut, you always have the strenght" another touching moment....oh and yes i'm compelled to put the 'get-your-hand-off-of-my-face' scene too:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: but then again S3 was full of perfect Smacked moments *deep sighs* good ol' times

S4: "So, i got an extra room" i said it all ;););) oh and 'the things about heros' he was scared to death that Stella could come in first throught that door

S5: GfD the scene in Mac's office..."See that's an S, that would be Stella THE woman in your life who sometimes you adore and sometimes she drives you crazy..." and on

S6: definately Second Chances that hug and the semi-kiss...just PERFECT and adorable and cute and amazing and awesome....and yes i really really need some sleep lol

5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

It's quite a challenge indeed. Hope they would give us a great story. :adore:

I can't post when I can't think of 3 lines of proper discussion. :lol:

I'm a greedy person, so I have the following favourites.

Season 1 - 01 'Blink', some of Mac's background was introduced and we know how Stella cares about him.
    10 'Officer blue', Stella's strong character was shown and we know Mac and her would fight when having different opinions.
    12 'Recycling', although Mac worked with Aden, he took Stella to the dog show.
    16 'Hush', Stella saved Mac, Mac was so shy when saying thank you to her.
    13 'Tanglewood', they 'cooked' at the snowy crime scene. It's kind of romantic to me.
    23 'What you see is what you see', Mac's eyeballs dropped when he saw a all dressed up Stella.

Season 2 - 21 'All access', Mac was all tensed up when he heard about the attack and he took care of the investigation all by himself. He picked up Stella when she was discharged from the hospital.
    24 'Charge of the Post', Stella was so worry when Mac was still inside the ruin. She stayed by his side in the hospital.

Season 3 - 09 'And here's to you, Mrs. Azael', Mac knew Stella was upset and comforted her outside the interview room.
    17 'The rind-in', Mac hugged Stella at the very beginning of the episode. He even spoke in Greek.
    24 'Snow day', Rambo Mac and Stella fought the bad guys.

Season 4 - 01 'Can you hear me now', Stella smiled so sweet when she saw Mac at the top of the Statue of Liberty. Stella knew right away when something bothering Mac.
    05 'Down the rabbit hole', Stella teased Mac about his avatar.
    16 'Right next door', Mac hugged Stella and offered her a room at his place.
    17 'Taxi', Mac and Stella saved Reed.

Season 5 - 24 'Grounds for deception', the unofficial vacation in Greece and the coffee ground chat.

Season 6 - Dont' remember the episode names. Love the one Mac held Stella's hands, the Christmas eppy and the lastest eppy.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See, that's better, I like how this thread got back on track. Thank you everyone. :D

So, about the terms 'she-nit', 'virus', and 'ebola'. Please refrain from using them. They are disrespectful to other characters regardless if you have been using them for a long time. With all the upcoming spoilers it's easy to get carried away, but please, be respectful to other characters. That also includes characters already established. Okay? ;)

Now, Back to Mac and Stella.

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAAWWW! There goes all our fun!:guffaw:
    I like the way they have been dropping the subtle hints this season. Although it could go a little faster it is teaching me patience!:lol: Maybe just a little kissey kiss PLEEEASE:drool:!!!

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Especially like Death house and second chances. Well, I don't know if it counts as subtle. But still. Uh and definitely the formula. But that being said, I'm starting to crave more massive evidence as well :D Or something along the lines. Like my mom, after my dad's grandmother died, she held her hand on his cheek and caringly brushed her thumb over his lips. I would so love to see that happen with Mac and Stella. I'm not sure why, I just think It would be so darn cute :D

9. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

they do look cute together i hope they fall in love :)

10. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

In my head, they have been just that since GfD. But still - I think the writers disagree with me.

I was just rewatching what schemes may come (I think that's what it's called - the one where Stella asks Mac to authorize the HIV test), since they are rerunning season 3 in Denmark at the moment. The end scene is just one of the most adorable scenes there has been on the show. It is scenes like those I'd like to see more. Little moments where they step just slightly of protocol to help each other out. Def. one of my favorite moments.

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Welcome to the thread as well as the family, MelinaStellaFan! Hope you enjoy your stay here ;)!

I totally agree with you that they do look very cute together. Hm, I think that they've been falling in love for each other since a long time ago. They have been friends for more than 10 years and 6 seasons in the show! I've been reminiscing old memories, watching the past episodes and seasons. The connection they had were apparent and certain. We do not need a binoculars, microscopes or even magnifying glasses to identify the bond they shared. It can be seen incontrovertibly with naked eye. :)

AWwww! Would love to see that :drool: :drool: :drool:

I've brought a wallpaper here :)

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted - Albert Einstein

[​IMG]

Size: 1024x768
    [​IMG]

12. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

thanks for the welcoming on me glad to be here and mac n stella make a good couple for sure

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Sweet Oz! Was gone for couple of days and this. After being out of the loop , I helped myself into the loop.

Spoilers look promising but please allow me to stay skeptic. They have tricked us before and tricked us bad. I don't believe it until I see it.

I know, I know. I'm terribly hard to convince just based on spoiler information.
    Have learned my lesson, over the years :)

Hope all is well with you family!

14. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

Awesome pair come on we have seen sara and grissom, eric & Calleigh now Smacked plz

15. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

3 lines on topic discussion is required hon!
    I really do not want this thread to go poof because of that simple rule.
    Is my source correct that we don't get new episode until March? :scream: :scream: